I See The Light

The Director Kang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi - I See The Light (By. Mandy Moore)

 

Few seconds passed, but Joohyun didn’t hear any reply from the latter, the only sound she could hear was only from of water which fall from Seulgi’s long dark hairs to her bathroom floor, she shut her eyes, she took a long breath and then blinked few times, she didn’t want to cry, no, she couldn’t cry this time, she showed her tears too much so far, when actually it was normal if Seulgi rejected her, she tried to normalize it to be exact. She came, she asked her to do things, she said it was warm, those were just because she needed her comfort, just that, not because the feeling was still there.

 

‘She fell out love with me already.’

 

She continued to rinse the hairs with her soft palm, tried to let her own question faded away, she didn’t expect any answer anymore since she knew it already. she bit her own lips, somehow it was hurtful still no matter how hard she prepared for endless rejections from the monolid, she was unforgiven, she wouldn’t ever be forgiven. That’s all she could thought.

“I want.”

The raven’s hand stop moving on the hairs, it was trembling a little even, her hand fell on the floor weakly. It was just like her another dream which felt too unreal, someone she broke badly said she was willing to start over again with her, opened the new page and created more memories, that was too beautiful.

“S-.. Seulgi.” Joohyun stuttered.

Seulgi faced the woman she loved dearly, “I mean it.”

Joohyun eyes brightened, she didn’t know even how to give proper reaction or just showing her bunch of happiness since she was surprised real a lot, she was like a statue, since her brain still being busy to process the unbelievable informations from her own ears.

“Not now, but later, when the storm is ended, when everything is settled.”

“When.. when is that?” Joohyun couldn’t wait any longer, her homesickness was in her top level.

“When she.. Lee Sunmi gets what she deserves.”

Seulgi’s eyes were so warm, those dark orbs hypnotized the raven perfectly on her crowded mind. Those gaze, the only gaze that could calm every storm in her heart, the only gaze that could make her see the world, the only gaze that could make her felt so loved, wanted and needed.

“When that time comes..” Seulgi inhaled deeply,  “.. let’s do it properly, let’s start over again, Joohyun.”

The raven smiled wide and nodded eagerly, but she couldn’t hold the warmness on her eyes to fall on her cheeks anymore, she wasn’t sad, not at all, she was beyond happy. Hearing those heart-warming words released from her love one was such a bless for her broken heart, it was like the powerful healing potion that she got after passed the way with full of thorns.

“I will wait.. with patient.” Joohyun finally replied after being silent for mean time, enjoyed the bear’s magic in her soft monolid eyes.

She didn’t mind to wait, waiting her love was worth because she didn’t hold the false hope anymore, her love said clearly with those sincere eyes, she would return in her embrace, the only place she belonged and supposed to be.

“This bathe session is not ended yet.” Seulgi broke the raven’s daydream about her bright future with taller.

“Oh— sorry, the water is getting cold? Do you need more soap? Are you—”

“Still alright.” Seulgi smiled, “.. just continue the bathing.”

“A-ah yes, wait.”

Joohyun looked for her sponge for bathing then added little soap on it. She loved to be Seulgi’s personal bather, she didn’t mind to do this job for the rest of her life.

“Turn around so I can rub your back.” She softly ordered.

Seulgi did obey well like before, she showed her back and let Joohyun rubbed the exposed area gently since she didn’t show whole of her back, her sport bra covered it a little.

“How are you, Hyun?” Seulgi asked thing that she knew the answer already, it just she missed the raven’s voice a lot, she wouldn’t ever get enough of it anyway.

“I wasn’t fine, but I am.”

Bae Joohyun, she had her love on her reach again, there was obviously no fears and worries in her dictionary started from this day.

“Really?” Silly question from the bear.

The raven nodded even though the monolid couldn’t see her since she got back-faced. She didn’t want to think about the days she passed without Seulgi, it would break her tears in seconds, she tried to side those from her head for this time, just for a while pausing the whole endless storms between them, she just wanted to enjoy the moment she had with her woman again.

“Stay like this, Seulgi. Don’t stay in place that I can’t reach and touch you, it terrified me.”

Seulgi smiled, she felt the same, exactly same, she lost her directions since Joohyun was away.

“I won’t.” The short answer which complete Joohyun’s whole insecurities. She slowly caressed the monolid’s nape, sent another comfortable feeling for the latter.

“Even if you choose to go, everywhere it is, just bring me,” Joohyun said sincerely, “.. I want to be there, in any place you are.”

The warmth in Seulgi’s heart started to move to her eyes, she tried her best to prevent it to fall but she failed, but the raven couldn’t see it and still busy to rub her neck and shoulders skin gently. Honestly that wasn’t bad feeling, her heart felt was feeling so full with the warmth she couldn’t get from anyone in this universe but Joohyun.

“Anywhere I am?”

Joohyun held both of Seulgi’s shoulders and turned it around again so they could face each other intensely like before, Joohyun missed those monolid eyes already.

“Even in the middle of forest, even in the highest mountain, even in the ocean’s depth, I don’t mind it. As long as I am with you, I am home.” Her stare was deep, too deep even it touched Seulgi’s soul down there.

“You are right, home isn’t only about the place, it is about who is the person we spend w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter