Mistress

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV.

 

"Chae" "Kkura"

 

The moment I heard that name I got protective. I held Sakura's arm's tightly. She's not fully recovered from her past. it's been months and she’s happy now but I know it will still hurt her is she see Chayeon now.

 

"Thanks." Her ex said to her as Sakura give her the wallet. This is the most awkward situation that I ever been ever since Sakura and I met.

 

"Ok." As we are about to leave the girl with a blond long hair talked.

 

"Why don't you introduce me to them?" I looked at the couple and Chaeyeon is glaring at her partner. She's like mocking us and I won't back down on it.

 

 

"Right BABE why don't you introduce me to your friend here." Sakura give me a confused looked and I just give her a small smile to assure her that I can handle this.

 

"Hi I'm Hyewon. Chaeyeon's girlfriend and you are?" She didn't even wait for Chaeyeon to introduce her.

 

"Hi I'm Eunbi Sakura's girlfriend nice to meet you Hyewon and Chaeyeon." I introduced myself as her girlfriend even if we are not yet together. It didn’t bother Sakura so I guess it is okay for her.

 

"Why don't you join us for dinner." This is testing my patience. Is she dumb or she's really pushing some buttons.

 

"Why not?" I was surprised when Kkura accepted the offer.

 

We just found a simple food stall with sits on it. We started eating and damn it is awkward. Well who wouldn’t be just Imagine you are eating with your significant other with your ex-girlfriend who cheated on you with her new girlfriend.

 

"So where did you guys meet?" Hyewon asked.

 

"At a convince store she's drunk back then and I help her. we become close because she started to work part time at my work and the rest is history." I don’t want them to know that I am a DJ and Sakura is my permanent guest on my show.

 

"Oh well for us, we met at a bar I fell in love as soon as laid my eyes on her. I really love her I can do anything just to make her happy. " Her attitude has changed drastically. From a fox that will eat you alive to a tamed sheep that won’t do any harm.

 

"Well she's a lucky one." Sakura said with a smile a genuine smile.

 

"Yes I am very lucky. She's my home and comfort she's my safe heaven. I can't believe that I'll find someone like her. someone who will complete me and accept me as a person." That's bit offensive for her to tell that in front of your ex that she cheated on.

 

"I guess you really love her huh? Because you never said that to me. I'm genuinely happy for you and I hope you'll never do that to her." Sakura said truthfully.

 

"You know the famous line ‘cheaters will always be a cheater’ that's not necessarily true. There will always be an exception Sakura. There is always room for growth and lessons to be learned. Sorry for this but I have to be true to you. If she cheated on you it doesn't mean she'll cheat on me. Besides there is always the other side of the story that you don’t know." Hyew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter