CHAPTER 8

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Our morning continued with the smell of sauteing garlic. Although my day started on the wrong foot, unnie was there to turn everything around. 

MN : "Where are they?"

CY : "Hyung just texted me, she said they'll be here soon."

MN : "Arraso."

CY : "Are you that excited to see them?"

MN : "Hahaha I would be lying if I say no. Of course, I am!"

CY : "Ehhh you look more excited to see them than to be with me hmp." I pouted at her.

MN : "Don't be a baby hahaha, I'm always gonna be excited because of you. It's just I haven't seen them lately, I kinda miss the chaos."

CY : "I don't. It's been like that since we're small and it can really be chaotic. One time I had a fight with Tzuyu back when we're young, you'll never imagine what happened Hahaha."

MN : "So Tzuyu gets into the fight too?"

CY : "Of course, I think Dahyun was the only one who never fought with her. Come to think of it, I guess Dahyun never really fought with any of us."

MN : "As expected of Dubu, she's an angel."

CY : "She's not, she doesn't get into fights but you know her, once it involves her chocopie she'll literally flip any table. I can't imagine how's her married life since both she and her wife likes to eat a lot."

*DING*DONG*

MN : "Oh there here."

CY : "Hahaha calm down, I'll get the door."

I went to open the door, and soon as I open it. Everyone just passes by me.

NY : "Mitan!!!!" Unnie ran towards her.

MN : "Unnie welcome :)"

CY : "Yah! So no one's gonna great me?"

JY : "Did you forget what you said? You don't miss us, right? We're just here for your wife."

JH : "Maja!"

CY : "Then no one is allowed to eat!"

MM : "Hey I didn't say anything."

And this is my big family.

Our eldest is Jeongyeon Hyung, she's married to Im Nayeon she's basically the oldest among the nine of us        

Our eldest is Jeongyeon Hyung, she's married to Im Nayeon she's basically the oldest among the nine of us. They run a construction business that's known not just in Korea but all over Asia. Hyung always told us the moment she met Nayeon unnie, time stopped.

Hyung always told us the moment she met Nayeon unnie, time stopped        

Jihyo unnie comes next, she works on her own business empire. She gave everyone in her hands, she can be a dictator if she wants to. She's dating Kim Sejeong she saves a life, she's a doctor. 

Then there's  Dahyun, married to Hirai Momo        

Then there's  Dahyun, married to Hirai Momo. They run a dancing studio. Dahyun unnie loves slow dancing than any other form of dance and although Momo unnie is the type to dance in any genre, she would always let her wife have her way.

Dahyun unnie loves slow dancing than any other form of dance and although Momo unnie is the type to dance in any genre, she would always let her wife have her way        

And of course our maknae, Tzuyu, married to Minatozaki Sana. They own several vet clinics as both of them are veterinarians. And unlike all of us, Tzuyu loves to look ahead in the future. 

TY : "Here we bought you guys a gift :)"

CY : "Thank you Tzu. Where's Sejeong unnie?"

JH : "You know her, she's busy saving lives."

MN : "Ohhh unnie bring something for her."

JH : "Arraso but let's not think about that for now. We're not leaving yet."

CY : "Yep but first let's eat, Mina unnie made sure all of your favorites are in the table. So make sure you show her your gratitude!"

DH : "Hahaha are you threatening us? Cause if you are, you don't really have to. We love unnie's cooking."

SN : "We love it more than yours hahaha."

JH : "Okay stop teasing her, you know what happened last time."

TY : "She threw a tantrum at us hahaha what a baby."

I swear one day I'll kill these girls but until Mina unnie is having fun with them I'll let it slide.

-

We sat in the living room since we wouldn't fit in the dining table. 

Back when we were little, the five of us used to sneak into the basement where we have snacks and play games. That was like a hundred years ago.

NY : "So Mitan how's work? How're the kids?"

MN : "It's been great unnie, they're all growing up so fast sometimes I wish I could stop time."

JH : "If we did, you won't enjoy seeing them grow."

MN : "Hahaha I know, It's hard to pick one. They're all cute and sometimes I wish they'll be like that forever but at the same time I want to see them achieve their dreams."

DH : "It's hard to let go but sometimes it's the best right? :)"

MN : "Maja."

MM : "If you have time, drop by the studio with the kids. We'll gladly give them free lessons."

MN : "If we get the chance Momoring."

CY : "You guys just talk there, I'll do the dishes."

JY : "I'll help you Chaeng."

CY : "Gomawo hyung. Unnies don't say anything weird to Mina okay?"

DH : "I think unnie already knows everything weird about you hahaha."

SN : "I agree! Your lucky Mitan still married you hahaha."

CY : "I'm gonna let its slide because of the last thing you said unnie."

JY : "Were not gonna finish any dishes if you keep on bickering with them."

CY : "I know hyung hahaha mianhe, let's go."

---

STREAM MORE & MORE IF YOU HAVE TIME :)