Chapter 26

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

Taemin stood in front of the prince, he put his hands on his cheeks and leaned forward, connecting their lips. They were both surprised. Minho was the first to react to the kiss, he held the young man's waist with both hands and pressed it to him so that Taemin went from a standing position to a position of leaning on the bed, with a knee to steady himself between the prince's legs. Tae, too, reacted to the kiss giving in, and allowed himself to close his eyes.

 

Taemin felt the prince's hands on his hips holding him in place with a soft grip. The touch of the other's soft lips caused so many butterflies in his stomach that he was almost uncomfortable but he did not stop, he moved his hands to hug Minho's neck, feeling his soft hair between his fingers. The need of the two was fulfilled, this desire of being with each other, feeling each other, tasting, hearing, and listening to each other, they needed each other.

 

Minho ran one hand over the pirate's back causing him to sit on his lap, which made a sound from the other, due to the surprise, it made them break the kiss. "I..." Tae began to say but the other put a finger on his mouth so he would not speak. "How do you feel towards me, Lee Taemin? Because my feelings for you, this feeling you give me, it's pleasant but also painful due to the fireworks that fill my stomach when you're next to me. What are you doing to me?" Minho looked deep into the pirate's eyes, "I do not want you to take the bracelet off your hand, I want you to be mine." Through his eyes, Taemin saw that the prince meant everything he said to him, through his eyes he saw the love and desire of the other.

 

"I really like you, Choi Minho, it's hard not to think of you, it's hard to be away from you..." That's all Minho asked for, and wanted to know that the other feels the same as him. He came closer, their lips almost touched again which stopped Taemin from talking, wanting the prince's lips to be on his again. But there were knocks on the door and a voice from outside said, "Time to sleep, Your Majesty." 

 

Minho moaned as he had been stopped from doing what he wanted. The torches outside the room were already turned off as they saw through the thin door and the hallway was dark, the only thing that lit up the room was the same torch placed in the room on the wall, and a small candle on the desk.

 

Minho gave a quick kiss to the pirate's lips, they both barely touched and it caused Tae to make a sour face due to his growing desire to feel the prince's lips on his, again. The prince took the pirate off his lap so he sat on the bed. He stood up and took off the white robe he was wearing, taking off the belt around his waist. Taemin suddenly became embarrassed and looked away causing the man in front of him to grin, "I do not fully undress," Minho said then added, "I also recommend you take off a layer for your own comfort." Minho took off his belt and then the blue Hanbok, he was left with a shirt and pants underneath. Taemin looked at the floor.

 

"Are you shy now?" Minho asked in a teasing voice. Taemin raised his head, since he met Minho he was getting shyer, probably because of every dream and thought he had of the older since he first discovered his feelings. "Not that I'm complaining, it's just different." The prince sent a smile to Tae, who could not help but smile back. Minho went back to bed and lay on it so that Taemin was still sitting at the edge, at his feet. "As I said, you better take off a layer to make it more comfortable to sleep." "Where do I sleep?"

 

"With me." The pirate looked at the prince whose eyes were closed but he could tell that the royalty had not fallen asleep yet. "If you are not comfortable I can keep my eyes closed." Taemin immediately took off the black layer he was wearing, left with his shirt and red pants. Tae stood in front of the prince who without any warning grabbed his hand and laid him on the bed next to him. Taemin was surprised, breathless. Minho pulled the blanket over them and lay down on his side to look at Taemin who had done the same to look at the prince.

 

The pirate with no hesitation closed the distance between them and pressed their lips together. The prince held his hand and pulled him close to him so that Taemin's hand touched the other's chest. Without breaking the kiss, Minho changed his position so that he was hovering on top of the boy with the smaller body, who had moved his hands to hug, again, the prince's neck above him. Minho Taemin's lower lip, moving to the top, and goes back to the bottom it, asking permission to insert his tongue, it made the boy moan in surprise, and Minho smiled and used the opportunity.

 

Both curled up with each other panting and settled their breath from the hot kiss. Minho played with Taemin's hair as the pirate eyes had become heavy and he could not hold them open, the way the other played with his hair calmed him down.

 

Taemin curled up as close as he could to the other's clothed body, rummaging through his head in his warm chest, not noticing that his head was also lying under the cozy blanket on the comfortable mattress. The figure to whom he curled up hugged him, Choi Minho hugged him. They both fell asleep so Minho's nose was dug into the soft hair of the pirate he loved, whom he fell in love with.

 

When Taemin's senses returned to him, he was cold, even if he was under the warm sheets, he felt alone. Somehow it occurred to him that he had returned home, to the Son family's house as if he had never left to join the pirates on the Shining Devil and sailed with them experiencing things he never thought he would experience. 

 

He immediately opened his eyes and dropped the blanket over him sitting and looking around at a luxurious room. He was on a bed with a clear canopy, he breathed a sigh of relief and went back to lying on the comfortable bed looking at the ceiling above him. Taemin sat down again and scanned the room for the person whose room belonged to him, but Minho was nowhere. There was light coming in from the window and cool air was blowing inside.

 

At the opening of the door, Taemin, in a panic, threw the blanket over himself so that his face was hidden from the one who entered. Laughter was heard and the sound of the door closed behind him. Tae lowered the blanket slowly seeing Minho dressed all purple, only his sword standing out. "Good afternoon," he said. Taemin looked at him confused, "Noon?" Tae looked at the table in front of the room and saw a tray with food. "You slept a lot and did not eat your breakfast?" Minho asked, "it has cooled down."

 

"Where were you?" "Morning lessons, and breakfast, I asked for someone to bring a tray of food to my room and I told him not to ask questions and if you are awake not to panic, but then he told me there was no one in the room and I could not come to check because my father would ask me questions. Luckily, you were under the blanket. That's why he did not see you," Minho explained.