Stay

The Director Kang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi - Stay (By Rihanna)

 

“Why aren’t you surprised, Son Seungwan?”

Seungwan only released her line of chuckles after hearing Seulgi’s story about sudden confession by her own colleague, innocently unexpected by her.

“I told you so, Kang Seulgi.” Seungwan paused, “She likes you, in romantic way.”

“But.. ugh..” Seulgi only rubbed her own face frustratedly, yet it looked funny in front of Seungwan’s eyes.

“It isn’t first time you hear women confessions, gomdori. Look how long the line of women you broke their hearts.” Seungwan laughed.

“I had her..” Seulgi answered lowly when she remembered her past relationship.

“And you don’t have her now, why did you reject Lee Sunmi?”

“I don’t reject.”

“Yet you don’t accept.” Seungwan said clearly,

 

“W-what?” Seulgi asked in disbelief.

“I know your heart is still locked,” Sunmi smiled simply, “I don’t know either who is the owner of the key.”

Seulgi only gulped, she didn’t know what to say since the woman in front of her just gave her mini heart-attack before and she only listened.

“Obviously I cant’ duplicate the key, I can’t be same like that person, but..” Sunmi hung her words, “my feeling for you is an urgent, Director Kang.”

Seulgi still tried to understand every single words, how come the feeling could be urgent?

“Urgent?” Seulgi answered innocently.

“Yes, this feeling is so unstoppable, getting intense.” Sunmi explained. “and you know.. we will always try to find a way if the situation is emergency.”

Seulgi got her words slowly and surely, but she wasn’t sure.

‘Is she going to bewitch me or something?’ That was the thought inside the dummy bear’s head.

Sunmi smiled again, a very sweet one, but it didn’t help to reduce Seulgi’s uneasy feeling at all, it felt like the another woman could eat her alive so sudden.

“I don’t use that key to open..” She stopped talking and gazing the monolid eyes deeply, “But.. I will break the chain.”

 

“Then what’s the problem, Seulgi?”

“I told you, I wanna save myself.”

“Move on?” Seungwan remembered what Seulgi talked days ago, “Remember, you cant ‘use’ someone to escape, it named selfish.”

Seulgi only thought for awhile then she answered Seungwan.

“It is better for me to try to love someone that loving me than loving someone who doesn’t love—”

“She loves you, Seulgi.” Seungwan did cut Seulgi’s words immediately.

“She doesn’t, Wan.” Seulgi only smiled bitterly.

“She does—”

“She left me!” Seulgi raised her voice a bit, because the wound opened again, slightly. “She shouldn’t leave me.. if she loves me.” She buried her face on her own palms.

“I am sorry, Seulgi.” Seungwan felt bit guilty.

“It is..” Seulgi took a deep breath, “alright.” She smiled simply to her best friend, it was no joke that Seulgi really had good skill to control and cover her emotions.

“I just care to you, seeing you like this.. my heart is aching too.” Seungwan explained sincerely.

“I know, I am so thankful to have you next to me too, Wan. But everything is ruined, already.” She lowered her head again.

“You just need time, not someone to escape.” Seungwan adviced again. “I know you will consider that wisely.”

Seulgi stared at Seungwan’s eyes, she really could feel how much her best friend’s concerns about her life, that was no lie that she felt really grateful to had Seungwan beside her, just to talk like this and made her feeling better.

“You know me.” Seulgi smiled again, but this time was wider, she couldn’t make her bestie in suffer because of her too, she didn’t wanna make her worry more than this.

“Okay okay, let’s don’t talk about this again.” Seungwan smiled back.

“Thank you, Wan.”

“You don’t owe me anything, Seulgi.”

“But you give me many things.”

Seungwan giggled, “Don’t ever forget this, you were there when I was in the lowest part of my life.”

Seulgi smiled, “We sound like very good partners of life.”

“It sounds weird.” Seungwan laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter