CHAPTER 3

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

CHAEYOUNG' SPOV

And I went to sit with the kids in the back, they handed me a coloring book. 

While we're busy drawing and coloring I couldn't stop stealing glances of unnie, she looks amazing.

CH : "Chaeyoungie what do you like from Seonsaeng-nim?"

CY : "What I like about her? Hmm I like her in many ways but if I would be specific, it would be the way she could love everyone. Don't you think Seosaeng-nim has a big heart?"

RJ : "She does! She always makes us happy!"

YJ : "She helps me with my test."

YN : "And she always play with Yuna!"

CY : "Maja hahaha Seonsaeng-nim loves all of us, that's why I love her."

LIA : "We love her too."

CY : "I know kiddo."

RJ : "Then let's draw something for her!"

CY : "Arraso what do you think we should draw?

CH : "Penguin!!!!"

CY : "Hahaha I knew it, then let's get started."

It took a while for their break some have fallen asleep while the others play around.

RS : "Chaeng I'll see you next time."

CY : "Arraso, say Hi to Jisoo for me."

RS : "I will :)"

MN : "Okay class, time to get back to practice."

YJ : "Chaeyoungie join us you just need to do this." *Snaps finger*

CY : "Amazing but mianhe I don't know how to do that."

YN : "Yuna still wants to play with Chaeyoungie.."

CY : "Aigoo, Chaeyoungie will watch you guys then maybe later before you go home we could play again. For now don't you kids have something for Seonsaeng-nim?"

RJ : "Seonsaeng-nim this is for you :) We made it with Chaeyoun-ah."

Ryujin handed the paper with a penguin we managed to draw. Lia wrote I love you on it.

MN : "Omo gomawo :)"

CY : "Okay, okay. Let's take a picture before you start to practice."

"Hana... Dul... Set..." *Camera snaps*

And the practice continued, I decided to wait until it's time for unnie to go home. 

-

I offered to walk the kids to there parents so that unnie could finish cleaning her things. It took her a while.

MN : "Ehhh it's snowing?  The forecast earlier didn't mention anything about snow, that's why I didn't take my umbrella with me."

"Good thing you came to visit the kids, it's like you knew this will happen."

CY :        

CY : "I did..."

MN : "Yeah right hahaha, why did you bring your camera? You're just visiting me and the kids."

CY : "I love capturing pictures of you haha it became a habit."

MN : "You know they have a digital camera nowadays, if you want to I'll buy you one."

CY : "Ani unnie, I like this camera. I have it since the first time I met you. This thing has seen everything we've been trough :)"

MN : "I understand, let's go before the snow gets worse."

CY : "Hahaha arraso, unnie I bought the car with me. I thought of going out to buy some groceries after your class and....."

MN : "And????"

CY : "We run out of ketchup hahaha."

MN : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? What are you laughing about? This is a serious matter! Let's go to the mart!"

CY : "Well you look really cute freaking out and It still amazes me how you love ketchup hahaha."

MN : "Ehhh it's just like how you love your strawberries."

CY :        

CY : "Should I call you ketchup princess then?"

MN : "Chaeng."

CY : "Hahaha mianhe, gaja."

We've been married for quite some time and grocery shopping is are kind of date now. Unnie loves the mart, especially when they have fresh bake cheesecakes.

-

And the night went on, unnie offered to make acai bowl. One of her favorite from her long list of foods. We shared the bowl while we watch her favorite movie.

CY : "Did you finish making the performance unnie?"

MN : "I did, I'm just teaching them little by little so it won't be that hard to remember but I taught Ryujin, she knows the rest so she can help me."

CY : "Unnie you really like Ryujin, don't you?"

MN : "Omo are you jealous? Haha."

CY : "Ani, ani it's just I noticed how you pay more attention to her than the others."

MN : "Ohh well Ryujin is a good girl but sometimes she gets too energetic, she still needs someone to look after her."

CY : "Hahaha don't they all still need supervision unnie? Just say it she's your favorite."

MN : "It's not like she's my favorite, I love them equally but let's just say I'm closer to her because she reminds me a lot of you."

CY : "What?"

We had this conversation before but this was the first time I'm hearing this from unnie.

MN : "She's kinda a mini version of you, especially when we're just starting. She's a ball of sunshine just like you are :)"

CY : "I mean all of them are a ball of sunshine."

MN : "They are but you two resemble each other more. She gets awkward when she's nervous just like you are."

CY : "I'm don't...."

MN : "Really? Hahaha so how would you explain the way you confessed your feelings to me back then?"

[FLASHBACK; SEOUL, KOREA 2010]

MINA'S POV

It was my dad's wish for me to study in his Alma mater. After finishing things back in Japan I flew here to fulfill that dream.

At first, it was hard, I couldn't leave the place where Dad and I shared from the start but after a while, it moving helped me a lot. If I choose to stay, I would be reminded of the pain...

I accepted everything and I'm actually glad that mom and dad are together again. Though I'm on my own, I always feel them watching over me.

---