Chapter 12

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, we have exactly four days until the big day.” Nayeon said as she stood tall in front of the other council members.

They are finalizing the final stages and plans regarding the mini concert that would happen in four days. Nayeon, being the council president, obviously has to facilitate the said meeting with Sana seating in front of Nayeon as the vice president.

Every single student in the university has been busy the whole week preparing different stuffs. Some were preparing booths, some were designing the hallways, and some were busy practicing for the performances which includes Momo. Momo has been with the dance crew the whole week practicing their dance routines over and over again.

“Sana, are you coming? I’ll be going at the dance studio.” Mina asked, as she was planning to visit the small cub. Chaeyoung was forced to join the dance crew when one of the members got injured while executing a routine and well, the council got into panic mode again that made Momo volunteered Chaeyoung. And seeing the puppy eyes Mina was throwing at her, Chaeyoung couldn’t help but agree even if she was definitely against the idea.

Sana looked up from her notes, “Uh sure.” She nodded before standing up grabbing her bag beside her.

Sana wouldn’t deny the fact the she really wanted to see Momo even for just a few minutes. They couldn’t spend time together because of the upcoming event. The only time they would see each other is during the short time of lunch when they would eat together just as what they promised.

“Let’s stop at the cafeteria first.” Mina said as they exit the office, “Nayeon will be going to Jeongyeon and Jihyo then we’ll meet them for dinner later.”

“We’re going to have dinner with them?”

Mina nodded, “We talked about it earlier.” The younger Japanese rolled her eyes, realizing that the other girl wasn’t really listening to their conversation earlier, “But yes, we’re going to have dinner with them.”

Sana just nodded slowly taking in the information that they apparently were talking about earlier.

“What should I buy for Chaeyoung?” Mina mumbled slowly while scanning the menu in front of her. She was planning to bring food or some snacks for Chaeyoung because the cub probably hasn’t eaten anything yet as they didn’t join them for lunch earlier.

Seeing Mina choosing snacks for Chaeyoung, Sana thought of buying something for Momo as well. After skimming through the menu available, Sana decided to buy a slice of tiramisu cake and cola for her girlfriend.

After buying some snacks for the dancers, the two council members immediately made their way towards the dance studio where the well–known dance crew was practicing.

“Oh, the vice president and secretary!” Seulgi, the dance crew’s captain, greeted the moment the two entered the studio filled with tired dancers slumped on the floor.

Mina and Sana smiled at the members who are bowing at them in greeting. They both scanned the area to search for the reason on why they decided to throw a sudden visit.

“Minari!” Chaeyoung jumped her way towards Mina after they met eyes, “What are you guys doing here?” She asked.

Momo immediately followed the cub seeing her girlfriend standing a step behind Mina, “Why are you hiding, Sana?” She asked from behind, startling her girlfriend.

Sana faced her, hand on her chest, “Oh my god!” Sana slapped Momo’s arm after getting shock. God, she doesn’t want to die just yet.

“Ow! Okay! I didn’t mean to! Sorry!” Momo hissed after successfully stopping Sana’s assault.

Sana rolled her eyes before carefully watching the older Japanese rubbed her arms, “You look damn tired, Hirai.” Sana said, before tucking a stray hair behind Momo’s ear.

Momo smiled, “We practiced six routines, Minatozaki.” Momo said patting Sana’s hair softly, “But I’m okay. Don’t worry.”

Sana nodded before realizing that she got something for the blonde, “Here, eat this.” She reached out the snacks she bought earlier, “This was the only stuff they got that I know you like.”

Momo stared at the vice president feeling touched with the gesture, “You’re kind of sweet. Thank you.” Momo chuckled after grabbing the offered snacks. Well, who would reject such delight, right?

Their moment was interrupted when a group of boys entered the studio, “Kang! Let’s go run the routine again.” One of the boys yelled.

Seulgi shakes her head denying the request, “We still have a few minutes left, Jackson.” She said, ignoring the glares being thrown at her. They were just so used to it that it doesn’t bother them that much.

Jackson sighed loudly before turning around, his eyes widening at the sight of the very beautiful vice president. He wouldn’t deny that he was attracted to the girl because damn, he is. Very. So seeing the vice president inside their studio made him so happy.

“Ms. Minatozaki,” He greeted as he made his way towards the vice president, “I didn’t know I’ll see you here.” He smiled.

The smile that Momo hated seeing, it was sickening and gross. Jackson is a popular jock in the university having girls throwing themselves at him. He’s so conceited that he thought every girl would like him.

Sana, being the polite lady that she is, returned the smile, “Hi, I’m just visiting.” Sana responded.

The look Jackson was throwing at her girlfriend didn’t go unnoticed by Momo, so she stood guarded. Her shoulder tensing up and back straightening.

Jackson throw a smirk at the older Japanese, clearing sensing the tension forming inside Momo before looking back at the oblivious Sana, “I heard you two are dating.” He muttered, “Is she good in bed, Hirai?”

Momo felt her blood boiling hearing that ing question, “Shut up.” She hissed, trying her best not to snap at the asshat in front of her.

But Jackson just really wanted to piss the Japanese off, “What?” He smirked, “C’mon, don’t be such a killjoy, Momo. She already looks damn hot in that dress, what more if she’s not wearing it, right?” He added, scanning Sana head to toe, smirk not leaving his face.

That’s it.

Momo found herself pushing the buff guy hard making him fall on the ground with a loud thud, “Damn you, Wang!” Momo charged pushing Chaeyoung away as the cub tried stopping her.

Chaeyoung knows what Momo could do to the guy and she herself is no match with the older Japanese. Momo trained different martial arts so Chaeyoung was definitely scared for the guy.

Sana hold Momo’s arm tight after seeing Chaeyoung being pushed, “Momo! Please don’t!” Sana shouted, “Please, Momo!”

Sana stood in front of Momo, hugging the furious dancer on the waist and trying her best to push Momo away from the guy, “Momo, please. Don’t do it. Don’t.” Sana whispered as she leans her head on her girlfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter