First Shoot

By Your Side
[Flashback]
 
"Papa!"
 
A younger boy ran towards his father, and hugged him. "Papa, I missed you." he said. His father smiled at him as he patted his head. "Have you been a good boy, Aaron?" he asked. He smiled and nodded his head. 
 
He noticed the little chubby girl hiding behind his father. "Is he my little sister?" he asked. The man looked back at her, and smiled. "Yes, she is." she said. He lead her in front to meet his son. "Aaron, meet Sunnee you new little sister. Sunnee, this is your big brother, Aaron." he said. 
 
Aaron extended his hand to her. "Welcome to our family, Sunnee!" he said with a toothy smile. Sunnee let out a smile and held his hand. "Aaron, promise me you'll always look after your little sister, OK?" his father said. Aaron nodded his head.
 
[End Of Flashback]
 
--
 
Sunnee stared at the photo album as she sniffed. Aaron handed her a box of tissue as he sat beside her. "Dad wouldn't like it if you ugly cry." he said. She looked at her brother, and pouted. "I hate you!" she said. Aaron let out a laugh. "Come on, stop crying. I cooked your favorite food." Aaron said. 
 
With that, Sunnee's face lightened up. "Really?" she asked. Aaron nodded his head. "You're the best brother in the world!" she said as she stood up. Then, she rushed to the dining table, to see her favorite buttered shrimp on the table. She began to put food on her plate. As Aaron was about to join her, there was a knock on the door. "I think I know who this is..." he said as he opened it. As his guess is right, it's Win, 
 
"Good evening, Aaron ge!" Win said. Aaron shook his head and sigh. "Join us for dinner." he said as they both walked to the dining table. "Good evening, boss!" Win said as he sat beside Sunnee. "What are you doing here?" Sunnee said. He took a plate and scooped some rice on it. "I'm here to remind you to be early tomorrow, boss." she said. "I don't need your reminder, I have my alarm." she said, pointing at her brother. "Also, I'm craving for some shrimp so I came here. Good thing, Aaron ge cooked some shrimp!" Win said happily. 
 
"You need to pay next time if you're going to eat here." Sunnee told him. "The studio is doing well. Why do you have to accept the offer at the company, and close down your studio?" Aaron asked. "Because boss had some ulterior motives!" Win said. Sunnee could only glare at his assistant. "What motive?" Aaron asked, eyeing on his little sister.
 
Sunnee looked at him, and smiled. "It's him." she said. Aaron gave her a confused look. "Who?" Aaron asked. "Xiao Xiong!" Sunnee said. Aaron was surprised at what she said. Then, he let out a smile. "Really? Then, you're lucky to find him! Have you talked to him yet?" Aaron asked. Sunnee let out a sigh. "No. He's so busy. I'm not even sure he remember me. He didn't recognize me. But he's the one who hit the car." Sunnee said. 
 
Aaron was surprised at what he said. "Hey, Sunnee... you didn't let my car be hit by him so you could be close to that bear, didn't you?" he asked suspiciously. "Of course not! I would not do that. Besides, I only found out when his assistant walked in. It was his assistant that talked to me the moment my car got hit. Don't worry, he said he'll cover all the damages, OK?" Sunnee said. 
 
Aaron could only roll his eyes at his sister. 
 
--
 
The next day. 
 
Sunnee and Win came to the office early, to find their workstations had already been arranged. "Oh, we already have our computers." Win said. "So it means we should start working hard, Win." Sunnee told him. Win nodded his head, 
 
They said good morning to their colleagues as they walked towards their desk. "Hey, Sunnee. IT said test the computers first, and let them know if there are any issues. So far, Teddy and I found one issue and reported it to them. If you need help, just let me know." Simon told her. Sunnee nodded her head. "Thank you, Simon." she said. 
 
While they were busy fixing their computers, Dylan and Evan has walked in to the office. "Good morning. I bought coffee for everyone." Dylan announced. Evan then distributed the coffee to everyone. Dylan walked towards Sunnee and smiled at her. "Good morning, Miss Yang. Coffee?" he asked, handing her the coffee. Sunnee smiled back at hijm and took the coffee cup. "Thanks, Chief." she said. 
 
"By the way, give Evan the keys to your car so we can send it to the repair shop. Also, if you need a ride to work, I'll arrange something for you." Dylan told her. "No, it's OK, Chief. I'm good. It's just that my brother almost killed me when he saw the damage." she said as she scratched her head. "Don't worry, we'll make sure you'll be able to use the car soon." Dylan assured her. Then, he turned to Evan. "Make sure her car will be fixed right away." Dylan said. Evan nodded his head. 
 
Then, Dylan turned to Sunnee again. "By the way, there are a lot of new products that came in today for our online shop. If you could start working on it, that would be great." Dylan said. Sunnee nodded her head. "I will work hard, Chief." Sunnee said. "All I can say is you will be really busy the next few days. So, good luck." Dylan said. Sunnee smiled at him. 
 
She watched as Dylan retreated to his office, and she can only smile to herself. "I fixed it!" she heard Win say. Sunnee looked back at him. "Aiyo, Win is such a handy man..." Teddy said proudly. "Win, can you fix my computer?" Mei Yun asked. "Coming!" Win said. Then, Xuan Yi approached Sunnee. "Here's the list of products we need to shoot today. Also, we have a cover shoot next week for the online magazine." Xuan Yi said, handing her the paper. She took it and read it. "OK. I guess we better start. This will be for the new campaign next week, right?" Sunnee asked. Xuan Yi nodded her head. "It's going to be a long day... I guess I need milktea after our shoot." she said with a pout. 
 
With that, Sunnee let out a smile. "I know a place around here that sells good milk tea. Let's go there later?" Sunnee asked. Xuan Yi's face lightened up upon hearing that. She smiled excitedly upon hearing the word 'milk tea'. "Yes! You know, I love milk tea!" Xuan Yi said. 
 
--
 
"I think we need a little lighting here to highlight the logo on the bottle..."
 
Megan, the marketing manager, said as she looked into Sunnee's camera. "I think so too. I'll do it again." Sunnee said. She set her camera again and instructed Win to where to put the lights. She took a few shots, and showed it to Xuan Yi. "Much better! I love it." Xuan Yi said. Megan nodded in approval. "What's the next product to shoot?" Sunnee asked. "I guess we have the eye masks to do first then we can have a lunch break. God, I'm so hungry." Megan complained. "I'll make this a quick one so we can have lunch." Sunnee said. 
 
She fixed the product and then began to take more shots of the product. Once Megan had approved it, they decided it's time for a lunch break. "Finally! Guys, let's go out for lunch. My treat." Megan announced. Everyone cheered upon hearing that. "Does that include me and Boss Sunnee, Miss Megan?" Win asked. Megan smiled at him. "Of course. Let's go to this barbecue place." Megan said. Before they can make their move, Dylan came out of his office. 
 
"Wait, guys. I ordered lunch today for all of us." Dylan announced. "Wow, our CEO is so generous!" Xuan Yi said. "Thank you, Chief." Megan said. As if on cue, Evan and the other staff came in with their lunch. "Here you go, guys." Evan said as he put the bento boxes on the table. 
 
As everyone was looking and selecting the bento box they will take, Evan noticed that Dylan was staring at Sunnee as she is talking to Xuan Yi. "So, do you also want to pinch Xuan Yi's cheeks?" Evan asked in a hush tone. Dylan shook his head. "I still want to pinch Sunnee's cheeks." Dylan said.  Evan tried to suppress his laughter. "I honestly have no idea why I want to do that, and don't ever question me or I'll pinch your cheek." Dylan said. "You know, I can help you with that." Evan said. 
 
Dylan gave him a confused look, while Evan gave him a wink.