Chapter 10

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

Taemin had seasickness, it was not good, he vomited all the time and refused to eat, he vomited even if he had nothing in his system, the taste was terrible.

 

The ship docked off the coast of Tohoku, a Japanese kingdom located northeast of Korea. Where the ship obtained many fruits and vegetables especially when the weather got warmer outside. Key continued to persuade Tae to eat, he crammed fruits and vegetables into his mouth making him swallow them, and then sent him to sleep, his week had continued like that, he ate and slept, they camped all this time in the same Japanese kingdom.

 

He had dreams in which he saw a fire, his father in flames, and the evil face of the king looking at the mirror in abomination, afterward, it always moved into a room where he sees the prince looking at the sea through the window, turns to him and then says, "I am not who you think I am." Every night it gets worse but ends with the same pictures in which Minho says the same words to him as he also adds "I do not want to be like my father," and then also asks about the health of the same dog he saved on the day of the festival, "Say, the dog you saved on the main street, He's fine, right?" Then before he disappears he says to him, "We will meet again." 

 

The last night the dream was different, Tae was pinned to the wall behind him, Minho stood in front of him, the firewall behind him, the prince spoke softly, "I helped you get out of the palace because it's who I am. I do not want to make anyone get stuck where they do not want to be. I was born to royalty like you were born to live in the sea," his face slowly approached his. “I care about people." Taemin felt his heart pounding hard in his chest, their noses almost touched and their lips were an inch from touching.

 

 

 

There was a loud noise in the room and Taemin woke up. Key took a pot and hit it with his keys. The noise was terrible. Tae felt better at this point, no nausea, no dizziness the headache was still there but not as strong as before, he could stand on his feet. "Get up everyone, we need to get going," Key said in a loud voice waking his crew. "Where?" One of the pirates asked. Taemin was not awake enough to know who was talking. "Returning to Korea, new goods, we are sailing south," that's all that their captain said. The crew got up on their legs and got ready to get on board to move the ship and set off. 

 

Taemin himself got up and got dressed after wearing his shirt and some huge pants during the time he was sick. "Taemin, go to the office, Bling-Bling is waiting for you there," Key told him, "I'll be joining soon." Taemin finished getting dressed and went up to the captains' office where he saw Jonghyun the dog they called “Bangtan”. when he entered the dog left the captain and jumped on Taemin. "Hi Bang," Taemin said the dog behind his ear, who answered him with happy barks. "What do you need me for?"

 

"We're sailing to Jeju Island, we want to leave Bangten there," Jonghyun said a little sadly. "Why?" Taemin asked. "He's an animal, Tae, a dog, he does not fit into the sea, his life will be better on earth." "So why Jeju?" Taemin was confused. "There are wide fields there, we have people there we know, we'll leave him with them," Jonghyun explained to him and got up from where he was sitting, walking towards the big map where there was a new tackle that appeared near Jeju Island, a makeshift little ship Also stood on the map near Japan. 

 

The dog was important to the residents of the ship, leaving him on the island was a sad idea but it's for the better. Tae hoped the next owners of the dog would be good to him, he also hoped the dog would bring them joy.

 

"When will we get to Jeju?" Taemin asked. "Hopefully in two days," Bling replied. "So can I stay with him until we get there and hand him over to his new owners?" Taemin looked at the dog lying on his back waiting for a treat. "Of course," Jonghyun replied smiling at the little dog. Taemin scratched Bangtan in the stomach and him behind the ears. "How do you feel Tae?" The captain asked him. "Much better." "Good to hear, I'm sorry about Bangtan." "It's okay, he’ll be better there. I didn’t know you had people in Jeju."

 

"Old friends, or rather, Key saved there a child from an important family, it's the only place that technically except the Shining Devil," Jonghyun explained, "It's a great honor to be recognized as someone good even if we are pirates."

 

Tae realized that Jeju was a stopping place for ships, there was a pub and great sea trade. according to things he heard the monarchy was related to two other places in Korea, but they were mostly neutral zone. On the island, there was one area for which the monarchy wasn’t responsible, which was a neutral zone in itself for ships to stop in. If these were pirate ships, merchants ships, or cruise ships. According to the captains, they will stop in that neutral zone on the island, and then arrive in the capital where they will hand over the dog to its new owners.

 

 

 

The ship sailed in the sea with all the winds that were opposite to the direction they wanted to reach, so they will arrive later than expected. The first night there was even a storm and Bangtan cried all night, Taemin managed to calm him down in time before Key would force him and throw him into the sea. The next morning the crew cleaned the deck from the devastation left by the storm, seaweed everywhere, broken barrels, tangled ropes, there were even a few who went up to the mast to sew the holes in the reels, Bangtan mostly ran on deck improving the crew's mood.

 

Taemin was one of those who arranged the equipment in the belly of the ship. The mattresses, and hammocks on which the crew slept, he arranged in boxes where they were placed when not sleeping, helped tidy the room with the supplies he also helped in, and laughed with Jongin at Baekhyun who went with an eye patch everywhere but then regretted it when they got back on board after a few hours in the dark and moved to the blinding sun, which made Buckhyun laugh at them back.

 

The second night there was wind but there was no storm. The wind took them towards Jeju and they saw the small island already on the morning of the third day. "Crew," Key shouted. The pirates got on board, Bling-Bling told them about the situation in which they would deliver The dog to the family on the island. The crew was disappointed but they understood the situation where the dog would be better off living in the open fields where he could run rather than on the crowded ship.

 

"Now, according to crews we will get off the ship when we arrive, the first crew will come with me and Key to hand over the dog, we will also pass by an old friend and meet with the other crews later on the ship, at that time the second crew will bring equipment and supplies to the ship. For the time being, we are stopping here, tomorrow morning we will head for the beach," Bling-Bing concluded.

 

"How cool is that, I'm going to hand over the dog with you," Baekhyun said. "I think it’s more sad than cool," Taemin corrected him. "You're right, it's going to be hard to say goodbye to Bangtan." "Have you ever been to Jeju?" Taemin asked his friend. "Oh yeah, very nice people there, did you hear that Key saved this kid from one of the families?" Baek asked. Taemin nodded. "That's another reason why we are accepted so nicely on the island, we've even been invited to dinner at the royal house a few times, the king and Key are very good friends," Baekhyun said. "Wow," Taemin said. "Absolutely wow, some of the pirates Here on board are from Jeju, those who have no families or who came from the poor area of ​​the island, although today the monarchy is helping to rehabilitate the poor area of ​​the island, but the crew stayed here because they really have no family to return to, "Baekhyun said. "Jeju sounds amazing,” Taemin added. “she does.”

 

"But I don’t understand, why does Jeju belong to Korea?" Taemin asked. "The kings are related by blood," Baek explained again, "Jeju's king for example is the cousin of the king of Silla, king Choi. all the cousins ​​from all the kingdoms belonging to their grandfather who decided to call his territory Korea," Baekhyun explained. "How do you know all this?" "Books," something in his answer was not direct as if he had to think about it for a moment. "Do you know how to read?" Taemin asked. "Yes," Baekhyun replied laughing.

 

"So if Minho is the crown prince in Silla, who is the crown prince of Jeju?" Tae had a lot of questions. "Kim Namjoon, a leader by birth, a nice boy, he even has a little brother, the last rumor we heard from Jeju was that the crown prince has an affair but no one knows with whom." "Cool."

 

Baekhyun and Taemin slept next to each other that night. The mattresses of both of them were attached together on the wooden floor. Sounds of snoring filled the room. "Taemin, are you awake?" Baek asked in a whisper. "Yeah, I can’t fall asleep," Taemin whispered back, turning over to look at his friend, on his other side Jongin was slightly snorting. "Me too, say, do you like Silla's prince?" Baekhyun asked him. "Why do you ask?" Tae wanted to dodge the conversation. "You think about him a lot," Baekhyun noted a fact. "I don’t know, it's an incomprehensible feeling." "So next time you see him will you understand?" Baekhyun apparently really wanted to know who he liked. "Maybe," Taemin replied.

 

Baekhyun also moves to look at Taemin. "What about you?" Taemin asked, "You like Chanyeol," it wasn’t a question. Taemin knew the other liked the giant. "No," Baekhyun tried to dodge, which did not work because of the tone in which he said the word and how much he drew it. "You do, you can tell me," Taemin said. "Okay, I do, but he does not look at me like that," Baekhyun said, his voice a little disappointed. "How can you be so sure? " "I don’t know." "So ask him." It surprised Baek and made him uncomfortable. "Why should I do that?" "Because he likes you back." "He's not." "You're blind, Beak."