Date

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV

 

A beam of light wakes me up from my deep sleep. I look around and Hyewon isn’t beside me, most of the time she’s still hugging me. I picked up the clothes that were thrown when we had last night. I just wear my under wear and an oversized shirt.

 

I saw Hyewon sitting on the table drinking her coffee. I slid my arms to her shoulders and hug her from the back I buried my face to her neck and indulge her smell. “You’ve waked up late are you that tired?” I placed small and multiple kisses on her neck. It has been a month ever since the talk that we did. She really loves me that much and I just realize that I felt the same way she’s my home she accepted me she gives me job not as a sugar baby but a normal day job to her company. 

 

"it's Sunday we don't have any work so it's okay for me to wake up late." Hyewon pulled me to her lap and starts to kiss me.

 

"Let's make love all day baby please." She is so right now but I have different plans for the day.

"No baby dress up let's have a date today." Her eyes sparkle like diamonds. Doing this isn't an act of guilt this is an act of love. Yes, act of love, I just realize that this isn't just about lust and money it has to do with love.

 

"Date for real date? You mean like couples do?" I nod at her with sweetest smile that I can give her. She almost pushed me out of her lap and run to the bathroom to prepare for our date.

 

Our story is kind of weird and wild. From me selling my body to her to me realizing that I love her. How do I realize that I love her? That happened after we talked, after she said that she is a home wrecker.

 

All of the feelings that I'm denying suddenly went out of hand. Because why would I leave the person that I am going to marry to a sugar mommy even if I know that Sakura will stay by my side even if I cheated on her. At first I thought that it is all guilt but no it is not after all. Second thought is money I need money, but no it's not about her money. Third is for lust and pleasure that she's giving me but it's not.

 

After all I leave Sakura because I found my home my safe heaven, the person who accepted me when I'm at my worst state. She never leave me even if I always say that I still love my ex and I said that she's just my sugar mommy and my buddy.

 

"Hey it's your turn. You can take a shower now." I looked at her and she's wearing a floral dress. I know that she's beautiful with or without clothes but now looking at her different side that she never showed up me it makes my heart flutter.

 

"Your wearing someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter