19 Dès Vu

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort

Summary: Inevitably, moments will become memories, and at this moment, what they wanted was each other. What Hyewon and Eunbi needed was the ability to lean on each other. In a sequence of events, will their reality finally hit?

Word Count: 1850

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_DèsVu

 

Dès Vu

 

In the dimly lit room accompanied by the soft glow of the lamp in the corner of the desk in the corner of the room, the short blonde-haired female sat down in her chair. Her eyes focused on the blank sheet of paper that was next to her. Her soft pink lips pursed in as she gently tapped her pen against the wood table. The soft clinging of the pen as it hit the wood echoed throughout the room. A quiet and exasperated sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back into her chair. Many ideas and thoughts crossed her mind, yet not even one would come to life on the singular piece of paper in front of her.

A soft creak echoed throughout the room; the blonde female, Eunbi, looked back towards the entryway. Her lips curled into a gentle smile as she saw the figure at the entrance. The long-haired female with her soft brown hair pushed back and her wide-doe eyes, staring at her from the doorway. “Hyewon-ah,” Eunbi softly whined as she turned the swivel chair around, her arms spreading wide for the other female to embrace her.

The other female, Hyewon, let out a short chuckle as she looked at the female, a small bowl of pomegranate seeds in her hand as she made her way to the older female across the room. Their lips curled into a small smile before they gently placed the pomegranates on the edge of the desk. Hyewon gently pulled Eunbi into her arms, giving the other a short and brief hug as they situated themselves at the arm of the black swivel chair. Her hand was placed on top of the female’s head, and she gently patted the female’s head with her hand. Her lips curled into a small smile. “What’s wrong? Do you have writer’s block?” Hyewon questioned, her voice was soft, deep, and calming. There was a certain sincerity to the female’s voice that comforted and soothed Eunbi.

The same voice that soothed her, relaxing the nerves and frustrations, ran through her mind. The elder looked up at the younger with a short and brief smile as she gently rested her head on the female’s arm. “I can’t think of anything, and it’s frustrating.”

“Don’t push yourself,” the female softly spoke in a reassuring tone. Hyewon’s arm gently wrapped around the elder’s shoulder, giving it soft pats. Her soft-doe eyes were focusing on the female who seemed defeated. Hyewon’s soft red lips curled into a small smile as she lifted her hand and her fingertips gently fixed the unruly hair strands that covered Eunbi’s face. “Good things take time.”

A soft and exasperated sigh escaped Eunbi’s tiers as they formed into a short pout. “Still… it’s…”

“Don’t rush the progress. You’ll stress yourself out and waste energy,” the younger female interrupted. Her gaze lowered to meet with the elder’s before her lips curled into a soft and gentle smile. “I’m here, and I’ll always be here for you, okay?”

Maybe it was the way her voice sounded, and the soothing tone, and her genuine tone of voice, that reassured her.

Eunbi lifted her head and her arms wrapped around the younger’s neck, pulling the younger down with a small smile as she pressed their foreheads together. A soft laugh escaped from Hyewon’s lips from the soft gaze that the two gave each other. “Eunbi-ah, you’re being clingy.”

“You’re always like this, though,” the elder stated firmly with another playful pout forming on her lips. Hyewon let out a short laugh, her slender and delicate fingertips gently pushing her own loose hair strands behind her ear before she pressed a soft peck on the tip of the elder’s nose.

“Mmm…” a soft and teasing hum escaped Hyewon’s lips as another soft chuckle erupted from her lips. “I’m just a very touchy person.”

“I know you are,” she responded. 

Eunbi’s eyes met with the other female’s soft gaze. Their brown eyes calming, soothing her as they stared back at her.

Her lips curled into a short smile as she ran her fingers through the younger’s long strands of hair. “What did you bring me today?”

Hyewon slowly unwoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter