Come With Me

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV

 

Mixture of embarrassment and amusement is what I'm feeling right now. Who wouldn't be the stranger that who give me one of the best advice is in front of me. Is she really the DJ Bi? The same person that I talked to the other day in a live broadcast?

 

"Kkura say something, you're spacing out is that really too much to handle?" Eunbi's voice is a little bit worried about me.

 

I tried to compose myself but it isn't really working for me. "Are you really DJ Bi? The same DJ that give advice the other night?" I hope she's just bluffing it is very embarrassing if she really is DJ Bi.

 

"No I'm really her. Bi came from the last two letters of my first name." That really make sense now. I'm really regretting calling the show.

 

"Oh I'm really thankful for that advice that you give me the other night, and I'm very sorry for bothering you." I finally built up my courage to look at her.

 

Her facial features are perfection. Those short black hair compliments her defined jaw line, those mesmerizing eyes, and her Lucius lips.

 

She smiled at me and wave her hands. "No it's my pleasure to help you don't worry about it. Besides my conscience won't let me leave you there. Something might happen to you."

 

"I owe you a lot thank you for everything from the advice the other night and for helping me last night."

 

"You’re very wasted last night I think it still something to do with your moving on phase right?”  do I tell her maybe just a little bit?

 

“No, something just come up last night.” I hope she won’t pry more on what really happened last night I might get scolded on what did I do last night.

 

“I think I don’t have the right to ask something personal. Oh by the way you can stay a bit your clothes are still wet just wait for a while or I can just send it to you.” There isn’t something to do at home maybe I should stay.

 

“Ok I’ll stay a little bit” I just finish eating she led me to the sofa. I look around and I am amazed how neat and tidy her apartment is. I saw a gaming computer at a corner I am little thrilled she might like games like me. She sat beside me. So I just ask her.

 

“Do you like computer games?” I shyly said she then look at me.

 

“No why did you ask?” How come she is not into game? she has some gaming equipments yes it is not the latest but still it looks good.

 

“How come you’re not into games when your gaming peripherals are so good?” I pointed to her computer.

 

“Ohh I use that if we are just recording at home for our podcast.” Right I forget that she is a DJ.

 

“Can I take a look at your computer?” she nods at me. So I stand up and come close to her computer. I take a look at her computer and I am wrong it is just her peripherals are that are new her main system is very outdated but her computer case seems very brand new. Does she got scammed?

 

“How much did you pay for this system?”

 

“Probably 1,000 dollars. Why?”

 

“For the whole set up or just the system?”

 

“Just for the system why?” she seems very lost and I am correct she got scammed.

 

“I am sorry to tell you this but you this system just cost 200 dollars you got scammed.” Her eyes widen a little bit.

 

“That jerk” She breathed out. Ok time to thank her I am going to give her a new system.

 

“Come with me at my house later.” She suddenly hugged her self like she is covering her body from me what is she thinking?

 

“I know that you are very beautiful and have a great body but I am not ready to do it especially a person who I just met.” I took me a few second to register what is she talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter