~Fifteen~

Online Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a slow weekend for Taeyong which made him ended up lounging at Johnny's place, playing a game of Mario Kart. They were watching a movie before but eventually got bored in the middle.

"Dude! That's not fair!" Taeyong cried, moving his body in synce with the console.

"Don't go foul on me. I didn't even do anything." Johnny said, focusing on the game while he bit hardly on his lip.

After the third lap, it was Johnny's Mario that came on first, winning the last round. Johnny cheered in victory, mocking Taeyong while mimicking Mario's voice. Taeyong went on with his playful banter, playfully kicking Johnny on his long legs, trying to knock him down back to his seat.

"What are you guys doing?" Jiyoung walked in on the two on a brawl with Taeyong clinging on Johnny's legs. The two stopped to look at Jiyoung standing at the end of stairs, clad in a nice pair of jeans, paired with a white pullover, topping it off with her usual black low-cut Chucks.

"Ah, are you going somewhere?" Judging by the way she dressed, it was an initial question for one of them to ask. The two broke free from each other, straightening themselves while they waited for her to answer. Noticing how Jiyoung averted her eyes from their stares, they both shared a look, thinking how it was all new to see her get shy and Taeyong was sure she was blushing.

"Uh, I'm just going to see an art exhibit with Jaehyun." Her voice trailed off but the two was able to catch on the last few words. 

Johnny walked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter