CHAPTER 2

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

161168cd9bc953ff130960926424.jpg

DECEMBER 02, 2019

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Just like last time I decided to visit Mina unnie at her work, it's a little bit freezing and I would love to stay in the warmth of our house but at the same time I wanted to see my wife having fun.

And in visiting a grade school, sweets are a must... Unnie would 100 percent scold me but their still kids.

-

I stood outside their classroom, it's a delight to see unnie laughing with a bunch of 6-7-year-old kids. They were practicing for the holiday presentation but it's just like any ordinary day where they play and have fun.

I sneak in at her back and gave a signal to the kids not to tell her, they smiled back at me and continued practicing.

MN : "1..2..1..2..1..2.. I see Ryujin-ah haven't stopped laughing, what are you so happy about baby?"

RJ : "Hehe Seonsaeng-nim, the strawberry  princess is here :)"

MN : "Strawberry Pr.... Chaeng?"

She then turns around and was surprised to see me.

CY : "Aigoo seems Ryujin-ah really likes Seonsaeng-nim more than she likes me."

LIA : "Chaeyoungie you're my favorite :)"

YJ : "Lia-yah I thought Yeji is your favorite?"

CY : "Hahaha thank you Lia. Yeji don't worry, Lia likes you better than unnie."

LIA : "Of course! Yeji is my best friend!"

She said as she hugs the taller girl.

RJ : "Chaeyoung-ah, I do! When I grow up I'll marry Seonsaeng-nim!"

CY : "Too bad kiddo, I'm not giving her to you bleh!"

MN : "Hahaha okay you two stop it. Ryujin what did I told you about addressing your elders?"

RY : "Mianhe...."

CY : "Ani, I like it when Ryujin calls me like that, besides were friends."

MN : "Arraso, since the strawberry princess is here let's take a recess."

KIDS : "Yey!"

CY : "Okay line up guys, we got cookies today :)"

KIDS : "Hai!!!!"

-

All of Mina's students are basically closed to me too, I come by often that one time the principal made me do an art class with them. 

Out of all the kids that Mina has, there's five that stands out.

Mina wouldn't admit it but I'm sure if we can have kids these five would probably be the closest to what she wants our kids to be        

Mina wouldn't admit it but I'm sure if we can have kids these five would probably be the closest to what she wants our kids to be.

Hwang Yeji is 7 years old and the class president. Her mom and dad works for the government and has an older sister. She stands out for her beautiful eyes.

Choi Jisoo or Lia also 7 years old the daughter of a business tycoon, she has the voice of an angel.

Lee Chaeryeong a 6-year-old daughter of a celebrity. She's timid at times but whenever she's around her best friends she stars being loud.

Shin Yuna 5 years old younger sister of Ryujin, she was advance in terms of education. She's the baby of them all.

And of course Mina's favorite, Shin Ryujin 6-year-old daughter of a medical director. Considered as the tomboy of the class, Tough as a rock but would always be soft around her best friends especially her little sister.

Mina has been handling this group since kinder 1 that explains the familiarity between us. I insist that they call me Chaeyoungie since I'm not an actual teacher and it makes a much better relationship with the kids.

-

CY : "Unnie here you go. Mint choco chips on cookies, your favorite."

MN : "Gomawo :) What bought you here in the first place?"

CY : "Ehhhh? Can't I  miss my wife?"

MN : "You can but you can also wait for me until I get home."

CY : "But I want to see you as soon as possible."

MN : "Hahaha would you like to enroll in my class? In that way you can be with me every time."

CY : "Hmmm.."

MN : "Chaeng are you seriously thinking about it? Hahaha."

CY : "It's a good idea."

MN : "Hahaha pabo... I like it better when I come home and see you in your baggy shirt, hair messy sitting on the couch."

CY : "Then if my Mina, says she wants me jobless. I'll gladly embrace it!"

MN : "Hahaha stop making me laugh babe, you're not even jobless you earn more than I do Ms. Young Money. "

CY :

CY : "Yah! Minari the kids might hear you."

MN : "What? You like it when I call you that."

Mina was having fun teasing me when someone pulled my hands. 

YN : "Chaeyoungie! Yuna wants to play!"

CY : "Aigoo, the princess is here. Do you want some upsies?" I said as I scoot down to face her.

RS : "Come on Chaeng, you know you won't lift her that high." 

I turned around and found Rose standing right next to the door, she's one of Mina's college best friend and currently the school principal        

I turned around and found Rose standing right next to the door, she's one of Mina's college best friend and currently the school principal.

CY : "Yah! Park Chaeyoung! I can at least lift her enough to make her happy. What are you even doing here?"

RS : "Shouldn't I be the one asking that? Hello? I run this place and didn't I told you a million times you could be our art and P.E teacher. In that way you don't have to sneak in just to see Mina."

CY : "And I said it a million times and I'll say it again. I'm a loving housewife, I run the house and keep it warm for unnie."

RS : "And who's keeping the house warm now?"

CY : "Aish...."

YN : "Chaeyoungie?"

CY : "Mianhe Yuna, let's go play with your unnies. 
I said as i lift her up."

RS : "Yuna keep Chaeyoungie busy so she won't miss your Seonsaeng-nim while I talk to her."

YN : "Hai!"

MN : "Haha stop teasing her Rose."

And I went to sit with the kids in the back, they handed me a coloring book. 

While we're busy drawing and coloring I couldn't stop stealing glances of unnie, she looks amazing in her suit.

---

Back with MiChaeng :) Hope you enjoy it! -Author-nim