CHAPTER 4

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

[FLASHBACK; SEOUL, KOREA 2010]

MINA'S POV

I accepted everything and I'm actually glad that mom and dad are together again. Though I'm on my own, I always feel them watching over me.

-

It's been a month since I came here, it's hard to learn the language but I'm getting there with the help of my friends.

Park Chaeyoung (Rose) was my classmate, she was the only one to approach me on the first day of school. 

I was thankful that she didn't hesitate to say Hi to me. She introduces me to Kang Seulgi, Bae Joohyun (Irene), and Kim Jisoo they're taking a business course turns out that there all high school friends. 

Kim Jisoo was Rosé's girlfriend, and Seulgi and Irene are a thing too. 

-        

-

On days that they had to stay late for their clubs, I spent my time reading in the library. It's quiet that I get lost in my books.

Hmm... that girl is sitting on her own again, she always takes the last desk. Sometimes I see her sleeping there, she's always there when I come here.

Sometimes I see her sleeping there, she's always there when I come here

JS : "Boo!"

I turned around and saw the girls.

LIBRARIAN : "Shhhh.."

JS : "Mianhe."

RS : "Pabo, you're always getting in trouble."

MN : "What are you guys doing here?"

IR : "We got out of practice earlier than expected, we knew you'll be here."

SG : "Hey mina, why are you looking at Son Chaeyoung?" She said as she sat next to me.

So her name is Son Chaeyoung hmm, it suits her in some way...

MN : "Huh? I wasn't..."

IR : "Don't deny it, we saw you."

JS : "Right? Having a little crush on her? :)"

RS : "She is, little hahaha."

MN : "Wait why do you know her?"

JS : "Omo so you're really interested in her?"

LIBRARIAN : "Ms. Kim this is your last warning."

JS : "Ehhh? I just came here."

Jisoo tried to make a stand against the librarian until Rose smack her head and made her vow.

RS : "Mianhe, I'll keep her in check :)"

L : "Thank you, Ms. Park."

RS : "One more time, then I'm leaving you."

JS : "As if you would haha, back to Ms. Myoui and Ms. Son."

MN : "I already told you guys it's not like that."

SG : "Hahaha what's wrong with having a crush? She's a nice girl."

MN : "Is she your classmate?"

IR : "Not really she's just sitting in for some classes."

JS : "I've been talking to her, she's taking fine arts. The girl is great but mysterious when it comes to her family."

RS : "Ehh? Is she part of a mafia?"

SG : "Haha ani... the rumors are, her family is really big time. They own several businesses."

JS : "Don't worry Mina, I'll help you with her."

Jisoo stood up and walked towards her, the girl removed her headset and gave Jisoo a smile. 

Soon after Jisoo was waving at us, asking us to come near them.

RS : "This girl really can't stop herself."

IR : "Haha don't worry, Chaeng is nice."

RS : "I guess all Chaeng is nice."

SG : "Not everyone I know... Hahahaha."

RS : "Yah!"

SG : "Hahaha I'm just kidding let's go before Jisoo says something stupid again."

I just followed them. I'm not really the type to say hi first but most of the time I get dragged by these girls.

JS : "Here they are...."

Jisoo looked at me with a grin on her face, I would seriously run away if she says something stupid about me. 

Why am I even getting flustered from someone I don't know?

JS : "Son Chaeyoung this is my girlfriend, this was the girl I was talking about Park Chaeyoung."

Ohh thank god, I thought she's gonna say I have a crush on her.

CY : "Hi nice to meet you Chaeyoung-ssi, I heard a lot of things about you. I guess you do the cooking and cleaning?"

RS : "Nice to meet you, you can call me Rose :) I'm sorry about her, she gets annoying at times and no haha, she's the one who does everything in our room."

JS : "Hey! I didn't say anything like that."

CY : "Haha I'm just kidding Ji."

JS : "You better watch out, Rose spit fire sometimes."

CY : "Omo mianhe."

RS : "Ani, you're fine. If I spit fire, Jisoo would probably be the first one to burn hahaha."

IR : "Oh, and this is Myoui Mina she's from Japan. Rose's classmate and our friend."

CY : "Nice to meet you Mina-ssi." She said as she offered her hand for me to shake.

MN : "Hi, nice to meet you too."

SG : "And she's single." *wink*

IR : "Babe what did I told you before?"

SG :        

SG : "What? She's single, Mina's single what's wrong with that? Right Chaeyoung-ah?"

CY : "Hahaha I guess you're right?"

JS : "Then, we're heading to grab some snack want to join us?"

CY : "Mianhe, my sisters are waiting for me. Maybe next time?"

RS: "No worries, we'll look forward to next time. Sorry for interrupting you all of a sudden. See you :)"

CY : "It's fine. See you around :)"

And I just stood there, listening to them. This was the first time I get to see her up close.

JS : "Mina don't worry Seulgi and I will help you."

SG : "Maja! You two will get along just fine."

MN : "Hahaha gomawo but it's not really like that."

JS : "Ehhhh but..."

RS : "Stop it let Mina take care of it. If you don't stop I'm not buying you any ice cream later."

JS : "Ehhh but you promised me."

RS : "That's why you should start behaving"

JS : "Arraso."

IR : "Mina she's nice, not that I'm on board with these two but I do agree you'll get along."

MN : "Hahaha arraso."

SG : "Arraso? As in your okay with our plan?"

MN : "Ani, I mean if you think will get along maybe we will. Aish hahaha let's just go to the cafe.."

I know she's nice, she looks like it. Though I haven't got the chance to talk to her yet I'm curious in what way we will get along?

---

More and more is out now, please give love to the girls :) Have a great day! -Author-nim