Twenty-Five

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so sorry, hyung! This is my fault! I should've done more research before getting you those invites. Ahh, I don't deserve to be on this team anymore." V apologized profusely to the team. He's back in Korea and was cleaning out the office with Irene when they heard from their leaders that they've been beaten after being found out at the Obsession party. 

 

Yoona and G-Dragon managed to dragged themselves back to their hotel room all bruised up. G-Dragon was leaning on the bed frame, with the laptop perched on his lap as he talked to the team. Yoona was limping across the room rummaging through her luggage to find her handy first aid kit that she always brings with her. 

 

"Ya! Don't say such things!" Irene smacked him at the back of his head. 

 

GD winced as he staightened up. "It's okay, kid. happens. Even to the best of us."

 

V pouted but nodded. The team still hasn't said anything to their leaders about Sehun's warnings. They figured it would just add to their stress.

 

Meanwhile on the plane back to Seoul, Taeyang punched the armrest. "Damn it, guys! I told you to be careful, didn't I? And now look at you, G! Aish!"

 

Even through the low lighting of the hotel suite, G-Dragon's cuts and bruises on his face was visible. There was also a huge cut on his abdomen that they just managed to stop the bleeding a few moments ago. 

 

"Calm down, Taeyang."  TOP intervened, calmly sipping his wine on his first-class seat back to Seoul. "They're alive."

 

"Barely! I should've been there to help you." 

 

"Oh shush!" They heard Hyo Rin say off camera. "You're being overdramatic, hon."

 

Taeyang shut his eyes for a second, breathing deeply. His nostrils still flaring, "Just-- no more dangerous jobs without me, okay? I'd die first before I let any of you breath your last."

 

When Yoona heard that, she stopped her rummaging and exchanged a smile with GD. V, Irene and TOP also tried their best to hide a grin. Taeyang could be the silliest and the most detached among them but he is definitely protective over this family.

 

"That's an interesting bruise you got there, G." TOP pointed out, referring to a red mark on his neck. 

 

GD realized what he was referring to and his cheeks slightly turned pink. He almost forgot that Yoona on his neck during their 'performance'.

 

Thankfully, Yoona finally saw her kit and walked back to the bed, she grabbed the laptop from GD, facing her team. "We'll be careful here. You be careful too. I'm going to try one last time to find Taeyeon here and then we'll see you guys." She gave them a smile and then showed the first aid kit. "We need to go. I still need to clean our wounds."

 

They said their goodbyes and Yoona closed the laptop and set it aside. She grabbed the vodka she swiped from the mini bar and put it between them. "Drink up."

 

GD was breathing heavily due to his injuries as he glanced at the bottle of vodka. "Woah. At least buy me dinner first."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at his attempt at a joke. She laid the medical supplies in front of them, putting alcohol on the cotton. She sat closer to him then started dabbing on the cut above his eye.  "Since we can't go to the hospital without being asked questions, I would need to stitch that deep cut up. We don't have anesthesia. Alcohol's the next best thing."

 

 

He didn't have any energy left to wince. "Shouldn't you clean your wounds first? That Fei did hit you badly."

 

"I'm used to being beat up. Training at Quantico was a ."

 

Despite that statement, GD still grabbed a cotton of his own and started cleaning Yoona's face with it. Yoona paused for a moment and then continued with cleaning GD's wounds.

 

"What happened in there..." GD started.

 

"Let's reserve that talk for another day." Yoona answered softly. She doesn't want him to think she's not interested but then they are pretty exhausted at the moment to have that talk.

 

The criminal mastermind nodded understandingly. "You know what this reminds me of?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"One and a half year ago.. The last time we saw each other before we formed the team."

 

Yoona realized what he was talking about and shook her head. "You mean when you disappeared on me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter