Chapter 33

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

Taemin has been staying at the palace for two days, at which time he told Minho he needed a favor, that the royal would keep his horse. of course, the prince could not refuse the young pirate's words and sent someone to take the horse to the royal stables leaving him with his black horse in the same cabin.

 

The day the king went on a tour with the official in charge of the grain out of town, was the day Jinki came to the prince's room with a piece of paper. "Hyung?" Minho opened the door of his room to see his friend at the time he was due to have trained with the guards, which he attended every morning. 

 

Jinki brought the prince a paper that the latter would bring him to Taemin, "I will explain later," he said and with those words disappeared. "Who was that?" Taemin, who was still in bed, asked. "Jinki Hyung," Minho replied and turned to him, "he brought this to you." the prince went back to bed and let the pirate take the letter. 

 

Minho was wearing pants and an open white robe so he could see his chest with the young man's love signs starting to disappear. Taemin himself was only with the prince's clear robe that was closed all the way.

 

Taemin opened the letter and read,

 

At midnight the first full moon night of the month, the southernmost Kyung-ju port, wait there, make sure no one is following you or they will see you, if there are guards in the area do not kill them then if you must, do not be late.

 

K.K.

 

"It's the next day," Minho said, "my father will return tomorrow from his journey, today the guarding is low so why not today but in two days?" Taemin tried to think of a reason but could not come up with a logical one. "It means that..." Minho looked at him confused. "That Jinki Hyung is the spy, but how?" "He said something about it that he would explain later." Taemin nodded. "Can you close the robe please?" Tae asked when he noticed the prince's open robe. "Why? You do not like what you see?" The prince winked, causing the pirate to blush. "Well, it's just that... it attracts attention," Taemin said, looking across the room so as not to stare at the perfect body of the prince in front of him.

 

Minho stood up and took off his robe, which did not help the young man's heart. The prince walked to his closet and took out a blue shirt and the matching blue gown. The pirate at sea preferred to wear lighter clothing, shirts, and pants that suited the job, especially on hot summer days, but in the winter they had the pieces of clothing that suited the cold season. Taemin found himself staring at Minho dressing. "I feel you staring," the prince remarked. "And what if I do?" Taemin said back.

 

"It does not bother me, I just mentioned a fact," Minho said and turned to look at the young man who was still with half a body under the blanket. "Maybe you would like to get dressed too?" "Make sure you do not peek." "There's nothing I have not seen," the older reminded him. "Choi Minho," Taemin said. "Yes, Minnie?" "Just don't," Taemin said. "Okay, I'm going to get food, but if I'm back and you're not dressed yet∽" " Go." Minho giggled to himself as he left the room, letting the young man quickly get dressed in the green clothes he found somewhere in the royal son's closet.

 

When Minho returned, Taemin was already fully clothed and on his neck, he could see the fresh sign from the previous night. "Looks good on you." "Shut up."

 

Later that day, Jinki arrived at Minho's room to explain the meaning of the letter. "Kibum and I knew each other when we were kids. Dad helped his family escape from Silla and get to Jeju where his father became close to King Kim," the servant explained, the trio sat around the table on the pillows. Taemin sat next to Minho and leaned on him a little, leaving no space between them while on the other side of the table, Jinki sat.

 

"We were around the age of twelve-thirteen then, we kept in touch through letters, after a few years, after the storm he sent a letter to the palace to see if I survived, the letter came to Son Naeun, so she knew all this time," Jinki explained, "In the letter, there is a certain code that Kibum and I invented, in one of the letters he asked me if I could spy for him in the royal house here, I agreed. Because I knew Dad did not survive I had nothing to do, you did not know me. The exchange of letters happens regularly and whoever tries to spy on the letters will not succeed."

 

"So how is it that Taemin was able to read the letter," Minho asked. "I translated it," Jinki replied. The two nodded. "You should prepare and be more careful," the servant added. "Will you come with me, hyung?" "I'll clean the way when you leave. That's all I can do." "Thank you, hyung." After Jinki left to do more missions, Minho and Taemin talked about a plan to get the pirate out of the palace just in case something went wrong. "Jinki Hyung said he would clear the way for me," Tae recalled. "But you can not look like that, what if some official or servant sees you?" Minho thought aloud, "That's why we need to think about coverage."

 

"I can dress up again," Taemin suggested. "I can get you some guard clothes," Minho suggested. "It will not work, all the guards know each other, the commander knows every face," Taemin said. He knew this because in the past two days he had seen the hall and heard the training, the commanders knew how to say the names of each and every one of the boys. "Do you want to dress up as a girl again?" Minho looked at him worriedly, "After what happened before?" "I can use Sooyoung’s help to get out, we can stay with the guard's idea for after I leave the palace, in the dark, they will not recognize me, no one will stop me," Tae suggested.

 

"You're right, this is a pretty good plan." And so the plan was agreed, the next day early in the morning Minho arrived at the Son family house with a box that came with the guard clothes, luckily for Naeun, her father was sleeping at the time so she quickly took the box with a note where the plan was written and closed the door.

 

During that day Minho went to his lessons and meals with his father but when he did nothing he spent time with Taemin in his room, he got the younger man the dark green dress of his sister that matched the skinny body of the pirate. The fact that they would not see each other for a long time made them somewhat uncomfortable. "We will meet, I will see you again, we will send letters through Jinki Hyung and your captain. Remember I am always here with you," Minho took Taemin's hand, the one with the bracelet, and pressed his hand to his chest where the heart was. 

 

Taemin smiled at him but Minho still seemed to have something going through his mind. "The war," Taemin said. "My father is so blind, something will happen. I can feel it." "So if anything happens, probably next time we see each other we will be at war." "Will the pirates join the fight?" Minho asked. "Our resources are from here, the families and the place where we were born. I think they will want to protect the place where they came from." Minho looked into Taemin’s eyes, who smiled at him, they got closer and Taemin grabbed Minho by surprise, hugging him tightly. The young man's hands around his neck and his face buried in his neck.