CHAPTER 12

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

161cfe792fa9caad126620523231.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

Rose made the opening remarks, it was the beginning of a fun day. The kids were wearing a matching outfit with their Seonseongnim.

A total of 11 babies including Mina.

SG : "Mina looks really good with kids :) Don't you think it's time to have one?"

JS : "Maja, Mina loves kids and she would be the perfect mother."

CY : "Maybe next year...."

IR : "Omo, tell us before you decide okay? We want to be there when you pick a name."

CY : "Hahaha it's not like we're just picking a puppy unnie."

IR : "I know but didn't you forgot to tell us you have ray???? We can't miss this too."

CY : "Arraso, if there's a plan we'll let you guys know."

JS : "Shhh it's starting."

The first to perform was the kids from pre-school, but instead of watching them, Chaeyoung had her whole attention towards her wife. She notices how happy  Mina was, that her gummy smile was showing. 

The adoration in her eyes was overflowing. Chaeyoung knew since the 1st year they dated that the older girl has always had this unbeatable admiration for kids.  

Mina would be the perfect mom and it's not that Chaeyoung doesn't want to have one, it's just that it wasn't the right time.

Not until she fixes what she has to fix.

RS : "And here to give you a cheerful performance, grade 1 with their Seonseongnim Mina."

CY : "Here, Jisoo record it." She said as she handed the digital camera.

JS : "Ehhhh? You can do it on your own."

CY : "I have to take pictures as well."

JS : "Aish... You know you can pause the video and just print it out?"

CY : "I know, but I like this camera better. Just do it."

Mina and the kids started to come on the stage        

Mina and the kids started to come on the stage. It was a garden of beautiful girls and boys. 

Chaeyoung and the girls were up on their feet cheering for them. Seulgi held Ray up where Mina saw him and gave them a bashful smile.

It was a proud moment for the smaller girl, it's like watching her kids with their mom having fun. 

As their performance comes to an end. The five girls that Mina has always dot on smiled and waved to her.

-

They sat there for the remainder of the program. Not that they didn't enjoy it, the student's performance was enough to make their day. The moment the program ended they approached Mina and her student.

IR : "Omo! Our babies did great."

YJ : "Irene unnie :)"

MN : "Thank you for coming."

SG : "Anything for this little guys."

LIA : "Seonseongnim when will we see you again?"

MN : "Hmm maybe after three weeks baby."

RJ : "How much sleep is that???"

MN : "About 20."

YN :  "Ehhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!"

And the youngest of them all started to cry

And the youngest of them all started to cry. Chaeng was quick to act, she handed Ray to Jisoo and pick Yuna up.

CY : "Omo, don't cry. I'll make sure your Seonseongnim is safe so that you can see her again. For now you should play with your Ryujin unnie and your Eomma and Appa."

YN : "You promise Chaengie?

CY : "Promise! Now stop crying, we have present for you guys:)"

Chaeyoung didn't put Yuna down instead she handed the gifts with the other free hand she has. Each one of them received a wrapped box.

After a while of carrying and swaying Yuna, she stopped crying but she suddenly fell asleep on Chaeng's shoulder. She was drooling and Ryujin had to get her mom and dad.

MAMA SHIN : "Omo mianhe."

CY : "No worries, she must be tired from dancing."  She said as she handed the kid to her dad.

PAPA SHIN : "Gomawo, here Ryujin and Yuna pick this for you guys, happy holidays :)"

MN : "Gomawo Mr. Shin. Have a wonderful holiday."

The Shin started to make there way out when Ryujin pulled Mina down and cupped her cheeks, she looks straight into her teacher's eye.

RJ : "Seonseongnim have fun with Chaeyoung-ah. I'll miss you."

MN : "Omo, I will. Be a good girl and have a lot of fun with your family okay? I'll be waiting for your stories next year."

RJ : "Hai!!!! And Chaeyoung-ah, don't make Seonseongnim sad!" She said as she runs to follow her parents.

CY : "Hahahaha Arraso!"

JS : "I think you have a competition there Chaeng."

SG : "You better keep up. You might lose one day hahaha."

MN : "Hahaha you two, stop teasing her. You know here she'll take it literally."

CY : "Yah unnie! I won't, no one can take you away from me."

MN : "See? Hahaha."

IR : "Arraso Ms. Son stop sulking let's head out for dinner."

MN : "But ray...."

JS : "Oh don't worry, I know a place where pets are allowed."

MN : "Arraso then you girls can wait in the car, I'll go get my bag and Rose."

SG : "Hai Hai!"

CY : "Then I'll take these gifts from your students to the car unnie. We'll just for you two in there."

MN : "Okay :)"

-

Mina and Rose were taking a while, So Chaeyoung decided to go and get them. She left ray with the rest of them. She approached Mina's classroom where she heard her and Rose talking about something.

MN : "So about the work..."

RS : "Have you mentioned it to Chaeng?"

MN : "I haven't but I know she'll understand. There's no one who wants to do it anyway."

RS : "It's not that no one wants to, it's just no one has said anything yet."

MN : "That's why I'm volunteering."

RS : "I get that, but volunteering to work on holiday season instead of spending it with your wife is really something else. I mean won't Chaeyoung get upset about that?"

MN : "Hmm but..."

RS : "Think of it carefully, what if you were on Chaeng's shoes? Would you really think that you won't get upset when the only time alone you have with your wife would be compromised? Gaja, the girls are probably waiting for us. We'll try to figure out something.

MN : "Arraso"

Before they could find her, Chaeyoung already runs back to the parking lot. She didn't want to eavesdrop on them, it just happened that she arrived at the right time.

She wonders when did Mina decided to volunteer for it and although Mina was right, she would understand (of course she would there's nothing in this world that she wouldn't take in consideration if it's her wife asking) there's a little bit in her that's starting to get upset.

She wonders when did Mina decided to volunteer for it and although Mina was right, she would understand (of course she would there's nothing in this world that she wouldn't take in consideration if it's her wife asking) there's a little bit in her...

---

(A/N) Hi Guys! If you have time go watch More & More MV. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!