Six

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She slammed the side of his face on the wall. Instead of being scared though, he was laughing. "How did you know I like it rough?"

 

"Shut up. Kwon Ji Yong, you're under arrest for suspicion of grand larceny." Yoona declared, placing the handcuffs on his wrists.

 

"It'll never hold, Agent Im. As always, you don't have enough proof."

 

Yoona grinned. "That maybe true but also I might just like hauling your to jail." Jongin and Suho was waiting for her beside the car. She pushed G-Dragon to them. "Get him processed, boys."

 

"Arresting Kwon Ji Yong yet again." Yuri said, appearing beside her. "Do we have enough evidence this time?"

 

Yoona sighed, sliding her hands on the pockets of her FBI windbreaker. "We better get some."

 

"What's the score this time?" Sehun asked, walking towards the two women. "Doesn't this put us in a tie?"

 

The two had a running game of how many arrests they can make before the wedding. Winner can decide where they will go for their honeymoon.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, obviously used to the antics of the two. "Oh my gosh, you guys. Just get a room."

 

Sehun smiled, putting an arm around Yoona. "No can do during work hours. But I'm glad we're annoying you, at least."

 

"Alright, alright, stop with the teasing. Sehun-ah, don't you dare piss off my maid-of-honor! And Yul, you shouldn't be antagonizing your best friend's husband-to-be."

 

"Don't remind me, please." Yuri faked vomitting. Sehun laughed while Yoona playfully shoved her.

 

 

"PUT YOUR--PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" The music continued loudly, the floor vibrating from the intensity of the club.

 

It jolted Yoona back to the present, blinking a few times to try to hide the fact that she was almost crying. She turned around in case one of her team members notice her and then grabbed a glass of drink from the waiter passing by. She returned back to her seat surrounded by her team.

 

G-Dragon made good on his promise to take Yoona back to the club once it's in full swing. The rest of the team came with them as they were celebrating the success of their warm-up job. Club Doom was jam-packed as expected.

 

Irene was somewhere on the dance floor carrying a wad of her cash making it fly in the air. V was closer to their booth but he has two women grinding against him. He looked like he cannot believe that it was happening to him. He kept looking at TOP who just smirks and nod at him, encouraging the younger man to enjoy the moment.

 

GD was not in sight. Taeyang was trying to swat away advances of a woman that TOP has sent to him while the club owner was enjoying the music and the booze.

 

Yoona gulped down the drink and she immediately spat it out. "The hell is this? This is just water with a bit of vodka!"

 

TOP laughed at her. "It's why I brought us our own bottle to drink." He grabbed said bottle and offered it to her.

 

Taeyang shook his head at the self-proclaimed pimp. "You watered down your vodka?"

 

"Just for those who are drunk enough not to realize it. Got a business to run."

 

The heiress didn't bother engaging in their conversation. Her celebratory mood had already been ruined by the appearance of her ex-fiance anyway. "I'm going to go get some fresh air."

 

She stepped outside from the back door, the night noises of New York filling the air. She turned right and cursed. That's where G-Dragon disappeared to. Yoona just caught the end of a hook up in the alley by G-Dragon and a random girl he picked up from the club. 

 

"Jesus Christ, Mr. Kwon! There's a motel like a block away!" Yoona shouted at him just after the girl cleaned up and went back in the club.

 

GD pulled his zipper up and buttoned up his pants. "Motel's a waste of time. Besides, don't want the girl thinking she was special."

 

She scrunched her face in disgust. 

 

"What are you doing out here?"

 

"It's too loud in there." Yoona answered. "I can't hear myself think."

 

"One would think that's actually the point of clubs. You're not supposed to think. You just have to let loose." As he said these words, he was walking towards her like a lion stalking his prey. "Do you need help letting loose, Ms. Im?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter