Thirteen

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP and Taeyang met each other outside of the building accidentally.

 

"Oh, you received the location too?" TOP asked.

 

Taeyang nodded. They both looked confused as they entered the building and headed to the elevator where they found G-Dragon, Yoona and Irene waiting.

 

It had been a week since they arrived in South Korea, all of them agreeing to take the time to find their new apartments and get settled in. Yoona and GD will still lead the crew which now has a new purpose: to help those who are in a disadvantage from the rich and corrupt. They are still thieves though. Their methods might not be as clean as how law enforcements would handle it. And well, they would still take 10% cuts from the jobs. 

 

The three were already having a conversation.

 

"Are you saying you didn't buy anything with the money from the jewel heist?" GD clarified.

 

Irene shook her head no. "Aside from the place I'm staying in now? Nothing. I don't like stuff. I like money."

 

Yoona just chuckled at her, amused. Irene really is an odd ball. "I bought a little beachside house in the Pacific. Just a retirement investment. And in Nice, France. And Hawaii."

 

"Oh! Annyeong oppas!" Irene waved at the two newcomers. "How about the two of you? What'd you buy with your money?"

 

The two men glanced at each other. Taeyang replied, "I'm not about to tell four thieves where I stashed my money."

 

"Aww, come on! Don't you trust us?" Irene teased.

 

They entered the elevator and pressed number 7. 

 

"All settled in okay?" GD asked the team as they waited. They all gave a nod. "Anyone heard from the kid?"

 

Taeyang just shrugged. "Too busy moving to care." 

 

When they stepped out of the elevator, a large sign that says M A D E Consulting and Co., welcomed them. The whole floor was like an office complete with desks, a reception table, rooms with names on the doors.

 

"FINALLY!" V popped out of one of the rooms, carrying a bunch of folders. "Huh? How you like it?"

 

"What are we supposed to be looking at?" TOP asked, looking deeply offended by the very boring-looking beige walls.

 

"This is our new cover story! Welcome to M A D E Consulting and Co.!'' He stood behind the reception desk and pulled out a bunch of phones. "M A D E was founded by a husband and wife fifty years ago."  

 

V pointed at the portrait of a couple in their traditional Korean clothing behind the group. It made the rest of the team laugh except for the leaders.

 

It was Yoona and G-Dragon photoshopped in an older setting wearing hanboks.

 

"Kid, do you want to die today?" G-Dragon threatened.

 

V just shrugged. "It's a cover story!" He distributed the folders to each one of them and handed them phones. "M A D E Consulting is completely legit. I backdated taxes for fifty years. We're all 'partners' of the firm. We have benefits, pension plans, great medical and dental plan. In the folders are your fake identities for the firm, complete will all government IDs, social security numbers and such."

 

Taeyang raised an eyebrow, amazed at the details that V had put into this. It even has hometowns, fake achievements, fake college degrees.

 

They started following V as he gave them a tour around the office. "We each have offices. Feel free to decorate it as you want to."

 

"Taehyung-ah!" Yoona called, looking around. The offices looked comfortable and fully equipped. They even have a little office pantry for food and stuff. "Is this what you spent your money on?"

 

"Only cost about two, three million. Don't worry about it, noona."

 

GD was surprised at that. "There was nothing special about the office, why would it cost that much?"

 

The hacker's look suddenly became smug as he opened the double doors. "Because of this."

 

The 'conference' room was very different than the rest of the office. It was obvious that all the money was for here. The large LED screen was so clear. The chairs were as expensive as they looked. There's a mini coffee station at the side, laptops on all seven chairs around the oval table.

 

"Photo, video and forensic programs all over the world. Back doors to all electronic banking systems. 24-hour survellance on all news sites--to find our 'clients' and also to comb through news for any mentions of any of us. Facial recognition. Access to my favorites-- FBI, NSA and CIA, and the Korean equivalent-- the National Intelligence Service."

 

Even TOP was impressed he had to slow clap the efforts of their youngest.

 

"Only spent like the whole week working on it." V boasted nonchalantly.

 

"Good job, kid." GD ruffled the hacker's hair. "Well, welcome to our first day, I guess. First order of business-- boot camp."

 

 

And so the boot camp began..

 

Yoona and GD came up with the idea to make each other familiar with their expertises. 

 

V taught them basic hacking but instead, he finds TOP playing Solitaire. Irene was so frustrated with not understanding 'java script' ("Isn't that a drink?!") that she slammed the the keyboard and earned their first 'salary deduction'. Taeyang used that time to watch a boxing match. 

 

When V checked on the two leaders, he was at first happy that atleast his GD hyung tried but when opened the makeshif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter