Twenty-Two

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months passed quickly for the crew. After relaying the news from Hyoyeon to the crew, V got to work and searched for the whereabouts of Kim Taeyeon but the girl was not in any radar. She was probably wearing disguises wherever she is and using fake passports too. And so for the mean time, the team stayed in Seoul working to make the world a better place one con at a time. Here, let me give you an inside look at what they've been up to:

 

 

"A-are we sure about this? Why don't we just have a normal birthday party? You know cakes, balloons, streamers?" V asked for the nth time, his whole body shaking from fear. The wind blowing very hard on their faces.

 

TOP nudged him, lifting up his sunglasses and putting it securely in his front pocket. " it up, kid. It's the other kid's birthday. What she wants, she gets."

 

"Yeah, V! It'll be fun, don't worry." Yoona rubbed V's back to encourage him. She double checked all his harnesses and then hers.

 

"Ugh! What's taking so long? Let's do this!"  Irene bounced up and down from where she was standing. She have never done this before with others.

 

GD secured his harness too. "Birthday girl says to do this so we do this."

 

"You're going to love it, kid. Just don't vomit on the way down, okay?" Taeyang grinned, excited at what they're about to do. 

 

"Here we go. Happy birthday to our anklebiter!!" TOP greeted as they positioned themselves to run.

 

"One.. two.." GD and Yoona exchanged a look and smirked. "Three!"

 

The six of them ran towards the edge of the Lotte World Tower rooftop and jumped. 

 

"WOOHOO!!" Irene yelled as she started falling from the 123-story skyscraper. "BEST! BIRTHDAY! EVER!"

 

 

"Something's wrong..." G-Dragon said as he pretended to busy himself in writing a deposit slip inside the small bank.

 

They were running a con on a dirty businessman on a small village in Ulsan. The man was corrupt and was disrespectful among women. TOP was in a full cowboy outfit, pretending to be a money launderer doing business with the man. Yoona was disguised as one of the bank employees.

 

Outside, Taeyang was cleaning up their fake office they set up in Ulsan while V and Irene were in their black van ready for the getaway. TOP just needs the man to handover the money and they'll be out of the village in no time. 

 

However...

 

"Mr. Kwon? What is it?" Yoona asked, discreetly looking around the bank for any problems.

 

TOP was just handed the briefcase full of money, walking out of the safe deposit room. GD finally realized what was wrong as a sweaty kid rolled up to the bank counter. 

 

"! We have to get out of here now!" GD whisper-shouted through the comms.

 

Irene tried to look at the inside of the bank from the van but so nothing amiss. "Kaja, kaja, kaja!"

 

Yoona walked over to the bank manager. "I'll just be taking my lunch break." 

 

She powerwalked as she heads to the exit, keeping her head low. She doesn't have an idea why they had to get out but thought it best to listen to GD. Are they busted?

 

TOP and GD walked just behind her as they almost reached the exit.

 

"NOBODY MOVE! THIS IS A ROBBERY!" The sweaty kid shouted, pulling a shotgun from his backpack and pointing it to the crowd.

 

The heiress, the forger and the mastermind stopped walking.

 

Irene, Taeyang and V heard the shout through the comms.

 

"Oh hell no!" Taeyang cursed.

 

Irene stomped her foot on the dashboard of the van. "ARE YOU KIDDING?!"

 

V frowned. "I knew it! This job just went too smooth!" 

 

"EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR!"

 

The trio inside the bank turned around and sighed.

 

"We just can't catch a break, can we?" TOP complained.

 

GD shrugged lightly. "Who knew the bank we were robbing would get robbed while we were still inside?"

 

 

"Okay, our target is--"

 

A knock on the door interrupted V's presentation. All their heads turned to see who it was. 

 

"Heyy, gang!!" Hyo Rin entered, not waiting for a response. She puts down on the table two large bags then kissed Taeyang hello. "It's lunch time and I brought food!!"

 

"Yey food!" Irene started opening the bags. "From what restaurant is this?" 

 

Taeyang laughed. "Restaurant? It's homemade food!"

 

"What's that?" Irene asked.

 

Taeyang and Hyo Rin looked at her weirdly.

 

Yoona helped Hyo Rin to bring out the side dishes and all the containers to distribute to everyone. While they were eating, GD and TOP looked teary-eyed.

 

"What's wrong?" Hyo Rin asked, a little put out that they didn't seem to like the food. "It doesn't taste good?"

 

"W-what? N-no! It's delicious!" TOP answered, wiping his eyes.

 

"Then what is it?"

 

Yoona laughed. "They haven't had homemade food for such a long time. They're just feeling a little emotional."

 

Taeyang snickered deciding to tease the two. "Aww, do our little orphan boys like the food?

 

"Shut up."

 

"It's not here!" GD gritted his teeth as he, Irene and Taeyang find the office Rembrandt painting-free.

 

Yoona turned around letting TOP 'interrogate' the front desk staff. They were distracting her while GD, Irene and Taeyang went inside the CEO's office to get the painting which apparently isn't there. "What? How can that be?"

 

"Maybe your research was wrong, kid?" Taeyang suggested.

 

"M-my research? Wrong? IMPOSSIBLE!" V sounded indignant from the van. He got distracted though when he saw another set of crew leaving the elevator. "Uhh, guys? You better get here fast. My research wasn't wrong. Some other crew just got there first!"

 

 

"Seulgi?" Irene called out to her as the crew went face to face with the other crew on the parking lot.

 

"Hey, Irene! Long time!"

 

"You know each other?" TOP questioned.

 

Irene nodded. "She was my ex."

 

V almost choked on the air. "EX? You're not straight?"

 

The thief rolled her eyes. "I swing both ways, dude."

 

"I know you." Taeyang pointed to the muscle of the other group. "You're Kang Daesung!"

 

The man eye-smiled and grinned. "That's right."

 

"You're the one messing with my signal earlier!" V accused the girl holding the tablet.

 

"Me? You piggybacked on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter