Chapter 17

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! There are some scenes that are rated M, but it's very short so I decided not to put the Rated M warning. 

 

 

“What are we even doing here? We don’t have class, Jeong.” Momo says as she scans the empty parking lot of their university, “And I really need my sleep.”

Jeongyeon locked her car before turning around to face the whiny Japanese, “We’re going out today, idiot.” She said as she sent a message to their friends.

Momo frowned at her, “This early?” Jeongyeon nodded, “At freaking 7 a.m? Dude! The mall won’t open until 10!” Momo complains.

“Who says we’re going to the mall?”

“What? Where are we going then?”

Momo looks at her best friend, still waiting for any answer but Jeongyeon stopped sparing her a glance and continue typing on her phone. She really wanted to just go home and sleep because after all, they just finished their finals yesterday but all her hopes of resting was immediately thrown out of the window the moment Jeongyeon barged inside her unit and pulled her away from the comfort of her bed.

“They are here.” Momo looked at her best friend and follow where Jeongyeon is looking, “C’mon, Hirai. Move your and help them with their bags.”

Jeongyeon didn’t even wait for her and just straight up walk towards the others, grabbing the huge bag from one of them. Momo sighed, already dreading the day as she makes her way towards their friends.

She went up to Jihyo and tried helping her with the huge backpack that seems to be a lot bigger for such a small body Jihyo has but before Momo could land her hand on the bag strap, Jihyo immediately avoided her making her raised an eyebrow.

Jihyo smiled, “I’m alright, Momo. I can carry this.” Jihyo says which makes Momo raised another eyebrow because Jihyo is obviously having a hard time carrying the bag but before Momo could say anything, Jihyo already run off, obviously struggling.

Momo shrugged before making her way towards the other woman but just like earlier, she got turned down, “I’m okay, Momo.” Dahyun grinned at her before walking away.

The oldest Japanese frowned at that, everyone is obviously struggling with their stuffs but why are they turning down her offers of helping them?

She looked at the others, Nayeon has Jeongyeon helping her, and Mina has Chaeyoung beside her both carrying each of the strap of a bag and then there’s Sana.

Oh, Sana.

Sana has two bags with her but both don’t look that heavy so Momo contemplated whether to help her or not. Momo bit her lip before letting out a huge sigh as she walks towards the woman she has been trying hard to avoid.

I’m just gonna help her. Nothing more.

The moment Momo stopped beside Sana, the latter immediately looked at her, “Let me help you with those.” Momo says quickly, feeling her ears turning warm by the way Sana was staring at her.

She didn’t even wait for Sana’s response and just gently grabbed the bag from the younger Japanese’s hand before walking away. Sana couldn’t stop herself from smiling though, seeing the blush on Momo’s.

As soon as everyone stopped beside the car they are going to use, everyone immediately called dibs for the seats. Momo would be stupid if she doesn’t notice her friends’ plan because of how obvious it is.

Momo just rolled her eyes at her friends’ antic because she did notice. She does notice of course, they are not even trying to be discreet about it anyway.

Momo just sighed and settled herself beside Sana, the only vacant seat. Jeongyeon looked at her through the rearview and smirked at her.

Momo just wish to at least reach their destination fast because she could honestly feel herself tensing up with Sana’s presence beside her. She closes her eyes as soon as Jeongyeon started driving, praying to every god and saints to just let her be alright and not to let her jump on the woman beside her until they reach their destination.

God, just why Sana looks this pretty.

My poor heart, Momo thought.

 

“Alright fools! Wake up the sleeping gays ‘cause we’re stopping at the rest stop.” Jeongyeon says 2 hours into their drive, “We still have a long way to go, so we’re just going to grab something quick.”

Momo looked around the car and saw almost everyone sleeping except her and Jihyo. She would’ve teased Chaeyoung when she saw Mina leaning on the younger’s shoulder if not because of the woman peacefully sleeping on her shoulder. Sana fell asleep an hour ago and Jihyo, the one seating on the other side of Sana, gently pushes the younger Japanese’s head to lean on Momo’s shoulder. Momo couldn’t do anything though but just widens her eyes and curse her friend with her eyes but Jihyo being the great friend that she is just winked at her.

“Momo, wake her up.” Jihyo whined as Momo keeps refusing to wake the other Japanese since they reached the rest stop, “I really need to go to the restroom!” The whiny Korean whisper–yelled.

Momo continues to ignore the complaining Park Jihyo, after all it’s Jihyo’s fault that Sana is sleeping on her shoulder. And well, she doesn’t have the heart to wake up Sana.

Seeing that her friend is intentionally ignoring her, Jihyo groaned on her seat rather loudly letting the sleeping lass stir beside her. Momo immediately shoot her a glare when she felt Sana moving on her shoulder.

When Sana fluttered her eyes open, she quickly noticed that they are not moving and slowly pulled away from her position, “Where are we? And the others?” she asked.

She just realized that she’s left with Momo and Jihyo and she was leaning on Momo’s ealier. She felt her cheeks heating up at the realization and turned away from the older Japanese.

Jihyo saw that and smirked at her, “Now that you’re awake, can you two please make way because I really need to use the restroom?”

Momo sighed before hopping down of the vehicle followed by a quiet Sana and then the grinning Jihyo. Jihyo quickly thanked them before skipping towards the nearest restroom wishing for her best friend not to be stupid enough to let the opportunity she gave go to waste.

On the other hand, Momo clearly doesn’t know what to do as she keeps avoiding Sana’s gazes. God knows how much she wanted to strangle her best friends for leaving her with such an awkward situation. Sana could definitely feel the awkwardness around the other woman.

The vice president took every bit of courage she has and hold Momo’s wrist after locking the car’s door, “Let’s go and have some snacks.” She says, pulling the confused and shock dancer with her. Sana just feels thankful that she’s a step ahead and Momo won’t see her face going beet red at the contact.

She stopped walking when they reached the food stall that sells c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter