Almost a date

By Your Side

"Wait!" 

 

 

Sunnee shouted as they got out of the studio. Dylan stopped and looked back at her. "Where are we going and how are we going to get there?" she asked. "We'll go to that park you're talking about. We'll take my car." he said. "Since we're already in disguise, maybe we should not use your car."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

"Yeah. Let's take the bus."

 

 

Dylan gave her a confused look. "Really? I think it would be better if we take my car." Dylan said. "And get caught?" she asked. Dylan sighed. He knows Sunnee is right If they take his car and his grandmother decides to track them down, they'll get caught. And he would risk Sunnee. "Well then, a bus is a good idea..." he said. With that, Sunnee let out a smile. "Then, let's go!" she said. 

 

 

While they were walking out of the building, what they didn't know is that Wes saw them on their way out.

 

 

--

 

 

While busy cleaning up the counter, Aaron herd the door open. "Welcome to Little Star cafe!" he greeted. He saw a familiar girl walked up to him. "Excuse me, but I would like to ask if you noticed a small notebook? I left it last week.." the girl said. "A notebook... what's the name on the notebook?" Aaron asked. "Hebe. Hebe Tien." she said. 

 

 

Aaron smile as he took the notebook from the counter. "Here you go." Aaron said as he gave the notebook to her. Her face lightened up upon seeing her lost notebook. "Oh my God, thank you!" she said. "Good thing I was able to find it when you left." 

"This is so important to me. All my notes from law school is here."

 

 

He watched her as she scanned her notes. She closed it, and smiled at him. "Thank you so much, boss." she said. "Anytime. I just hope you'll always come back here." he said. She nodded her head. "Actually, I'm here to order the unicorn mikl shake and rainbow grilled cheese sandwich." she said. Aaron smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

--

 

 

Xuan yi sat on her desk as she looked at the documents on her table. Then, she let out a sigh. "I wonder where Sunnee is..." she said to herself. Just then, she saw someone place boba tea on her table. She looked up, and saw Evan standing in front of her. 

 

 

"Have you contacted Sunnee?" he asked worriedly. Xuan Yi shook her head. "When I call her, it goes straight to her voicemail. Win said he'll try to call her brother later. How about you, any news on chief?" she asked. Evan shook his head. "Can't reach him too. I managed to cancel most of his meetings today, but the problem is in rescheduling it." he said. 

 

 

"I wonder where they are. Do you think they're together?" Xuan Yi asked. Evan shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe they'll both come back later. But for now, let's do our work, all right?" he said. Xuan Yi smiled, and nodded her head. He patted her head, then walked back to his desk. As he leaves, Xuan Yi just watched him. "Evan, I wish you look at me the way you look at Sunnee..." she thought sadly.

 

 

--

 

 

After an hour of bus ride, Sunnee and Dylan finally arrived at the amusement park. "We're finally here!" she said excitedly. Dylan let out a smile. "It's the start of the best day ever!" he said. They ran towards the entrance gate, bought their tickets and went inside the amusement park. "So what do you want to do first?" Sunnee asked him. "Should we ride the roller coaster first?" he asked.

 

 

Sunnee looked around to find the roller coaster. She felt a little scared seeing how high it goes, and because there was a part in it where they have to go upside down. Dylan saw her hesitant expression. Then, he held her hand. As she looked at him, he smiled. "Don't be scared. You're with me." he said. With that, Sunnee smiled and nodded her head. "Well then, let's ride the roller coaster!" she said, then they both ran towards it. 

 

 

After standing in line, they were able to ride the roller coaster. "Buckle up!" Dylan said. Sunnee smiled and nodded her head. She put on her seat belt, then the countdown for the ride began. Dylan looked at her and he held her hand. "Hold to my hand and it will be less scary." he said. Sunnee just smiled at him.

 

 

Then, the roller coaster began to move forward. As it sped up, both of them shrieked. All the fears Sunnee had a while a go was gone the moment she saw Dylan's happy smile. The roller coaster then began to slow down as it went up to the highest peak. As the roller coaster falls down The peak, Sunnee could hear Dylan's shriek. She looked at him and let out a laugh.

 

 

"That was fun. Scary, but fun." Dylan said the moment they got out of the ride. "I didn't know you shout like a girl..." Sunnee commented. Dylan looked at her, and he turned red from embarrassment. With that, Sunnee let out a laugh. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about that." she said. "All right, what to ride next?" he asked. "Let's go there!" Sunnee said as she pointed at the other side of the park.

 

 

They went to the anchor's away and rode it. They were both laughing and shouting as they rode the anchor's away. After that, they rode the swing ride, and then the octopus ride. After a while, they rested for a while at a nearby bench. 

 

 

"That was fun." Dylan said. "Don't tell me you've never been in the amusement park?" Sunnee asked her. He let out a laugh. "Let's just say it's been a long time since I've been in an amusement park." he said. "Well, I like this side of you..." she told him. 

 

 

Dylan gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked. "You're always so serious about work. Your life seems to revolve around work. You're such a perfectionist, and you want things to be done your way, right away. You need to let loose sometimes and relax. That's why some of your employees are so scared of you." she said. "Am I really that scary for a boss?" he asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "You made Amber cry, Evan is always at your beck, Megan gets rattled when you tell her to do something for you." she replied.

 

 

"I think Win is scared of you when you don't get your coffee first thing in the morning." he said. Both of them laughed. "But it's really nice to skip work once in a while. I feel more relaxed." Dylan told her. "Hopefully, when we come back to work, you won't be grumpy bear anymore." Sunnee said. "I promise.. won't be a grumpy bear anymore." he said.

"So, what are we going to ride next?" Sunnee asked. "Bump car?" he asked. Sunnee smiled and nodded her head.. 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 After a few more rides, the two decided to go to the park's flower greenhouse, where some of the most beautiful and rarest flowers are kept. As they entered the greenhouse, Sunnee was in awe as she looked around. "Wow, I never thought this garden is so beautiful... " she said. "There's a lot of rare flowers in this greenhouse. Most of them came from different countries." Dylan explained.  

 

 

As Sunnee looked around, Dylan took out his phone and took pictures of the flowers. While he was taking pictures, Sunnel was just looking around. "Maybe our next photo shoot can be here, since the next issue will be about florals, right?" Sunnee. said. "Sure. When we get back, let's have this place booked. But for now, no work-related topic please." he said.

 

 

Sunnee looked at him and saw him taking a picture of a rare rose. She walked towards him to take a look at his work. "Ah, fluffy bear is getting better with his skills... " She commented. "Of course, I have a really good teacher." he said. Then, she looked at the roses. Its petals were a combination of white and pink, something she had never seen before. She smiled as she gently touched its petals. Dylan, on the other hand, just stared at her. When she looked at him, he looked away. She didn't notice the pink tint on his check.

 

 

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked. Dylan opened his month to speak, but no words came out. Then, Sunnee laughed. "I'm just teasing you!" she said with a giggle. Dylan let out a sigh of relief. She continued to walk around. This time, Dylan followed her, still taking pictures, not only of the flowers, but of her secretly. He took a picture of her as she smiled while looking at the flowers. And when a butterfly landed on her finger, he secretly took a picture of her. Suddenly, he found himself smiling as he looked at her. He wished that day with her won't end. He wished that moment won't end.

 

 

Then, she finally caught her staring at her. All he could do is smile at her. She, on the other hand felt her heart beat fast with the way he looks at her. She wish he could not hear the loud pounding in her chest. "Why are you staring at me? Do you think I'm cute?" she joked. "I think you're beautiful..." he answered. This made her blush. "Aiyo, I think you're hungry. Let's go grab something to eat first." she said. Then, she grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the greenhouse."

 

 

--

 

 

They were about to leave the park when they passed by the shooting game st.all. "Hey, we haven't tried this one." Dylan said. "I'm not lucky with the shooting game to be honest. My aim is not that good." she said." Then, I'll play for you. What prize do you like?" he asked. Sunnee gave him a smirk. "Confident, are we?" she said. Dylan smirked at her. "Watch me." he said.

 

 

He walked towards the stall to play. "Little Pineapple, I'll get that big teddy bear for you." Dylan said with confidence. "If you get that teddy bear for me, then I'll give you three wishes." she said. "If I don't?"

"You'll be my assistant in the next shoot."

 

 

Dylan gave her a thumbs up. Then, he began to play. He was able to shoot all the target. Sunnee was surprised at him. "Is there anything this guy can't do?" she thought. Before she knew it, Dylan won the big teddy bear. The stall owner handed him his prize. "Here's the teddy bear for your girlfriend." the owner said. Sunnee gaped upon hearing that. L Lao ban, I'm not-"

"Baobei, my gift for you."

 

 

Dylan handed her the teddy bear and winked at her. She became confused. "B-baobei ?" she asked. "Don't l get a kiss for getting you a prize?" he asked, pointing at his check. Sunnee's check turned redder as she kissed him on the check. "So I owe you three wishes now." she said with a pout. Dylan smiled at her. "Don't worry. I won't make my wishes too difficult for you, baobei." he said with a wink.