CHAPTER 15

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

1621111a4d4ab91943368431777.jpg

[DECEMBER 22, 2019 IN THE AFTERNOON]

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

A week had passed since we had a disagreement, we've agreed to go back to Kobe and visit Okasan and Otosan and after getting things ready, today we're finally making our way to Japan. 

MN : "Chaeng are you sure there's nothing missing?"

CY : "Of course unnie :) You're more concern with Ray's thing than ours."

We were making our way to the Yoo's to drop off Ray. Hyung and Nayeon unnie volunteered to look after Ray while we're gone for the holiday. It wouldn't be that long since we'll be back before the new year.

MN : "It would be shameful if we forgot something for Ray, they're already looking after him so we need to make sure Ray's stuff is all ready to use."

CY : "Arraso unnie, you hear that bud? Don't you think Eomma is really nosy? Hahaha!" I said as I gave a pat on Ray's head who was sitting in unnie's lap.

MN : "Eyes on the road Ms. Son."

CY : "I can't wait to get to hyung's house."

MN : "What for?"

CY : "Since Hyung and unnie are driving us off to the airport that means I can have my eyes only for you Mrs. Son."

MN : "Hahaha I'm pretty sure Jeongyeon unnie would ask you to drive."

CY : "Now that I think of it... Hahaha whatever, it doesn't really matter since you're all mine for 4 days."

MN : "Pabo you'll have me forever."

-

When we got to the Yoo's they're already waiting outside, I told Hyung that we can take my car since It' gonna be a drag transferring our luggage. Mina was right, they Hyung did ask me to drive and she even sat next to me.

Mina unnie kept reminding Nayeon unnie of things Rar needs. It's like she's leaving a baby to them. I pulled up in the departure part of the airport and unloaded everything.

I pulled up in the departure part of the airport and unloaded everything        

MN : "Ray be good to your aunties okay?"

*Barks*

MN : "Unnie if he needs anything call us anytime."

NY : "Don't worry, my wife here is a pro when it comes to dogs."

JY : "Majayo, you guys enjoy your vacation we'll make sure Ray is having fun too."

MN : "Gomawoyo."

While Mina and Nayeon unnie we're talking, Hyung pulled me to the side.

JY : "Okay smol, I know it's almost the new year, but don't think about it that much okay? Enjoy, I'm pretty sure things will have different outcomes."

CY : "Thanks hyung, we'll be back before the new year. You guys have been helping us a lot."

JY : "Don't mention it, we're your sisters. We stick together like rice hahaha. Time to go, call us if you need anything okay? Enjoy!"

CY : "We will Hyung :) Unnie gaja?"

MN : "Hai! We'll be back soon unnie, I'll buy you souvenirs. Thank you!"

-

The first thing we did when we arrived at Kobe was to check in to this beachfront hotel, that I found on the internet. Unnie loves the ocean, she loves how peaceful, calm it is. So I thought a vacation near the ocean where you wake up to the smell of it would be perfect. Although it's winter and we can't really play in the water, we can still walk along the beach shore.

Although it's winter and we can't really play in the water, we can still walk along the beach shore        

I opened the curtain and we were welcomed by the fine grain of brown sand of Suma beach. The moon was lighting up the whole sea.

CY : "We'll go to Okasan and Otosan first thing in the morning unnie."

MN : "Arraso, then what do you want to do after?"

CY : "Hmm I'll leave that to you since you know the place more than I do."

MN : "Then should we just take a random bus or subway and get off when we feel it?"

CY : "Hahaha I loved that unnie. I'll order some ramen."

MN : "Then I'll get our things fixed."

I wish life could be this simple every time, a life where we don't have to worry about tomorrow. 

-

When the ramen came in unnie insisted we seat by the window, she wanted to look at the sea. 

MN : "Isn't this perfect? Ramen on a cold winter day right next to the ocean?"

CY : "Anywhere is perfect with you unnie :)"

MN "Hahahaha sweet talker."

CY : "Ani, it's the truth."

MN : "If you say so love."

We continued to have this warm meal together. Talking about things, I would never get tired of this, even how many times we had to repeat it.

MN : "Hmm Chaeng, if you can go back in time and change something. What would it be?"

CY : "Huh?"

MN : "I realized after we had that argument, we never really did anything you want. It's always something I want, so if you can change something what would it be?"

CY : "Hahaha are you going to turn around time for me unnie?"

MN : "If I can, I would definitely. I'll go back in time and do things over for you if I have to. :) So what does my wife wants?"

CY : "Hmmm I don't really have anything on mind babe, I'm happy with everything."

MN : "You know you should be selfish sometimes."

CY : "Believe me or not, I had my fair share of selfishness."

MN : "What do you mean by that?"

CY : "Remember when you wanted a cheesecake but we got a strawberry case instead? That."

MN : "Ehhh that doesn't count."

CY : "Hahahaha it does for me, but seriously don't worry about those things. I'm already happy with things as it is."

MN : "But promise me once you want to do something, you'll tell me okay?"

CY : "Arraso Mrs. Son, let's go to bed. We have a long day waiting for us."

She wanted me to be selfish, little did she knows I made the most selfish decision in my life 3 times and if I had to do it the 4th time, I won't hesitate to do it, for her.

Because Son-Myoui Mina is my life, my world, and my everything.

Because Son-Myoui Mina is my life, my world, and my everything        

---

(A/N) If you have time go stream More & More and vote Twice in CHOEAEDOL (Download app watch ads 10x in an hour. It's for the popularity award, If you need help I'll gladly help you)