CHAPTER 7

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

NO ONE'S POV

[DECEMBER 7, 2019]

Mina woke up earlier than usual, to prepare for the whole day. She saw Chaeyoung deep in her sleep so she opted not to wake her up so she could rest a bit more.

The girls are getting together. They do it every month, they try to come together as much as they could, to catch up with everyone. Not that they leave far from each other. It's just hard for them because of work and everything else, so they decided to plan a day to gather.

-

It's was a peaceful morning, the sun had just risen. Mina tied her hair up and turn the radio on, to her favorite playlist. 

*SHE SAID BY TOY PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND*

   

There was nothing to clean since Chaeyoung always makes sure the place was spotless before going to bed as if the younger girl didn't want her to do anything.

She went to the kitchen and started to prepare the food they will share.

-

Not long after Mina had gotten up, Chaeyoung woke up, and with the help of her wandering hands, she found an empty space beside her. 

Her heart started to throb

Her heart started to throb. It almost felt like it was shuttering to million pieces. 

Chaeyoung never really like the feeling of not seeing her wife the moment she woke up hence she's always the first one to get up. Seeing her laying next beside her was an assurance that her wife is okay. 

It's like waking up from a good dream only to realizing it's actually a nightmare. And the tears started to fall. 

She held her heart as if it was about to fall out of place, and made her way to the living room to find the older girl. There she found Mina in her apron, hair tied up in the Kitchen. 

The moment she had a sigh of relief was the same time Mina found her.

MN : "Good morning ba.... Omo why are you crying??" She said as she quickly ran to the sink to wash her hands.

MN : "Chaeng are you okay? Is something hurting?"

CY : "Aniyo unnie, I just had a bad dream."

MN : "Omo, mianhe I should've woken you up. Stop crying babe, everything's okay." She cupped the younger girls' cheeks.

And Chaeyoung just nodded back at her.

MN : "I didn't want to wake you up, you've always wake up early so I wanted you to rest a little."

CY : "Just.... Just don't leave me unnie." The tears didn't stop. It's like she's been holding it for so long.

MN : "Aigooo, Did you dream of me leaving? Of course, I won't. I'll never leave you, never. Stop crying Chaeng." She said as she hugged her.

Chaeyoung just held her. Not wanting to let go of the older girl. 

MN : "Sit here until you fill better babe." 

She left for a while and came back with a box of milk.

MN : "Strawberry milk for my strawberry princess :) Hope it makes you feel better."

It just like that Chaeyoung world turned upside down.

CY : "Mianhe unnie, It was just..."

MN : "It's fine, I'm supposed to be saying sorry. I should've stayed by your side. Let's forget about that okay? I'm not going anywhere. Just rest here while I do the cooking :)"

CY : "Aniyo unnie, I want to help."

MN : "Only if you're sure that you feel better now."

CY : "I am unnie."

MN : "Give me a kiss if it's true."

CY : "You're just being sneaky unnie..."

MN : "Hmm, I guess that's a no."

Chaeng held her hand pulling her closer, she stretched her back as she reaches for minas cheeks. Where she laid a soft and warm kiss.

CY :

CY : " I haven't brushed my teeth, I'll be back after washing. Wait for me unnie :)"

MN : "Arraso. I'll start cutting are veggies."

CY  : "Be careful okay? One cut and I'm throwing all our knives out."

MN : "Hahaha you're exaggerating again babe. Hurry up, I'm still waiting for my kiss."

CY  :  "I already did."

MN : "I'm not your girlfriend I'm your wife, why would I settle for a kiss on the cheeks when I can have it on my lips?"

CY : "Hahaha unnie aren't you being aggressive?"

MN :"It's your fault for being this cute in the morning. Gaja!"

CY : "Arraso, be back in a minute.."

Chaeyoungng was on her way to the bathroom when...

MN : "Hey Chaeng? I love you okay?"

CY : "I love you more unnie :)"

And nobody knew who was the lucky one in their relationship. The one who gives her everything for the older girl? Or the one who never gets tired of assuring the younger one? It didn't really matter, all they needed was each other and everything around them just fits perfectly.

-

As soon as Chaeyoung came back, they started to make the dishes for the girls. They can do this all day, cooking or just watching TV, it's their thing. They always find special in something normal.

Their house has always been warm and serene, it's a world that only has the two of them. It's a perfect place to call home.

But for Chaeyoung, Mina will always be her home. 

A home she'll willingly do anything for.

A home she would build over and over if she has to.

---