CHAPTER 11

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

161cfd98de6aac51178056861795.jpg

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's almost a week since we had Ray, it gave a positive impact to unnie and I should've thought about this sooner.

Today is the kid's presentation and the last day of school for this year, Ray and I will have Mina unnie for our-self. 

We went to sit on the back of the gymnasium, I didn't want anyone to get scared of Ray. I mean he's a ball of sunshine but some people still don't like dogs.

CY : "I know you miss mommy, I miss her too but we have to wait for a little bud." I said as I ruffle Ray's fur.

"What a pretty face you have." 

I looked up as I hear the familiar voice.

CY : "Oh unnie! Glad you can make it and thank you Seulgi :)"

CY :        

IR : "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

SG : "Sorry but that wasn't intended for you Chaeng. Hahahaha so what's the name of this pretty girl?" She said as she held Ray in her arms.

CY : "First of you're rude, I haven't seen you in a while then that's how you'll say hi to me? Second HE is not a girl. His name is Ray."

IR : "Hahaha mianhe Chaeng, you know Seulgi she's an airhead sometimes but yeah we missed you too :)"

There is a reason why Irene is the oldest among us, she always gets in the middle of everything and she's always gest what we really mean.

CY : "Gomawo unnie, I miss you two :)" I said as I gave a hug to the pair. They sat next to me afterwards.

JS : "Omo what a pretty...."

SG : "Too late, I already made that joke."

JS : "You beat me again. Hahaha Chaeng how could you not introduce our goddaughter to us?"

CY : "Aish..... First of..."

SG : "He's a male...."

IR : "And his name is Ray-chan."

And I just laughed it off, it was funny that not a single thing has changed from what I remember.

JS : "Hahaha I guess I'm really late."

CY : "You are, good thing Rose didn't burn you."

JS : "She wouldn't, she's the one to blame. If she didn't spend that much time looking for a dress to wear, we should've been here a while ago hahaha."

RS : "I heard what you said."

CY : "Oh oh hahahaha!"

SG : "And she wishes she didn't say those things she said HAHAHA."

JS : "W-what are you doing here?" She stutter.

RS : "I just came here to tell Chaeyoung that Mina is looking for her."

CY : "Ray and I will check on Mina unnie, Jisoo good luck hahahahaha."

IR : "Just leave us the handsome boy."

CY : "Mianhe unnie, but I'm certain Mina wants to see him. I'll let you cuddle with him once we come back for now you can just settle with your bear right there.... Hahaha."

SG : "Yah!"

CY : "Hahaha be back soon :)"

I left the girls and went inside with Ray, we stood outside the room where we found unnie having this cute little huddle with her students.

MN : "Why is no one smiling? We're just gonna dance like we always do."

YJ : "But there's a lot of people we don't know."

MN : "Aigoo my babies are shy, okay get your pens."

STUDENTS : "Hai!"

MN : "Follow Seonsaengnim and draw this on your palm 人." She said as she showed her palm to the kids.

MN : "Good, now listen carefully. Back home in Japan when Seonsaengnim was still a student like you guys, she used to get really nervous every time. So my papa told me to write this." 

"It's a Chinese character and it represents "Person" and in order to overcome the nervousness we eat them :) like this." She said as she pretends to munch on her palm.

MN :

MN : "Remember, you don't have to look at everyone just look at your moms and dads or you can look at me :)"

And the kids started to laugh, they did what their teacher made them.

CY : "And the strawberry princess and your royal highness Ray-chan would be at the back. We'll cheer you guys :)"

YN : "Chaeyoungieeeeeee."

MN : "See? No need to worry."

CY : "Now, who wants to meet our baby boy?"

STUDENTS : "Me! Me! Me!"

CY : "Arraso."

I put ray down and let him play with them for a while.

MN : "Right in time, thanks. That's a big help." She whispers to me.

CY : "It's just a little push, they're all good because they have you unnie :)"

MN : "And I'm good since I have you :)"

I swear I could've died right now.

MN : "Arraso now should we do the last practice?"

The students went to their place, Ryujin started to pull me next to her.

RY : "Chaeyoung-ah, try it like this."

CY : "Hahaha like this?" I was carried away with everything that was happening around.

*Snaps*

*Snaps*        

-

RY : "Chaeyoung ah, try it like this."

CY : "Mianhe, I don't know how to but I'll dance with you guys for now."

After running the last practice they're all set. They're called to sit in the audience, the program was about to start.

CY : "We'll be right in the back with the girls unnie, good luck :) And you kids just have fun okay? Ray and I will be cheering for all of you."

MN : "Thanks Chaeng, see you later." She said as she gave me a peck on the cheeks.

RY : "Omo Yuna-ah don't look!" She said as she tried to cover her little sister's eyes.

CY : "Hahaha arraso, I'm leaving. Fighting!"

STUDENTS : "Fighting!!!"

-

I went back to the gymnasium, the girls were already eating something when I got back.

CY : "You didn't even...."

SG : "Hep! Hep! Here." She interrupted me.

IR : "Of course we wouldn't forget about you."

JS : "Well it's rude if we only get one for Ray."

CY : "Oh thank you." I said sarcastically.

JS : "Hahaha I'm just joking, sit down. You don't want to be called out, it would be shameful since your not a student."

CY : "Arraso, oh I want the three of you to cheer as loud as you can for mina and her babies."

SG : "On it!"

JS : "We can finally use this loud voices hahahaha!"

IR : "You really didn't have to tell us, that's the reason why we came here after all."

CY : "Gomawo :)"

---