CHAPTER 6

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

1615f8273d5becb4236566912289.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

[FLASHBACK]

It's been a month since Chaeyoung awkwardly proclaimed her love for Mina. It only took her a month to fully let the smaller girl in her heart. 

They started hanging out mostly in the library where Mina spends her time reading books and staring at the sleeping/drawing Chaeyoung next to her.

It didn't take a while for her to fall in love with Chaeyoung, yes she was beautiful but everything about the smaller girl was perfect. 

She loves how Chaeyoung just sits there and does whatever she wants. The fact that she would rather be with Mina in the library than someplace more active became a big factor.

Chaeyoung became the reason why Mina loved Korea even more.

After years of dating, the moment they got out of college they decided to tie the knot. Chaeyoung's family has gifted them a fully furnished apartment in the heart of Seoul and Mina couldn't be happier to have more people around her that she could call family.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

MN : "Really? Hahaha, so how would you explain the way you confessed your feelings to me back then?"

CY : "Unnie it's not my fault that you were stunning."

MN : "Stunning? You're the first and last to confess feelings to me."

CY : "Hahaha! I believe that there's a lot of people back then who wanted to say they like you. It's just you're too quiet and beautiful. The moment I step closer to you, I couldn't think of any words. They probably felt the same way "

MN : "Is that why you took a while before confessing? :)" She said teasingly.

CY : "There's no point in denying it hahaha, you can't blame me for that though. You're simply breathe-taking."

Mina was flustered, of course, she hears it a lot but every time she does it always feels like the first time. Her cheeks were starting to turn red and she was left unable to respond.

CY :        

CY : "Aigoo, my wife's having some internal crisis, you're cheeks are red babe hahaha! You started the teasing, you should be able to handle it hahaha. Tomato princess, present!"

MN : "Yah! It's just hot in here."

CY : "Yeah right, you got the thermostat at 50. Hahaha gwenchana unnie, it's normal to get flustered from time to time."

Mina grabs the younger girl's foot and starting tickling it. 

CY : "Not fair! Physical hahaha attack is hahaha forbidden."

MN : "Who says so?" She said while she continued tickling Chaeyoung.

And the older didn't stop until Chaeyoung had a hold of her, she wrapped her arms around her and look straight into her eyes.

CY : "Haaaaa got you!" She said trying to catch her breath.

MN : "Since a long time ago :)" She stole a peck on Chaeyoung's lips. "So are your sister staying the night for the weekend."

CY : "What for? They have their own places here."

MN : "Don't know maybe you want to spend the night with them."

CY : "Aniyo, I like it better when it's just the two of us. Besides I've been with them for a long time it's already tiring."

MN : "Babe, don't say that."

CY : "Hahaha don't take it seriously unnie, you know us."

MN : "Arraso, let's go shopping on Friday night for some fresh meats. I'll cook some pasta for them."

CY : "Okay unnie, and I want to go somewhere. Maybe after they leave?"

MN : "Where?"

CY : "Secret haha but I promise you'll have fun."

MN : "Arraso.. Let me go."

CY : "A-N-I-Y-O, I'll never let you go." She said while she gripped at her tighter.

MN : "Hahaha pabo, we need to go to bed. We can't sleep here."

CY : "Yes we can."

MN : "No we can't, you'll have sore body tomorrow."

CY : "Omo how sweet you're thinking of me."

MN : "Of course, hahaha gaja."

CY : "Arraso."

[DECEMBER 06, 2019; H-MART]

The next few days would just pass by them. Mina and her class were already done with their performance all that was left was the day of the presentation which is a week from now. 

Today they're out to buy food for Chaeyoung's sisters, who will be visiting the next day.

CY : "Unnie, what do you want?" She said as she pushed the cart.

CY :        

MN : "What I want? It should be what your sisters want."

CY : "Hahaha forget about those jerks. They'll eat anything as long as it's edible."

MN : "You're right Nayeon unnie and Sana would probably eat anything but Momo likes Jokbal, Jihyo loves chicken feet then you have Dahyun who likes chocopie and chocolates, and of course our maknae and your favorite older sister who loves bread."

CY : "Ehhhh how could you remember those?"

MN : "Well, you guys are the only family I have."

CY : "But unnie, if we get everything they want it's going to be a feast."

MN : "Hahaha I think it's just about right knowing how good they eat. Beside if we have left overs we can let them take it home :)"

CY : "What did I deserve to have the nicest wife in the whole universe?"

MN : "You're exaggerating it babe haha, we'll get your favorite strawberry cake too."

CY : "Thank you Lord for this angel!"

MN : "Hahaha babe you look crazy."

CY : "Yeah I am! Crazy for you! :)"

---

Let's stream More & More -Author-nim :)