CHAPTER 9

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

1615f934bd7436c568789814943.gif

NO ONE'S POV

They took the dishes to the sink and left the rest of the girls in the living room. 

Jeongyeon will always be Chaeyoung's favorite unnie, because no matter how many years pass the older girl will always believe in her decisions, no matter what.

JY : "What's new?" She said while she handed her the plate that she just finishes washing.

CY : "Nothing hyung... It's still the same."

JY : "Did you try something different this time?"

CY : "I've tried a bunch of things but none of them really made a difference up until now."

JY : "You know you're running out of time."

CY : "I know, but I'm not stopping."

JY : "What?"

CY : "If I had to, you know I'll do it again."

JY : "You can't Chaeng, you agreed to what they said."

CY : "But hyung, I wouldn't just sit down and do nothing."

JY : "I understand but how would you explain that to them?"

CY : "I'm still trying to figure it out, I'm hoping things would be different this time so I won't have to, but if it did. I would just convince them again."

JY : "Aish.. I still stand firm with what we told you before but if you think it's the only way then I have no choice but to support you. If I had to pitch in I'll do it, so if you need anything tell me immediately."

CY : "Thanks hyung, can you keep this between us for now?"

JY : "Of course."

And they said that the greatest sacrifice is when you sacrifice for someone else but what if it's not just you who's sacrificing? What if everyone who didn't even know, had to sacrifice for your sake? But Son Chaeyoung would always be Mina's Chaeyoung. 

And as long as she's Mina's Chaeyoung she wouldn't hesitate to do anything, for her wife, for her Mina.

 DH : "Hyung...." She was standing right in the entrance of the kitchen

JY : "What's up Dub?"

DH : "Well we moved to the music room, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie are..."

CY : "Are they fighting?"

DH : "Ani, it's just Jihyo unnie scored a 95 in the karaoke, hyung's competitive wife couldn't take it. So she's been singing for a while, I think she sang four songs now and the girls and I would like to sing too but she wouldn't let go of the mic. Not until she beats Jihyo unnie."

JY :

JY : "Hahaha that unnie is really stupid, we'll be right there. We're just finishing up."

DH : "Arraso."

Dahyun left them alone once again.

CY : "I guess it's fun having unnie around."

JY : "Believe me sometimes it get's really annoying hahaha the rest of the time it's okay. I can from time to time because of that."

CY : "Good thing she hasn't demand divorce hyung haha."

JY : "Hahaha If she wanted to she should've done it hundreds of years ago. Gaja, let's have fun :)"

CY : "Arraso hyung."

After finishing the dishes, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung followed the girls in the music room, where they found Nayeon in her feet, shouting in the mic.

JY : "Yah! What do you think  you're doing?!"

NY : "Are you blind? I'm obviously singing."

JY : "That's not singing, it's screaming unnie."

NY : "But Momo said the key to a high score is the loudness."

MM : "Maja! it's definitely Jihyo's loud voice."

JH : "Yah! It's true that it was loud but it has a melody on it."

SN : "Hahaha Momoring be careful you don't want to start a war."

CY : "You can start whatever you want but not inside my house."

TY : "You can go out if you want hahaha Mina unnie likes as more here."

MN : "Mianhe Chaeng but they gave me mint choco."

CY : "Just like that unnie? How could you?" She said jokingly.

DH : "Stop being a baby and just sit here with us. Let's start singing."

CY : "Hahaha first let's figure out how can we make Nayeon unnie stop."

JY : "On it." She said as she walked towards Nayeon. She then wrapped her hands on her waist. "Hey love, give them a chance. Let's all have fun together, can we do that? :)"

NY : "How can I say no to that puppy eyes, arraso. I'll let Jihyo take this win for now."

Tzuyu threw a bag of chips at them        

Tzuyu threw a bag of chips at them. 

TY : "Get a room! We don't want to see this."

JH : "Boo! Tzuyu's right."

JY : "Arraso.."

And the day went on like that. The chaos that the girls bring never fails to make  Mina happy, she was laughing the whole time they were all together. 

It means a lot for Chaeyoung, that Mina found a family that she belongs to.

-

It was already late in the evening when the girls decided to go. They promised to meet again after the new year. Chaeyoung and Mina were just cleaning the house before they go to bed...

MN : "Chaeng what time do you want to go?"

CY : "Huh?"

MN : "I thought you wanted to go somewhere after they leave?"

CY : "Ohhhh that. I actually re-schedule it tomorrow. It's late and you won't enjoy it since your tired already unnie."

MN : "I'm okay, it's not  like I need to be full of energy."

CY : "Hahaha believe me unnie, you'll need it"

MN : "Arraso, and Dahyun was asking me about your art room. She wanted to go in but I told her you to lock the room."

CY : "I'm trying to re-arrange the room unnie, It's dusty in there. Let's go to bed? :)"

She said and kneel down in front of Mina offering her back. The older girl hops on without any words.

CY : "Omo I guess those pabo tire you out."

MN : "Hahaha they did but don't you think it's fun? It's nice to have someone else here."

Chaeyoung didn't answer back, she just went on to carry her to the bedroom.

MN : "Mianhe, I didn't mean it that way. I'm happy even if it's just the two of us."

CY : "Ani unnie, It's fine :) I understand." She said as she put Mina down on the bed and sat next to her.

MN : "Mianhe..."

CY : "Stop saying sorry unnie."

MN : "But I feel bad about it..."

CY : "Hahaha arraso if it's really bothering you, how about make up for it?"

MN : "How?"

CY : "A kiss will do the trick :)"

MN : "But you know I would still kiss you even if I didn't say that."

CY : "And I'm sure, you know that I won't get upset about those kinds of things. Unnie I love you, okay? Stop thinking about that."

MN : "Arraso... Chaeng I love you :)"

And under the light of the full moon, Her lips pressed onto the younger girl's lips. 

Chaeyoung loves how this is the last thing she sees before she drifts into dreamland.

---