Chapter 7

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey.”

“Good morning, Momo.” Sana smiled at the newly arrived girl. They decided to meet at the nearest café near their university.

Momo took the seat in front of the younger beaming a small smile, “Sorry for making you wait. Jihyo was being a nagger.” Momo muttered, “So, where do you want to go?” She asked.

Sana chuckled at the question, “Jihyo forced you to do this, right?” She questioned, clearly knowing what their friend was planning.

Momo felt sorry for making the other girl feel like she was forced to do everything— well, she technically is but a part of her also wants to spend some time to know Sana. Something inside Momo likes the feeling of seeing the other girl and just spend time together but Momo still doesn’t acknowledge it, thinking that it was just some platonic .

Momo rubbed her nape before answering, “Well, kind of but I also want to know you so I guess, we can do it now.”

Sana smiled after hearing the other girl’s response also liking the idea of them knowing each other. So, she stood up offering her hand for the older to take, “Let’s go?”

Momo glanced at the hand being reached out in front of her before looking at Sana who’s waiting for Momo to take her hand. Sana scoffed when the other girl made no movement before taking the older’s hand that is resting on her lap.

“Wait, where are we going?” Momo asked frowning.

Sana stopped from walking before facing the other girl, “I don’t know,” She grinned mischievously, “We can just stroll and let fate decide for us.”

Momo rolled her eyes hearing the words from the orange haired Japanese, “Can I trust you?” She raised an eyebrow.

Sana laughed wholeheartedly, “Oh my god, of course! I’m not some kind of serial killer, Hirai.” The younger Japanese answered, still laughing.

And Momo hearing the brightest and most beautiful laugh she have ever heard in her 23 years of living churn something inside of her. It’s not like it’s her first time hearing a laugh as loud as it is because being friends with Dahyun makes her hear it every day.

But there is something different with how Sana’s laugh made her feel.

 

“Wait, I have a proposal!” Sana stopped walking thus making Momo followed suit, “Can we go to your place?” Sana asked, looking at Momo with those beautiful huge pair of eyes.

Momo frowned, “What? Why?”

“I’m thinking of doing some groceries shopping then go to your place and cook.” Sana smiled, feeling kind of proud of what she thought, “Please? I can make a really good pasta!”

Seeing the smile of the younger made Momo sighed in defeat before letting out a small nod, “Alright, let’s go.”

Once they entered the grocery mart, Sana immediately let go of Momo’s hand before grabbing a cart. Momo couldn’t help but just shake her head with the other girl’s enthusiasm. It is her first time seeing their council vice president be so lively and happy.

“Slow down, Sana. I can’t afford you getting hurt, please.” Momo sighed before pulling the younger’s wrist to stop her from running, “We have all the time. Don’t rush.”

Momo grabbed the cart from the other girl’s grasp before pushing it herself, her left hand still holding Sana’s wrist.

Sana pouted but nonetheless let the older pull her, “You know, I don’t usually go here. I can actually count on my fingers the times I went here.” Sana started before properly holding Momo’s warm hand.

Momo glanced at the younger Japanese, “Why? Because you go berserk?”

Sana rolled her eyes before slapping the other girl’s shoulder, “No,” Sana scoffed, “I–I’m just not allowed to go anywhere I want.”

Momo softens her gaze when she heard the fragility in Sana’s voice, like a kid being stopped from having too much ice cream and it made her sad too. The way Sana’s eyes changes when she said those things, something inside Momo hurt.

“We can go anywhere you want.” Momo blurted out before she could even stop herself because witnessing the way Sana looks like a defeated puppy snapped her.

And when Sana looked at her like she’s some angel immediately dispersed the regret building up inside her for talking abruptly. She loves how Sana looks so happy.

“Really?” Sana beamed at her, jumping in excitement, “We would really do that?”

Momo nodded, “But before those, you have to cook something for me.” She said pulling the younger with her as they continue strolling looking for the ingredients.

 

“Are you sure you can cook?” Momo asked the moment they stepped inside of her unit, “I can help if you want.”

Sana turned around to face the other lass before putting the grocery bags on top of the counter, “Just trust me on this, Momo.”

Momo just sighed as she helps the younger pull out the needed ingredients for what Sana called her ‘perfect pasta dish’.

“Stop staring at me and just go and change your clothes.” Sana pushed Momo out of the kitchen, “I’m not going to burn your place.” She grinned.

Momo just let the other girl push her out of her kitchen, “Alright, just please Sana, be careful.” Momo faced the younger, “I’ll take a shower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter