Chapter 4

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since they started this dating plan of some sort and she still can’t get used to it. Because Sana never thought it would be this hard, acting like everything was real. And hell was it awkward with how people would stare at them. No one actually warned her that it would be like this.

“Are you okay?” Momo asked, noticing how Sana tightened her hold against the older Japanese.

Sana looked around first before glancing towards the other girl— her pretend girlfriend, before answering, “Uhm well, I just feel a bit uncomfortable.” She answered bowing her head down to avoid the unnecessary stares from their schoolmates.

“I’m sorry for pulling you into this mess.” The oldest Japanese apologized in which Sana answered with a smile.

“Well, we got something in return anyway, so it’s okay.” The latter grinned as they continue making their way towards the cafeteria.

Jihyo, the mastermind of all these, kind of forced them to parade their relationship to the whole university. As in her words, Tzuyu could be anywhere watching them with those murderous stares so they have to let everyone know that Momo and Sana are really dating.

Momo being the powerless lass against Jihyo could only do nothing but to agree and well, Sana got pushed by her best friends. Momo picked her up from her class, telling her that they have to eat lunch together to make other people believe that they are a thing.

“What do you want to eat?” Momo asked, the moment they stepped inside the cafeteria as they continue ignoring the curious gazes of the students.

Sana looked at the daily menu printed in front of them, scanning it carefully, “Salad and orange juice, please.”

Momo nodded softly, “Alright, you can just go and find a table for us.”

Sana was about to protest when the older pushed her gently before patting her head, gesturing her to just follow the older’s order.  

Sure, she’s used with the attention that was given to her everyday, being the council vice president she needs to get used to the stares of the students but today seems to be new to her. Maybe because she’s spending her lunch in the university cafeteria with a transferee rather than her usual place which is the council room with her best friends.

“Hey, you okay?” Sana looked up and met the worried gaze of the blonde, “You were spacing out.” Momo gently put down the tray of food in front of Sana.

Sana shakes her head before smiling at the older Japanese, “I’m okay. It’s just that I’m not used to spending lunch here.”

“Yeah?”

“Well, we always spend our lunch in the council room.” Sana briefly explained as she watches the other girl take the seat in front of her.

Momo stare at Sana, “Then let’s spend our lunch there next time if that’s okay with you?”

Sana chuckled with how considerate the other girl is, “Of course it is, but will that be okay with you?” She asked.

“I could use a peaceful place for once, I guess.”

The two spent their lunch at peace just with some curious glances from the other students but nonetheless, it was nice. It is until an unexpected guest suddenly pop out sitting beside the blonde.

“Hi, Momo.”

Seeing the interaction, Sana couldn’t help but get amused. Momo looks like she was ready to jump out just to get away from the other lass.

Sana was busy watching the two in front of her when her phone beeped. The older Japanese looked at her asking some help but Sana just spare Momo a glance before looking at her phone.

Damn Sana. Claim your girl!! We’re watching you.

That was Nayeon’s message. Sana looked around the cafeteria to catch a glimpse of her friends and saw them a couple of tables away from them, gesturing her to do something.

So, she cleared finally getting the attention of the unwelcomed guest, “Excuse me,” Sana smiled bashfully, “I would really appreciate it if you keep your hands to yourself. I hate it when someone touches what’s mine.”

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the sudden intrusion but kept her straight face to look or rather glare at the orange haired girl in front of her, “As if I care. I bet you’re just her past time anyway.”

“Tzuyu, stop.”

Sana smirked before sipping on her drink, “Bet she loves spending time with me then.”

And hell, if Sana knew that the taller was a hell lot of a short tempered girl she wouldn’t have said it. Because the next thing she felt was someone pulling her hair and dragging her down on the floor.

“Sana!” Momo rushed towards the younger Japanese, trying to pull her away from the taller, “, Tzuyu! Let go!” Momo yelled but Tzuyu doesn’t seem to hear anything.

“You ! You stole Momo from me!” Tzuyu shouted, pulling the other girl’s hair harder.

“Chou Tzuyu!” Momo turned around for a second and saw a raging train charging towards them, “Let her go!” Jihyo pulled the Taiwanese away from Sana with the help of Jeongyeon and Dahyun. Nayeon and Mina rushing towards the two Japanese, checking their best friend.

And Momo immediately pull the younger Japanese towards her as if protecting her, “Damn it! Tzuyu! What the hell is your problem?!” She hissed, “You can’t just go and hurt anyone!”

“She deserved that!” The Taiwanese rebuked trying to free herself from the tight grip of Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun, “She got the nerves to steal you away from me!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter