~Seventeen~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyong was in a deep slumber but something loud and repetitive suddenly blasted out of nowhere waking him up from his sleep. No, it wasn't his mom and his alarm was supposed to ring after another thirty minutes. The sound blared from his phone nonstop, his notifications going off continuously. He reached for his phone only to completely switched it off without checking any one of it, assuming it was some kind of hitch. 

His sedan pulled in the parking lot, some of his schoolmates were hanging around their cars before the first ring of the bell. As he stepped out from his vehicle, all heads immediately turned to him, watching him closely while he sauntered inside the school building as Taeyong remained oblivious by their intent stares. 

Taeyong didn't have any time to react when an arm firmly wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him close. "Taeyong. What's up with you? We've been texting you since this morning." He was quite baffled at how Johnny sounded in distress with a few unreplied messages. It was the first time seeing Johnny making a big deal out of it. 

"Ugh, sorry, I turned off my phone this morning because it was glitching or something." Taeyong fished out his phone from his bag, "Uh, did I miss something?" He asked, waiting for it to completely switch on. 

"Well.." He tried to make up an answer, "Someone posted a confession on the Seonguk's Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter