CHAPTER 19

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

1621a6d8dfd3c6e3479104782328.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

This is why Chaeyoung had always been a step ahead of everything....

JY : "The rest of the girls will be here soon, Nayeon, Momo, and Sana are on there way too."

CY : "Hyung..."

JY : "Don't worry time is not moving, you don't need to rush."

CY : "It always turns out to be like this, at the start of the new year one of her nerves burst. I couldn't find the answer yet, I need more time hyung."

SN : "And what do you think that this time would be any different from the first 3?"

The rest of the girls arrived.

NY :

NY : "You said it was a hereditary disease there's nothing you can do to prevent it"

MM : "All your doing is turning time around, giving people countless deja vu."

CY : "Unnies I'm sure there's a way to prevent this from happening."

DH : "Chaeng we understand that you want to help her."

NY : "But this is not only about you two, but you also have the whole world in your own time loop."

SN : "Just let the future unfolds, Tzuyu-ah turn the time forward."

TY : "Arraso unnie."

Tzuyu held her fingers up, preparing to make the snap.

CY : "Wait!"

MM : "Ehhhh what's holding you?"

CY : "Unnie we can't I don't know if in that future Mina is still around."

JH : "What do you plan to do Chaeng?"

DH : "You already tried everything."

CY : "I don't know, I don't really know." She said as she looked at her unconscious wife.

JY : "Hey smol, I guess we did what we can. Especially you, you've tried every single thing that could change this but there's still no changes don't you think it's time to move forward?"

MM : "Maja, stop living in this loop."

SN : "We understand you want to save her but believe us or not, we wanted the best for her too, for the both of you. We want to save her as much as you want to."

NY : "Chaeng time is always by your side, but think about others who can't control it like the five of you. Someone is wanting to meet their soon to be born baby, while some are saying goodbye to their loved ones. It's how human lives and if it's meant to be, it will happen. That's one thing you should know how to bare, from loving one of them."

CY : "I understand, I'll wait for her then."

JH : "That's the only thing left to do, I hope you understand us."

DH : "I'm sure unnie will wake up soon. You know her, she doesn't like not having you around."

TY : "Believe in her more Chaeng."

CY : "I am. Hyung can you make time run?"

JY : "Arraso." 

*Snaps*

JH : "We should go, the doctors don't really allow this many people here. If something came up please call us."

CY : "I will unnie."

DH : "Don't be so hard on yourself okay? We can't afford to get you sick too."

CY : "it's not like I'm gonna die though."

JY : "Pabo, think how Mina will feel if she wakes up and you're sick."

CY : "I'm just kidding, but seriously thank you for coming."

SN : "Any time Chaeng. Gaja?"

The girls started to go out of Mina's room. Chaeyoung watch as one by one they disappear.

CY : "Unnie."

NY : "Wae?"

CY : "Sorry for being too stubborn. You know, I just wanted..."

NY : "Shhh I know Chaeng, I know exactly why. I understand but we have to trust time. I'm sure she'll be okay soon, so don't let your self slump down in despair. Greet Mina with the usual smile you always have." She said and hug the smaller girl.

NY : "Jeong and I will always be here for you. You just do you, okay?"

CY : "Hai..."

NY : "I'm going Jeong's probably looking for me. Call us okay?"

CY : "I will unnie, thank you."

The moment Nayeon stepped outside of the room,  she saw Jeongyeon standing next to the door. Smiling at her.

JY : "You always act like the villain but the truth you're actually the guardian angel."

NY : "Pabo, if I didn't say that no one would. You always give in to her."

JY : "Not like you don't."

NY : "You know why. Chaeng's like a daughter to me, I want the best for her and that includes her wife but I have to draw the line, again. Since you won't."

JY : "Mianhe love, but she said it herself before. You know her best, she sees you as a mom and I know Chaeng understands you. You're her favorite unnie after all."

NY : "Jealous?"

JY : "Of course not, grateful to be exact. You've been an older sister to my sisters and I couldn't ask more."

NY : "Omo why are you being sweet? Need something?"

JY : "Aniyo, just letting you know how lucky I am to have you through this endless life." She said and kissed Nayeon on the cheeks. 

Nayeon stood there, frozen in the hospital hallway. Jeongyeon is not the type to show affection, especially on a place where there's a lot of people.

JY : "If you don't move I'll leave you here hahaha."

Jeongyeon walked ahead of Nayeon, making a big gap between them.

NY : "Yah! After what you said???"

JY : "What?! Can't hear you, love! Haha."

-

-

And just like promised Chaeyoung waits for the day that her wife finally wakes up. This is the only time she hopes time can be faster.

It's been three days after the new year when the doctor gave her the good news. But everything great needs something in return.

DR : "Ms. Son, we've found a rare surgery that could help your wife."

CY : "We'll do it as soon as possible."

DR : "I understand you but the procedure would take so much blood off her. We need to find blood before we can proceed."

CY : "I'll call the blood bank."

DR : "Ms. Son you're wife has a rare type of blood, she's  an rh negative on top of that she has a rare antibody that can only be found on 1% of the human race."

CY : "I'll make sure to find one doc. I'll  even go today and ask to check my blood."

DR : "Arraso, we'll make sure the surgery is ready so when we find a match we'll proceed."

After the doctor left, Chaeyounng called Nayeon and Jeongyeon to watch over Mina while she get tested. Jeongyeon didn't agree on it but she just let it go since she was sure her sister would never be compatible with Mina.

And to much Jeongyeon's surprise, Chaeyoung came back with a compatible match with her wife. She has the same rare antibodies, but before making a final decision, Jeongyeon called everyone to talk about it. 

One by one they've arrived.

DH : "What do you think you're doing?"

JY : "There's a certain reason why we can't donate anything from our body."

CY : "But hyung, the Doctor said it's a rare type of antibodies."

TY : "Chaeng, you know why right?"

CY : "I do but what choice do I have?"

The truth was none of them are allowed to donate anything because it would give the same ability to the recipient and eternal life.

JH : "What if she doesn't accept it Chaeng? You know if she refuses it will cost her, her life."

CY : "I know, but I'll talk to her. I'll figure out something."

JH : "It's not really something to argue about. It's up to you but once she wakes up you need to find out her desire."

JY : "And if she used it in the wrong way I hope you won't stop any of us."

CY : "I won't I'll be the first one to stop her."

So Chaeyoung signed the papers and the surgery proceeded after. 

It took some time until they put Mina back in her room. She was still unconscious but the doctor said she's going to be fine and of course, Chaeyoung already knew that Mina is far from being fine, the moment she wakes up she's not gonna age, she's not gonna have this almost death experience again.

This is another thing that the smaller girl has to face. 

She has to deal with the consequence of the decision she made.

---

(A/N) I'll update one last time tomorrow; Its still 3 chapters but I hope it'll give you the ending you're looking for (To angst or to not) Haha! Have a great day everyone!!!