EPILOGUE

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 102nd floor of the Empire State Building in New York was full of tourists. The observatory deck has always been a must-visit for those who are visiting New York for the first time. It offered 360-degree view to its visitors that leaves everyone in awe.

 

Yoona's hair gets blown by the wind as she stood there, hands all clamped up, almost sweating. She was wearing a beautiful white dress underneath the brown coat. Today, she's just a person in love. 

 

"Cold feet, Mr. Kwon?" She asked, breathing deeply and slowly. 

 

"You?" He asked as he tries to shake his nerves away. 

 

"Never." She giggled as she notices signs of nervousness on him.

 

With one last shake, G-Dragon got down on one knee. Gasps were heard around the deck, as they watch the spectacle

 

"Ms. Im, the first time we met was in a holding cell. You hated my guts and I admired yours. In our business, it's hard to find someone on par with my brains but you figured all my plans out. The first time we touched you slammed me against a wall and slapped handcuffs on me."

 

Yoona couldn't help but laugh at that.

 

"The first time I figured I can't live without you was when I left you alone in a room with an alleged . It threw me off my game and that spoke a lot to me. When you asked me to have dinner with you for the first time, I thanked the heavens because that was the first time I actually felt I had a chance with you. The first time we kissed... I decided that no amount of score in this world would amount to this feeling." He fished his pocket to get the ring box and showed the content of it to Yoona. 

 

Yoona gasped at his choice of engagement ring. It was an 18th century diamond ring that was part of the Nazi loot they stole from Kim Jaejoong's care, 

 

GD closed his eyes and breathed again before staring right into Yoona's teary eyes. "Will you marry me?"

 

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes!"

 

The crowd around them errupted in applause and shouts of congratulations as GD stood up and the couple shared a kiss.

 

They remained in their embrace as the crowd slowly disperse around them. 

 

"That was scarier than meeting your father." GD whispered.

 

"I know. I really thought you were going to crap your pants when you met him."

 

Although it was nerve-wracking, it was the perfect proposal for the two. On top of the Empire State Building.. An icon of New York. How this city started it all for the two of them. It was beautiful and perfect.

 

"Nice performance, guys." TOP complimented through his earpiece.

 

Taeyang agreed. "That speech was on point. We should have proposals inserted in our jobs often."

 

It was beautiful and perfect... except it was a part of the con.

 

"The QR sticker is posted on the last cubicles of both the male and female restrooms." Irene reported as she scrunched her nose. "By the way, how can men stand being in such a smell and dirty place?"

 

V shrugged. "You get used to it. The program is in place, guys."

 

The proposal was just a distraction so that people won't notice V sneaking in to hack in the Empire State Building's mainframe.

 

"Great job, guys." GD said as heand Yoona climbed in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter