Twenty-Three

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you even bothering me? Aren't you supposed to be camping with your twelve boys or something?"

 

TOP chuckled. "Deflecting, are we? I'm just catching up with my fellow grifter. And do you know how long it takes for 12 vain boys to get ready?"

 

"I wonder where they got their vanity?" Yoona muttered. 

 

It's Week 2 of their vacation. Yoona spent the first week trying to find a lead on Taeyeon's whereabouts but didn't find anything so she decided to think on her newly bought vacation house somewhere in the Pacific Islands. She's lounging on her private beach, a mai tai in on one hand and a book on the other. Her laptop was on the table next to her where TOP was videochatting with her all the way from New York.

 

TOP sighed as he takes in the view behind Yoona. "I wish I am somewhere tropical too. New York weather ."

 

"Still have two weeks of vacation. Take advantage of it!'

 

"Back to my question, Yoona. Come on, I swear I won't bother you again once you answer it!" TOP said again, making whining voices which annoyed Yoona more.

 

"Jinjja! Oppa, you know I used to run with a crew of nine girls yet you're more gossip-y than they are? Fine! I'll answer." She closed her eyes and exhaled. "Nothing's happened between me and GD."

 

"Butttt? Do you want something to happen?" He had that teasing smile on his face so Yoona glared at him.

 

"I'm not going to answer that! Let's just put it this way.. I... admit that I had an unfair bias against him due to the fact that he was the one criminal that always gets away. Now that I am not on that side of the law, I see.. his appeal."

 

"Whatever, Yoona. A simple yes would suffice."

 

"UGH! You're the worst, oppa!"

 

A beep on the laptop signalled another user entering their video call. "Hey hyung! Noona! Woaaah, that's a beautiful view!"

 

"Kid? Why are you crashing my call with Yoona?"

 

"Hey, V! How's Jungkook and the others?" Yoona asked. V was staying in Singapore where BTS was preparing for their concert.

 

"They're super busy but we had time to play games so I'm happy! I called because I have news! Wait a minute, let me just call the others... here we go!"

 

Three beeps followed and Irene, Taeyang and GD popped up on the screen. 

 

"What's up?" Taeyang asked sleepily.

 

"I found Taeyeon! Finally! So I hacked into street cams all over the world and I finally got a sighting today! She's in Amsterdam, Netherlands. In the Red Light District!"

 

"Red Light district? Isn't that the promiscuous street?" Irene frowned. She's stuck in Seoul due to her injury so she'd been staying with Seulgi for the mean time.

 

Taeyang and TOP nodded. 

 

"I've been there before." TOP reminisced. "Definitely a fun time but to our culture, it might shock you."

 

Yoona shrugged. Taeyeon has always been the most adventurous in her group so the place didn't really surprise her. "Okay, V, can you book me a flight to Netherlands by tomorrow?"

 

"Sure! Seven flights coming up!"

 

"Woah woah woah! We're still in vacation!" Taeyang protested.

 

"He's right, V! Just me, okay? I just need to talk to Taeyeon. No need for all of us to cut our break short."

 

"I'll come with you." GD spoke up. "Amsterdam can be very dangerous especially to a lone tourist like you."

 

"Oppa, aren't you visiting your brother? The cute one you showed me before?" Irene inquired. With the mention of 'cute', V glared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter