Chapter 39

Pirates Stories 2min SHINee history au

 

Yang Hyonsuk, king of Incheon and southern Koguryo, called on all his ministers and all the leaders of the forces who came to help with the war that would begin soon. According to a message he received, the ruler of Pyongyang was with his army in the camp three days' walk from Inchon and another troop in the east preparing to attack a city southeast of Koguryo that belonged to the Yang Kingdom. "Sir," one general said, "my soldiers and I will serve you in the name of the kingdom of Paekche. He bowed in front of King Yang in his blue uniform symbolizing the color of the kingdom from which he came.

 

"Thank you, General Hwang," said the Army Minister and general of South Koguryo. "We will do everything so that the people of the north do not come souther, sir, my king is organizing his army just in case there is invasion further toward our borders," said General Hwang proudly. "What about Choi?" The king turned to the general with the dark blue and red uniform. "Sir, my king still thinks the battle will not reach the Silla, we are doing everything we can to bring help from the East," General Park of the Silla said.

 

A boy ran into the room, which made everyone look at him. "Sir, Your highness," the boy gasped. "Talk, my boy." "Ships from Jeju and Gaya are on their way, twelve ships have been sent, six more have been sent east, and there is a rumor that the pirates will join the war," the boy said. "Bring this child bread and water," the king said. "Sir, I'm sane, my king, really, there is such a rumor." "What do pirates have to do with the war?" All the men of the tent looked from the boy to your king and back while they listened to the conversation. "I do not know, my king, but such statements have been made." "And which side will they choose?" "Ours, sir, the south," the boy said. "You're free to go." All the generals and ministers looked at the king. "Do you really think pirates will be on our side in the war?" One minister asked.

 

"The north inflicts more suffering on them, more than the south. It seems to me that they have a reason to fight." King Yang replied.

 

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

 

The Shining Devil sailed her way to the city of thieves Aomori, where a pirate pub was set up, which half of the ship went to enjoy while the rest remained on the ship. Despite the fact that this is their last stop before they return to Korea to join the war. Tae decided to get off the deck and go with Jonghyun for a drink while Key stayed on the ship, warning Bling-Bling that if he let him drink he won't hear the end of it. Of course, Tae knew that if he drank then Key would kill him, so he only ordered some cocktail to drink while his captain celebrated with the rest over glasses full of rum.

 

"Taemin-aaaah," the drunken Jonghyun smiles at him from ear to ear, "you know?" The captain hiccuped and then went on to speak to the younger pirate. "When the war is over," ~ hiccup ~ "we will sail far, and you," ~ hiccup ~ he pointed to Taemin and looked into his eyes, "run away with your prince," a drunken giggle came out of Bling-Bling's mouth. "But I do not want to leave you, Hyung," Taemin said. "But you love him, and he," ~ Hick ~ "lives with the evil king," ~ Hick ~ "Take a ship only for you, and sail," ~ Hick ~ "together," The captain's voice becomes quieter and more tired as if he might fall asleep any minute.

 

"And we'll be like Pirate Park?" Taemin asked. "Her life is good," he drew the last word and spoke for a moment louder that quickly become quiet, "with her partner alone," ~ hick ~ "live their lives," ~ hick ~. Taemin did not answer, he didn’t think about what would happen after the war, what would happen to him and Minho? He didn’t want to think about it now. Jonghyun fell asleep next to Taemin with his head on the table and snoring was heard from his mouth. More pirates began to wander back to the ship, dragging with them crew members who had already lost consciousness.

 

Taemin got to his feet and lifted Jonghyun so that he would stand and lean on the younger man. Tae took some time to bring its heavy captain to the ship but eventually managed to do it alone. On the ship, they saw Heechul with a bottle in his hand singing some incomprehensible song and dancing with a random pirate he had taken from the small crowd he had. Dong-hee also sang, but with hiccups after each line, and he did not dance but sat on the deck and seemed to fall asleep at any moment.

 

"Oh my," Key came out of the captain's room and saw Tae with Bling-Bling leaning against him. Kibum came to help the younger man get the old captain into their room. After putting the pirate to bed, Key and Taemin sat on the upper deck near the rudder of the ship, watching the pirates dancing beneath them. "After the war," Tae began. "What after the war?" "What do you think will happen?" Taemin asked. "I know we will lose people and we will have to repair the ship, maybe we will sail further east or southwest," Kibum said.

 

"And what about me?" "You'll have to decide," Key looked at an unknown spot on the horizon and then added, "Bling told you what he thinks, right?" The young man nodded. "And what do you think?" "You have to decide where you want to go, what future to choose, and which direction to turn. If you choose to leave, we will accept your decision, we will accept any decision you choose," the captain looked at him, "you are royalty as well, you have so many options, and remember we are always on your side, and if you need our help, we'll be there to help."

 

The next day when Taemin got on board he saw some crew members who were still unconscious on the floor with bottles of alcohol all around rolling on the movement of the ship. A few minutes later and a shout was heard from the mast, Tae turned and looked up, Yi-yun, who had not drunk the night before and helped operate the ship all night, was tied to a rope and fixed some sail in which there was a hole, "Tae, can you go up to help me?" She called. Taemin hurried to help the other pirate.

 

"How long do you think it will take us to get to Korea?" Taemin asked. "Two days of sailing, but according to the sky a storm is approaching, do you see the clouds there?" Yi-Yun pointed north, where a group of gray clouds were visible from a distance and slowly advancing toward them. "I guess we will stay at sea for at least another four days before we return to stability and reach Korea," she said. "The war is supposed to start soon," Taemin said, "if we get stuck in a storm we will arrive after the war has already started." 

 

"Until the northern Koguryo army arrives in the Silla if they pass southeastern Koguryo, it will take a week if they cross the Gang-neung in the east," Yi-yun said. "Which means we'll have time to get to them before the war starts, we'll have to get to Uljin, the port city, the first city you enter when you reach the Silla from the north. It will be easier to attack the north from there to stop them from advancing further to Kyong-ju."

 

Taemin nodded in agreement. "Help me close the sails, if we won’t they will hit the storm, so it will take us longer to get there," Yi-yun said and the two folded the sails. They got help from a few more members who woke up and head to work. "If we get to any island, or any continent it will be easier for us to get through the storm," Jonghyun said after gathering the pirates who were awake, or rather, did not drink too much, if at all, the night before.

 

While thunder sounds were heard and the clouds seemed to get closer and closer, the crew arranged the ship for the coming storm. The crates and barrels were moved to the belly of the ship, ropes tied, sails folded and the captains calculated the route to the nearest land and the way to it.