Fifteen

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You told that scumbag you're dating them both?" Taeyang asked, raising an eyebrow. 

 

"He's a dirty businessman. It only made his interest peak when he asked." The heiress answered, shrugging. 

 

"And he believed you?"

 

The trio wherein a private studio they rented so GD and TOP could make music. They were connected in a video call with Taeyang to touch base. Irene and V were also supposed to be in it but they have yet to connect. 

 

TOP had a teasing smirk. "Oh he did. The three of us were very convincing."

 

"That's better than what I am dealing with, I guess. They assigned me to the new trainees and man, I think they would need autotune forever. Only Irene and V have decent voices among those newbies." Taeyang complained. "If I have to deal with another crying newbie, I'm going to punch somebody."

 

TOP laughed from Yoona's right side. That only made Taeyang more annoyed. 

 

"Anything about the videos?" Asked GD. 

 

The hitter shook his head. "They're not letting me in their inner circle yet. I think being stuck with the newbies was their version of an initiation. I'm trying my best to talk V and Irene up so they can work with those who have been in the training program longer."

 

Just then, V's icon popped up. He was in some sort of tight space with Irene. "Hyungs! Noona! Sorry we're late."

 

Irene looked pissed off. "They took all our gadgets! I had to steal this laptop from their marketing office. I don't think we have a lot of time."

 

"How's it going?" GD inquired, leaning towards the screen. 

 

The two changed expressions and they both looked like kids wanting to tell their parents how other kids bullied them. Meanwhile, the trio answered their concerns in the same rapidness the two throws their worries 

 

"Hyung! They made us sign 7 year contracts! You won't let them keep us that long, will you?"

 

TOP waved him off. "We'll make those contracts disappear in a snap."

 

"They told me I weigh above the average for an idol." Irene hissed. "I haven't eaten since you last saw me two days ago. Even V here is starting to look delicious."

 

She looked at the hacker up and down and then opened as if wanting to bite him. 

 

"Taeyang?" Yoona prompted.

 

"Yeah, yeah I'll feed the kids later." 

 

"They are moving me to a different dorm." V reported. "I think it was Sungjae's dorm."

 

"They want me to also visit a plastic surgeon. I don't need to change anything!" Irene huffed. "I can't stay here for a long time. You might not recognize me anymore if this continued."

 

"A manager approached me earlier. She told me she has this older lady that would want to meet me. Then she gave me a Casio watch." V showed them the gold watch.

 

GD and Yoona looked at each other. It's actually worse than they thought. They're not only ing the women trainees but also having the boys sponsored.

 

Sponsors would give the trainees money and expensive things while expecting something in return. 

 

Yoona held up a hand and the two stopped talking. "We get the picture. You want to get out? We need to move faster then."

 

V nodded. "I've installed bugs in different rooms and I just need to get into the CEO's room to bug it."

 

"Leave that to me." Yoona spoke up.

 

"I know you think I'm a genius," V started. The team except the leaders rolled their eyes. "But I barely get enough sleep from all the lessons they're making us attend. I can't be reviewing the surveillance too."

 

"I'll do it." TOP clapped his hands together.

 

V raised an eyebrow. "Hyung, you know I respect you, right? But during hacking 101, you played Solitaire, remember?"

 

Taeyang laughed. It was TOP's turn to look annoyed. "When you can't do it, have others do it for you."

 

He clicked a button on the laptop and another icon popped up. 

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!" The young faces of the Zutter boys greeted them.

 

"We're so glad to get your call, TOP hyung!" Jihoon started.

 

Junkyu nodded. "We're connected on your server, V hyung! We'll monitor the surveillance for you!"

 

TOP held both hands shoulder-length as if basking on his brilliance. "Twelve sets of eyes would make this work faster, right?"

 

"I heard that a manager wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter