CHAPTER 10

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

1615f96681fed768890957631269.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Sunday's are like a gift from above. It's a day where they don't have to give a care for the world outside their bed. They wouldn't mind spending half the morning just laying next to each other.

Mina woke up in Chaeng's arm, she remembered the last time she left Chaeyoung alone on the bed. So this time instead of going out and leaving Chaeng on her own, she opted to stay in her arms. She even hugs the smaller girl tighter.

It was almost noon and Mina couldn't go back to sleep. She gazes upon Chaeyoung as if she's memorizing every detail in her face, her mole, her dimples. She realized how much Chaeyoung had done for her. 

She starts to wonder, How her small body could handle everything without losing that precious smile she always has?

CY : "Uhmmm."

MN : "Good morning Chaeng :)"

CY : "Good morning unnie... Have you been up for a while?"

MN : "About five, ten minutes ago."

CY : "You should have woken me up unnie."

MN : "It's fine, I didn't want to get out of bed too."

CY : "Then should we stay like this for another 10 minutes?"

MN : "Whatever you want babe :)"

CY : "Let's go out after lunch."

MN : "I totally forgot about that."

CY : "Hahaha gwenchana unnie but you should remember what's gonna happen, okay?"

MN : "Arraso :)"

-

Just like what Chaeyoung said, they made their way after lunch. They're driving on the street of Seoul when Mina's curiosity kicks in.

MN : "Where are we going Chaengie?"

CY : "Secret :)"

MN : "Is it far?"

CY : "Hmm it's not that far unnie, don't worry so much. It'll be fun I promise."

MN : "I'm sure it's gonna be fun but you prefer staying in the house at the weekend. It's just all new to me."

CY : "I haven't changed my preference but today is an exception. It's a special day."

MN : "Special?"

CY : "Yap! :) You'll know once we get there."

It took them another hour to arrive at the place Chaeyoung wanted to take Mina to. 

MN : "Is this a dog cafe?"

CY :

CY : "Maja! :) But it's not just a dog cafe, it has the most dog on it. They've different breeds. I figure you need time to relax and what's better than fluffy dogs?"

MN : "Omo thanks Chaeng."

CY : "You're welcome unnie, let's take a picture before we go in."

They were welcomed by a bunch of small dogs. The cafe was a two-floor building. They let the small dog run around while they keep the big dogs on the 2nd floor.

CY : "Where do you want to sit unnie?"

MN : "Can we go upstairs? Then go back down?"

CY : "Hahaha anywhere you want unnie, let's buy some snacks for them too."

MN : "Hai! Hai!"

The older girl was full of energy, it's been a dream of hers to have a dog she can call her own but since some circumstances happened she didn't have a chance.

The day went on like that, Chaeng just followed her wife wherever she runs off and she realized that not a single second was wasted here. 

Mina was so happy and Chaeyoung was satisfied.

-

The older girl knew it was time for them to go home, though she had a lot of fun there's still a pain in saying goodbye to them.

CY : "Unnie don't be sad we'll come back if you want too."

MN : "I know..."

CY : "Now your frowning. Tired?"

MN : "I am. I had a lot of fun and I think I excreted too much energy but I'm fine nothing to worry about :)"

CY : "Arraso, can you go to the car first? I need to go to the restroom for a bit."

MN : "You sure you don't want me to wait here?" 

CY : "Yes, you should rest for a bit. I'll be back soon."

MN : "Arraso, I'll wait for you in the car."

Mina went straight to the car, open the engine, and let the music play. She felt her heart becomes heavy. She thought it was funny how she's about to cry for something trivial. 

She pulled her hoodie down to her eyes, she didn't want Chaeyoung to worry about her when she sees the sadness in her eyes. 

*DOOR OPENS*

CY : "Unnie are you alright?"

MN : "Yeah, I'm just resting Chaeng." She didn't even look at the younger girl.

CY : "Omo I think Eomma is really tired."

MN : "Eomma?" 

Mina took her hoodie off, looked at her side, and found a gold dachshund on Chaeyoung's lap.

Mina took her hoodie off, looked at her side, and found a gold dachshund on Chaeyoung's lap        

CY : "Annyeong Eomma.." She said as she waved one of the puppy's feet. 

CY : "Hahaha I remember you told me before you always wanted to have a dog. So I talked to some friends and this is where they recommended and I finally found the best boy for my best girl! :)"

Mina didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to say or how to react, she almost had her nose bleeding. Next thing she knows she was already crying.

CY : "Wae? Unnie are you in pain?" She said as she wiped the tears from the older girl.

MN : "I'm fine Chaeng, I'm just really happy."

CY : "Are you sure unnie?"

MN : "Hai... Can I?"

CY : "Tell me if you feel anything weird okay?" She said as she handed the dog to her. 

MN : "I will, Chaeng thank you :)"

CY : "That's more like it, right baby boy? Unnie don't ever lose this smile okay?" 

MN : "As long as I have you I will never ever lose this. Thank you so much."

CY : "Anything for my wife, so what do you want to call him?"

MN : "Hmm Ray."

CY : "Ray...."

MN : "Just like the Ray of sunshine :)"

CY  : "Ohhh it's perfect unnie. From now on it's gonna be you, me, and our Ray chan. Let's go home?"

MN : "Hai!!!!"

CY : "Hahaha looks like you already got your energy back."

MN : "Thanks to you and Ray."

Chaeyoung drove them back home, Mina wouldn't stop caressing Ray. She wouldn't even take her sight out of the dog and Chaeyoung just wanted to go home and cuddle with these two.

As soon as they made their way into the house, Chaeyoung asked Mina to follow her.

*DOOR OPENS*

CY : "I bought everything Ray would need unnie :)"

MN : "Is that why you didn't want anyone inside your workplace?"

CY : "Hahaha yeah, Dahyun would 100% sell me out the moment she finds this."

MN : "Chaeng what will I do without you?"

CY : "I'm not going anywhere unnie, I'll be right next to you always."

MN : "I love you babe. You don't know how happy you made me today."

CY "Hahaha that's what I'm supposed to do unnie."

---

(A/N) Don't forget to stream MORE &MORE! Keep safe and healthy everyone :)