Chapter 37

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

When they stopped in Nagasaki the stop did not last long. All they did there was sit down and talk to dubious gangs of people who know a lot of information about what is going on around Japan. Most of them spoke many languages so it was not difficult to get information. 

 

According to what is said, the security in the capital of Kansal is not heavy, the entry of ships into the port is the only part that will stop them at the entrance to the city, these then, of course, have some royalty connections or if you have not done anything wrong. Most pirate ships stop at the entrance because the royal house does not like pirates so much, like many other kingdoms. If they have passed the security at the entrance, they can do as they please in the city.

 

With this information, the Shining Devil continued on, east to encircle the kingdom of Kyushu, passing Shikoku to reach Kansal Bay where they’ll dock. The reception of the guard began as they got into the bay. "What do you want here?" The commander asked, of course, in Japanese. Although Kibum knew a little Japanese like a few other pirates on the ship, the one who was sent to speak was Taemin, who grew up with the Japanese language at home. "My name is Lee Taemin, you probably heard of my father, Lee Songmin."

 

The commander seemed a little surprised but then ordered his soldiers to arrest all the members of the ship and take them into custody. The ship got to be guarded so that no one goes up and down. This confused Taemin, especially after two guards grabbed him as well. "You are coming with me to the queen," the commander said and made a sign with his hand so that the guards would start walking towards the palace, away from their ship. "I thought they would be friendlier," Key said in Korean. "Probably something happened so they're more careful," Jonghyun suggested. "That's not what I was told in Nagasaki," Key said, gritting his teeth.

 

At one point Taemin got separated from the rest of the crew, being taken to a large hall. Guards opened the doors and Taemin saw what the hall had to offer. A number of guards were already inside, as well as two chairs on which only one sat, the queen. "What is the explanation for this, General?" The queen asked. "This boy says he's the son of Lee Songmin," the man standing next to Taemin said. 

 

"The blue sword?" The queen asked and everyone looked at the boy waiting for his answer. "Yes, Your grace," Taemin replied. "Who is your mother, if I may ask," the woman immediately asked. "Lee Taeyeon, Your grace, she grew up in Kansal in a high-ranking family. She ran away with my father and married him," the pirate explained.

 

"Nonsense, Taeyeon is my little sister. Who told you a story like that? Not to mention she only had one son." The woman now scanned his face, by her gaze, it was sean the realization of how much the boy in front of her looked like her sister. "What do you mean, Your Majesty?" "Please check his shoulder," the queen ordered ignoring his question. 

 

The commander walked towards him and stopped in front of him, he opened the first buttons of the shirt and lowered his right shoulder sleeve showing the queen the back of his shoulder with the scar. That scar was not just a scar, it looked like a symbol that was sealed to his skin by a burning stamp. Taemin did not remember where it came from but knew it had always been there.

 

The symbol on his shoulder was of the royal family of Kansel, a Sun. "Release him," the queen ordered, the two guards immediately leaving their grip on him and taking three steps back. Tae rearranged his shirt, hiding his scar which had been exposed. "Your Majesty, what was it for?" Taemin asked feeling a little uncomfortable. "I wanted to check if you're telling the truth, and indeed you're the son of Lee Songmin, Blue Sword, and Taeyeon." "You said my mother is your sister, how can that be?" He asked still confused. 

 

"My father married a Korean woman, a high-class woman, to whom they had three daughters, me, the eldest, our middle sister who is the wife of King Shikoku, and Taeyeon, the youngest. She was supposed to marry Choi Siwon's older brother, King of the Silla. We needed their help, they betrayed us. Then your father came, he saved us from the drought. Songmin and Taeyeon fell in love." The queen stood and walked toward him continuing her story. "My father let her choose between him and the royal son of the Silla, and she, of course, chose to go After her heart. Lee Jinki, your brother, grew up here, in the palace but your father decided it was his time to return to Korea, because of his family land." She now stood in front of him. 

 

The general walked away and stood by the wall. "Since then we have not heard from them, and we never knew that they had another son." The queen walked around Taemin, and he followed her gaze as she looked into the air as all the memories flooded her. "After sixteen years, I received a letter from Jinki in which he explained what had happened to your family, my sister's death, the storm, and that he was the only one who survived. That was when my father fell ill and ascended the throne."

 

"That means I..." Taemin began. "Yes, absolutely, the royal blood of the family flows in your veins, and if..." she stopped in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders looking into his eyes, "... if I can not get pregnant, you or your brother, you can ascend the throne as heirs. I talked to Jinki about it, and he immediately refused the offer because your family land remained under his name, but... " "I'm sorry," Tae did not dare look into her eyes. "My place is at sea..." "Of course, like your father." Her voice was calm. "But if in a few years, when you decide what you want and change your mind, just know you are always welcome here." Taemin nodded.

 

"Now," she took her hands off his shoulders and returned to her chair, "how did you get here?" She asked. "With a ship, of course, my crew and captains were captured by your men- our men?" Taemin for a moment did not know why he decided to change his words but went on to say, "I would be very happy if they were to be released." The queen puts her fingers on the bridge of her nose, she didn’t believe that this is what her guards did. "Release them immediately and bring them here," she ordered. "Yes, Your grace," the commander said and walked with his soldiers out of the hall.

 

"Your grace? I have a favor to ask you," Taemin said after the guards left the hall and it was just him and his aunt in the hall. “Ask my boy.” "There is a war approaching, in Korea." "We have nothing to do with this war, Lee Taemin," the Queen said. "I do not need you to help the kingdom, these to the territories of my family, our family," Taemin said and went down to his knees begging for his aunt's help. "I'll talk about it with Jinki." Taemin looked at her and she smiled at him. "Thank you, Your Grace." "Is there another reason for you to not want the throne? If something happens, of course," she asked. "Yes, Your Grace." "May I know what the reason is?"

 

"I have a lover in Korea, in Kyong-Ju, Your Grace, it's complicated." "It can not be that complicated." "Not if the lover is the hair for the Silla's throne." "It's definitely complicated," the queen grinned, Taemin smiled and nodded. Their relationship is so complicated.