Twelve

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V cannot believe that one week of nothing but playing video games would tire him out. There's even no challenge anymore, he just keeps winning and winning.

 

He fell back on his gaming chair, finally deciding to close out the game and hone his hacking skills. Today's exercise? Hmm, what about hacking the White House emails?

 

And so he spent an hour getting into the system and another two hours reading the emails. Sadly, nothing juicy. Just plain old work emails.. except.. the country's doing something pretty shady in Azerbaijan. 

 

In Azerbaijan..

 

The man coughed again unable to sit up because of the foot crushing his windpipe. He squirmed around but finally realized that he was not going to win this fight. He surrendered the detonator to his attacker. 

 

Taeyang grinned as he held on to the detonator. That's another town saved from terrorists. He looked at the guy before punching him cold.

 

That was same old, same old. With all the background that he has, stuff like this gets pretty basic sometimes. The younger people he works with like Mino had learned everything they can from him. 

 

Taeyang was craving something new. Something more.

 

Irene quietly lowered down her rope as soon as the security guard passed by. The alarms would sound if she make a wrong move. It was nothing hard for her though as she was already here two nights ago.

 

The Louvre is a thief's paradise and it's a wonder why the security measures are so lacking at times. She reached for the painting from her back and placed it again. She took the fake one she installed there two nights ago.

 

She groaned. "This is ridiculous. I'm here replacing the fake one with the original Mona Lisa I stole two nights ago. Talk about boredom." Irene rolled her eyes. 

 

She heard footsteps coming. "Oops!" She quickly clicked the button from her gear that sent her right up from the roof where she came from. 

 

She hates it. She hates the fact that this doesn't even excite her anymore. Something's missing.

 

TOP lit another cigarette. Club Doom is full again and it's another day of drunk men trying to instigate a fight in the club. 

 

He can't remember how many men he had to throw out or how many women's vomit he had to ask his staff to clean. 

 

Why the hell are they getting so drunk on watered vodka anyway? This is getting tiring. 

 

Even working jobs again would be better than dealing with drunks everyday.

 

G-Dragon closed his eyes as the woman slowly slid down from kissing his neck and then lower. He propped his hands under his head and waited for the woman to do the job. 

 

He hears his zipper being ped and it being pulled down. As the woman his length, he cursed. 

 

His body is obviously reacting but his mind is not into it. He just can't seem to enjoy. 

 

"Stop."

 

"Huh? Something wrong? You want to go first?" The woman asked excitedly.

 

He buttoned himself up and stood. He picked up the coat he disregarded earlier and shook the dirt from it. "I have to go."

 

"What?!" The woman started to say something else but he wasn't listening anymore. He brought out his wallet, tossed some Benjamins on her direction and left. 

 

No matter how hard he tries, he just cannot seem to be into getting with other women. Damn, Im Yoona and her being tease. His mind is all messed up from that nightlling down the Museum of Modern Art. Moreover, it was the fact that from the two years they shared-- her chasing him down, all the times he got handcuffed by her, their banters in the interrogation room and her glares when she is forced to let him go free due too lack of evidence-- she had never called him by his first name. It's always been Mr. Kwon or G-Dragon-ssi. Never Ji Yong. 

 

He slammed a hand on the steering wheel, feeling pissed off again. If just by calling him by his first name would do this to him, what more can she do?

 

At this point, he even considered contacting Zion T again to ask for something that can make him calm.

 

When he reached his place, he switched his lights on and saw a letter that was slid under his front door. He had seen that calligraphy once before. When he opened the envelope, a single diamond fell. 

 

Scattered all over the States and around the world, Irene, TOP, Taeyang and V also received the same letter containing one diamond piece each.

 

 

Hello,

First of all, I would ask you not to panic. This was delivered by the devil's little minons.. Rest assured that wherever you received this, your location is safe.

I'm writing this letter in the insistence of my Mother aka the devil. As you know, I come from a family of thieves and grifters. When I informed her of how we all went our own ways in Central Park, she was appalled and gave me an hour long lecture of how crews today didn't have the same manners like during their time. 

According to her, crews back in the day would send out letters like this as a parting gift. My thoughts? What the hell would you do with a lett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter