Chaeyeon

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV

 

I woke up in the floor with cans of beer all-over me. The smell of cigarettes is. Lingering inside my room. I just told myself last night that I should stop smoking but here I am cleaning up the butts of cigarettes that I smoked I finished half a pack of it. Another night of drinking until I pass out.

 

"I'm going to die early if I don't stop smoking. I should look for alternative to slowly quit."

 

I opened up my phone to check some emails that I got from customers. I don't just sell gaming accessories and merch I customize them. Custom keyboards, mouse, I skin some gaming consoles, and sometimes I build some PC. I love gaming that’s why I opened up my own online business. Besides this is the only thing that makes me happy this is my scape from the heart ache that I’m facing right now.

 

After a few hours of packing some orders I stretched out my arms. "I need a break. 30 minutes won't hurt to have a break a little bit." I just realize something is off but I just shrug it off. Maybe a hungover I rarely get that.

 

I opened my Twitter account and I suddenly saw a tweet "That story hurts I hope she finds her new happiness #Kkura #DJBI #FBH" what's this why is it my Nickname is here? I clicked the hashtag and did I just really drunk call to a radio show last night. I click a clip and damn that really is my voice.

 

"Oh I ed up the segment that I just called just trended because of my story." I just read some tweets about it and it's all positive I got intrigue on what really happened last night I have some memories of it by now but I can't remember everything.

 

I played the reply for my segment last night. I heard an energetic sweet voice. Her voice is very good and I love it. If I'm not broken hearted I would probably fall in love with that voice by an instant.

 

As I'm listening It just sink in to me that what the DJ is saying is probably the truth. I'm not the only one who's at fault she also has a part on it. I should stop blaming it all to myself.

 

I start to work while listening to the replay and I just really got emotional last night this is very embarrassing. The mood really went low last night. I understand why the episode trended. The more the sad and heart breaking the story is the more listener become attached and can relate to it.

 

Time passed by and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter