Chapter 15

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

China could be seen in the distance, the kingdom on the shores of the bay reminding most of the pirates where they had stopped before stopping in Jeju, the city of Toyama Of the Kingdom of Chubu, where was one of the pirate’s pubs. This is what the city that belonged to the Wang authority that was part of the Wu Kingdom looked like, an entrance into a large, very large bay, many ships were docked in the large bay in the wide harbor. When the ship stopped, it was a place far from the city, the anchor was lowered and Key and Jonghyun left their room with a large piece of paper on it was the map of the city. 

 

"The city is fortified and full of guards," Jonghyun explained, "According to the information we obtained, Of the palace." "The abductee is from Baekche Captured so King Park would see how strong Wang's rule is," Key continued, "entering there is a suicide mission, it means we will only have to send one person to enter the castle."

 

"Don’t we have a spy there?" Someone asked. "We do not want to endanger him in this mission, but he will help us get inside," Key explained. "In the city, we will roam in disguise, King Wang is cruel, worse than Choi Siwan, and perhaps even worse than one of the Koguryo rulers," continued, "you already know that.” 

 

According to stories he heard on the way here, Taemin realized that the Shining Devil was already in China and had been trapped in the Wang territories, on one of these occasions Zhang Xing saved Jonghyun from death. "Now, understand that because we were here before, Wang knows who we are but because Taemin is new here, he is the one who will go in," Jonghyun said getting a look from tae who was shocked.

 

"What do you mean? How many times have you been here?" Taemin asked. "Enough for King Wang to know who we are, he has a source we do not know about, he does not know about you, at least it doesn’t seem to us he is, you are the one who will have to enter the palace," Key told him. Taemin had so many questions in his head that he kept quiet. "Luckily you know Chinese. The palace, it's bigger than the palaces you've seen in Korea, there are more rooms there, but it is most likely for the room to have greater security, it will make you find it easily. Will you be able to handle it all, Taemin?"

 

"I think so." "Everyone's free, we'll go out with sunset," Key said and everyone went about their business.

 

Jonghyun, at one point, was not seen around the ship, but when he returned he was wearing gold and black clothes, which he brought to Taemin when he asked him to enter the captain's room. "It will be all right," the captain said, "with these clothes you can pass the guards without being noticed. We can help you after you come in but our spy will meet you inside, and lead you as far as he can," Jonghyun explained to him, “their style of dress is very particular, as long as you wear them they will not notice you." "Can you help me wear them?" Taemin asked. "Of course."

 

Taemin put on the layers of the guards' uniform, a black layer, and above it a golden layer, with another robe over which Jonghyun tied it with a golden ribbon that had a sign of the royal house on it. Taemin gathered his hair in another golden ribbon while Jonghyun told him about the monarchy and the place he is about to enter. Among them he explained that his understanding of the Chinese language is a way that will help him a lot from the inside, as long as he does not try to speak or try not to encounter other guards, he will be fine, and if he will have to speak he can just nod and try to evade any task asked for his own safety, they do not want to stay inside for long. Finally, Bling-Bling put on another cloak that was black on the outside and golden on the inside due to the cold weather outside, most of the guards wore the extra layer on them.

 

When he got on board, he got more compliments from the pirates standing there. "Wow, Tae, it looks good on you," Jongain said. "It's weird how they dress," Taemin said. "They wear more layers and their hair is made up neatly, "Jongain laughed. "I don’t think it’s this, but you are right, at least their clothes are lighter even with the many layers," Tae said.

 

"At least." "Even though the clothes are a little big on me." "It seems to me it's because you're thinner than them, but they are not that big they themselves are probably very thin," Jongain noticed and said his opinion. When the sun started to set and the sky turned red, the bunch of Chinese-style pirates got off the ship and walked towards the city, due to the cold day, everyone wore extra layers, most of their hair even stayed longer due to the cold.

 

The entrance to the city was easy, although the number of guards was large, no one thought of the people who entered the city. Taemin entered from another entrance to the city and got nods from guards. Jonghyun was right. Everyone wore the same thing with black robes to protect themselves from the cold. Most of the people in town were sitting in pubs or by the river that crossed the city, all wrapped in layers of warm cloth. 

 

At one point, Taemin saw Key near one of the pubs and they walked together towards the palace. Key, not understanding a word of what was going on around him, did not seem to mind him. They were looking at the palace and listed to two guards talking, suddenly a voice was heard behind them. "Key?" The two turned around to see someone Taemin did not know. "This is Taemin," Key introduced the young pirate, the man in front of them nodded and then said in Korean, with a strong accent, "come with me." "I know how Chinese," Taemin also said in Korean but after saying that the man looked at him said, "Good," In Chinese, and signaled for him to come with him.

 

They circled the palace in a certain way, saw no guards anywhere. "Where is everyone?" Taemin whispered in Korean and the man replied in Chinese, "Some in a meeting with the king, I have also cleared yo the way, for now, we will go up to a certain section but from there you will have to continue alone." Taemin nodded and entered with the man into the great palace.

 

"Get out of here on the way back, there are passages inside the walls," the man explained to him when they stopped near a big picture, "you can walk in the corridors as long as you are alone but when you take the prisoner you will have to be careful, from here you are alone, every guard has a sword," the man gave him a sword, "Good luck." The man left leaving him alone next to the big picture. After walking down the hall he came to a large hall with stairs at the end, one could hear the voices of guards talking about the monarchy and what was going on now between the kingdoms. At first, Taemin hid behind a pillar but remembered that he did not have to because he would not be recognized anyway.

 

He walked towards the talking people standing by the stairs, he left a straight face and passed the people talking up the stairs, he felt their looks on him but they did nothing and kept talking. In the guard system of the Silla, everyone knew each other and knew where they came from and what their family status was, here it seemed that all they were interested in was royalty, they did not know each other, maybe they trained together but did not care about each other.

 

Up the stairs, he heard nothing, but when he got there he saw four guards standing outside the door, each holding a sword and they looked very bored. What lit up the corridors were fire lamps, but the lamp next to which Taemin was standing when he reached the floor, was off because of a wind coming from outside. This gave him the advantage of not being seen while he was thinking about how to get into the room and get the prisoner out without the four guards noticing. 

 

When he came to move towards the door he was stopped because he saw a boy in royal attire standing in front of the room, his clothes completely golden and over them, a white robe and his hair gathered in a ribbon on his head but there was hair that was completely loose under the ponytail he had. He was very handsome. The same royalty said something to the guards and they walked away from the door to an unknown place so the hallway turned completely empty and the royalty entered the room and closed the door behind him.

 

Taemin walked to the door and stood in front of it. He heard a conversation in Korean. "You can’t come here whenever you feel like it, what if your father catches you?" One voice said, the other voice spoke with a different accent, "he didn’t though." "How can you be so sure?" The same Korean asked, there was no answer, Tae had a hypothesis but he wanted to know more even though he did not have the time. He waited for them to talk again. "I don’t know if it will work," the Korean said.

 

"We'll make it work," the Chinese said. "How? I'm imprisoned here until my kingdom gives up, if it does not give up they will kill me." "Then I'll try to get you out of here," the Chinese sounded confident. "The guards are too strong, they will not listen to you, only to your father, and what will happen to you if you try to get me out of here?" there was silence again. "I’ll think of something," the Chinese said.