Offer

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

The story is very cute and pure but very mature for their age. How can a 1st year college student thinks of that deeply. I can see that she isn’t playing with Wonie she isn’t there just for the looks she’s courting her to know her better as a person and to show her who she really is. And she has the enough courage to tell Wonies parents that she wants to court their daughter. What a brake kid. I can’t help but to smile on the story.

 

“So you really like her huh. Then you should start dating but that is just my opinion it is your call whether you should start dating or not. How about you Kkura what you think?” I ask Sakura because she’s just listening attentively all this time.

 

“For me you should wait a little more.”

 

“Can you tell us the reason on why is that your opinion?” I know there is a reason for Sakura to tell that she is a deep person.

 

“Because at the first place you won’t be calling us if you are already sure about dating her. let me tell you something Wonie love is like a war especially for us who fall in with same gender.” Now I know what Kkura is pointing out.

 

“I understand now what Kkura is talking about don’t be intimidated on what will she say it’s just the truth. Please proceed Kkura.” I need to assure Wonie because some people can’t take the truth but I can sense that Wonie is mature enough to understand what Kkura will say.

 

"Our society is more accepting now about same relationship but you'll still encounter some people who will judge you. Add up to that can you handle a relationship while you're studying? The priority will change as the time goes by are you ready for the change that will happen in the future? If your answer is yes, then you then go for it. If not yet, please don't rush your decision she's willing to wait for you Wonie." She's right all of it is right.

 

Ok it's time to do my job. "Kkura is right. Let me tell you something. I have a friend that the reason for their break up was due to studies. At some point in college you will be busy and most of your or her time will be on the studies and paper works your time for your relationship will be lesser. If you won't understand that it will cost, you a relationship. And that's what happened to my friend. So Wonie are you ready for a big commitment?

 

"But I might lose her in the process and I am afraid of that."

 

"If that's the problem then make sure to tell her that you like her and she's not waiting for nothing, and explain to her that you're not yet ready for things to step up to the next level. And based on your story she's mature enough to understand what the situation right now."

 

"That's very helpful advice thank you very much. "

 

"So any last message for Wonie Kkura?" I looked at her and give her a nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter