CHAPTER 1

ONCE AGAIN [MICHAENG]

16116861288ec093573265576112.jpg

 

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung has always adored Mina since the first time meeting her, the same reason why she asked the older girl to stay in Korea and marry her. 

They've been happily married for quite some time. Mina worked as an elementary teacher, she loves kids to the point she would do anything to make her babies happy. Her mom passed away while giving birth to her and her dad sadly followed, when she was still in high school. 

Since getting married to Chaeyoung, she and her sisters became the only family Mina has.

Chaeyoung works at home as a cartoonist, she paints too in her free time. She's basically a freelance artist. She has four sisters, 3 of them are older than her, and 1 is younger.

DECEMBER 01,2019 

Chaeyoung's favorite part of the day is the time where Mina says....

MN : "Tadaima!"

CY : "Okaeri Mitan!"

Chaeyoung was in her apron, she walked towards her wife to give her a warm welcome hug.

CY : "How was everything? How's the kids?"

MN : "Everything is great, they were having a lot of fun while we're practicing."

CY : "Ohhhh it's time for the Christmas presentation."

MN : "Ehhhh? How did you know? I haven't mentioned anything to you."

CY : "Really? Hahaha maybe I was just lucky to guess right. Omo let me flip the fish before it gets burnt. I already prepared your bath."

MN : "Arraso, I'll help you after I'm done washing."

CY : "Unnie you're forgetting something." Chaeyoung pouted at the older girl waiting for her kiss.

Mina squeezed her cheeks and gave her a peck on the lips.

MN : "You're clingy as usual."

It was time for dinner, Chaeyoung and Mina live in the center of Seoul. They live on the 15th floor of an exclusive apartment building. Where they can see the night lights of the city, if it was Chaeyoung she prefers a life in the countryside but she always thinks of what her wife wants. If they did move Mina would probably miss her students.

MN : "I almost forgot, when will your sisters coming again?"

CY : "Oh those jerks...."

MN : "Chaeng."

CY : "I'm just kidding, they'll be here on Saturday."

MN : "Then we should do some shopping. We should prepare something for them."

CY : "If you say so unnie."

The first snow of the winter has arrived, they saw the crystal-like snow falling from the sky an indication that December has finally come. Chaeyoung had a worried face while she seats across Mina.  

MN : "Hey babe are you okay?"

CY : "Of course I am, I was just thinking that it's going to be cold again."

MN : "It's fine I'll make you a scarf so you don't get cold."

CY : "Ani, you should take more care of yourself unnie, make sure you wear the proper clothing so you won't get sick. I'll cook a lot of healthy food for you too."

MN : "Arraso Chaeyoung unnie hahaha."

CY : "Yah!"

MN : "What? Hahaha it's because you always treat me like a baby."

CY : "Aniyo I just want my wife to be healthy."

MN : "Arraso arraso."

Chaeyoung stood up and started cleaning the table.

MN : "I'll do the dishes!"

CY : "Unnie go and sit down, running man is almost starting. I'll take care of everything."

MN : "Ehhhhh but you always do the cleaning, what if one day you grew tired because you're the only one doing the household chores? I don't want that to happen."

CY : "Hahaha pabo-yah, I won't grow tired of this, of you. Besides I work at home I don't really exert the same amount of energy you do."

MN : "Haaay fine then, I'll go turn the TV on. You should finish faster."

CY : "Arraso boss :)"

Chaeyoung took the dishes to the sink where she starts washing them, she looked outside the window, and just like that her heart became heavy, it's not that she hated winter. It's just she never want the new year to come. 

As she released a deep sigh she felt something warm wrapping her waist.

As she released a deep sigh she felt something warm wrapping her waist

MN : "Are you tired Chaengie?"

CY : "Of course not but unnie what about the TV?"

MN : "It's fine it's not starting yet, I just want to be with my wife."

CY : "It's hard to wash the dishes like this."

MN : "Then I'll let you go."

CY : "On second thought... I like it better this way."

She finished the dishes and they moved to the living room. They sat in front of the TV, whereas located right in front of the balcony. They always have the curtains wide open because Mina loves to see the night sky, the stars, and the moon. 

They laughed to yet another episode of running man betraying each other. This is the kind of day that Chaeyoung always prayed they have.

CY : "Unnie after the presentation, you'll have free time for school right?"

MN : "Majayo!" She said as she munches on the frozen yogurt she has.

CY : "We should spend every day of that with anything you want."

MN : "What about what you want?"

CY : "I only want what you want unnie :)"

MN : "Aigoo my baby Chaengie is always considerate. Then let's do something both of us will have fun."

CY : "Okay!"

They watch as the night fell deeper, it was about time they head to their bed. 

CY : "Time to sleep unnie."

She crouched in front of the older girl, waiting for her to hop in her back.

MN : "But my feet always hit the ground."

CY : "Nomuahe unnie!"

MN : "Hahahaha mianhe I was kidding." *Hops* "Off to bed" 

She shouted as Chaeyoung carried her to their bedroom.

CY : "Here you go princess." 

She laid Mina flat on the bed, tucked her in, and laid next to her. The older girl turned to face her.

MN : "Chaeng thank you for always loving me like it's the first time."

CY : "Mina I'll always love you the same way I did before, it would change but it'll be because I will love you more than i did before."

MN : "I know, I love you Chaeng. Sorry if I fail to show it to you but I love you as much or more than you love me."

CY : "You don't unnie, I've always known it. Go to sleep, your babies will not be happy if you come in late."

MN : "Hahaha arraso, good night Chaengie."

She gave her a good night kiss and snuggled to the younger girl. Chaeyoung just continued to hum a song while she brushed her hair. Making sure that the older would sleep comfortably.

Making sure that the older would sleep comfortably        

---