Fourteen

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung-ah? Are you okay?"

 

The crew is back in their office, Yoona was helping V with gathering information that they will relay to the team. The programs were already running but V looked so far away. He kept zoning out while typing and haven't been the energetic pill he usually was ever since they came back from the hospital. 

 

V blinked a few times before nodding. 

 

The rest of the crew entered the conference room and sat on their chairs so V stood up to present what they found. 

 

"Uhh.. Yeah, so we have Choi Junghoon.. he.. uhh.." He tried to start but he seemed to keep forgetting what he was supposed to say. 

 

The others looked at him concerned. He was clearly still shocked over what his friends had encountered. While they didn't know how much Jungkook and Sungjae means to V, they understand that it was not easy for him to hear what happened to his childhood friends. 

 

V was their youngest crew member. A genius in his field and obviously very smart. They have inferred that V had probably been someone who was regarded the same way the Zutter boys were. A waste of space and a juvenile deliquent. Despite those challenges, his eyes hadn't been opened to things so evil such as what he just learned.

 

Yoona stood up. "Why don't I take this, V?" She asked softly. He just nodded absentmindedly and returned to his seat. 

 

The heiress bit her lip, throwing a worried glance at V before starting the slides. "Our target is Choi Junghoon. He's a former idol himself who mysteriously retired from his position as the leader of the band, FT Island. The next thing the media reports, he was hailed as the new CEO of Hero Artists Entertainment. Not a part of the Big 3 companies but it's been gaining popularity recently. He had an encounter with the law a few years ago.. drunk driving. But it disappeared like magic."

 

"So from what we've heard from Jungkook and Sungjae, there are tapes of the girl group trainees?" Taeyang asked.

 

"If that's the case then we just need to smash and grab, right? A quickie?" TOP didn't really want to hang in the world of KPOP. From what he've heard so far, it can be as dirty as politics. That's just too complicated for him.

 

"It's not going to be that easy." V answered quietly, staring at the photo of the CEO. "The building is full of people 24/7. Cameras are everywhere. Their server system is more secured than a bank due to the music they are producing."

 

GD snapped his fingers. "Kid's right. We can't do that. First of all, we don't know what kind of copies that man has. DVDs, Hard drives, CDs? We need to work a long con for this. Know more about him. This guy is exploiting the trainees and doing God knows what else. We have to hit him where it hurts the most."

 

There was a smile forming on Yoona's lips and GD definitely liked what he was seeing. That was a smile of someone who had a plan. "Choi Junghoon still doesn't have a top tier group. He's looking for the golden ticket to stardom. And for that to happen, he would need the perfect song."

 

The two leaders were now looking at each other with an evil glint in their eyes. "The fiddle game."

 

"I hate this." Taeyang grumbled as one of the staff of the entertainment company escorted him to the audition room. 

 

TOP smirked. TOP, GD and Yoona were still in their office getting ready for their part. "You'll do great as a vocal coach."

 

When they were deciding which parts to play, TOP had happily volunteered Taeyang to go undercover. Apparently, when Taeyang drives, he likes to hum to music and TOP thinks it was so good he can pass a vocal coach. 

 

And so Taeyang was a US vocal coach who Hero Artists Entertainment invited to help them for their next audition rounds. 

 

"Fine." The hitter said as he sat down next to the other people deciding the fates of the auditionees. "You have to sleep some time."

 

The auditions started and around twenty hopefuls already failed the audition. Their voices were out of tune and their dance moves out of rhythm. Finally, someone who looks like he had a chance stepped forward.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida." 

 

During their planning...

 

"We need access to the building. Janitors?" Yoona suggested.

 

"Too suspicious." TOP vetoed it.

 

GD stopped scrolling on his phone and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter