Chapter 3

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?” Tzuyu glared at Jihyo before shifting her gaze towards Momo, who’s also staring at her friend. “What the hell, Momo?”

Jihyo tried really hard to stop herself from laughing, “Yeah, we’re so sorry, Tzuyu.” Jihyo smile apologetically. She hates the guts of the Taiwanese especially when she always acts so possessive of the oldest Japanese.

Tzuyu looked at them or rather glare at each one of them before storming off. After seeing the tallest out of the gym, everyone stared at the grinning Jihyo.

“Just what the hell was that, Park Jihyo?” Momo asked, voice implying her confusion and curiosity on what her friend was planning.

Jihyo looked around before looking back at Momo, “I will explain later, alright?” She said, “Are you guys done with your training? If yes, go change first and we’ll talk.” Jihyo added.

The oldest Japanese sighed, “Not yet.”

Jihyo nodded, “Then, we’ll just wait for you here.”

The two players nodded before going back to their training while the rest just sat down as they decided to wait for the other two.

Sana, Mina, and Nayeon couldn’t help but get stunned on how the two plays, especially because it’s their first time watching the volleyball varsity train. Being busy with council works and such makes it hard for them to find time to explore the campus or just have break.

“Bet they missed playing.” Dahyun said as they continue watching Momo and Jeongyeon have their training.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung nodded, “Well, that’s basically their life.” The shorter one said.

Mina got curious on their friendship, so before she could even stop herself she asked, “Do you guys have any sport?” Clearly curious whether they do some sports or not.

Chaeyoung faced the Japanese with a gentle smile. Seeing the Japanese this close made her feel warm and nice, “I was in a track and field team in highschool with Dahyun while Jihyo used to play tennis.” She answered.

Mina frowned at that, “You guys stopped doing sports?”

Chaeyoung softly nodded, “Yeah.” She replied.

Chaeyoung looked lost for a moment that Mina immediately regretted asking that. Mina stared at Chaeyoung who’s just staring up front. She promptly noticed the long lashes of the shorter, the tall nose and those plump lips.

“Are you okay?”

Mina instantly gazed away after hearing the concerned voice of Chaeyoung. She scolded herself for staring at the other lass when they are not that close yet.

Yet.

Chaeyoung chuckled at the flushed face of the Japanese, “Are you okay, Mina? You kind of looked flushed.” She asked, obviously teasing the older.

“I-I… Oh my god, stop teasing me.” Mina slapped the former’s arm before looking away as she tries her best to hide her beet red face. Well, Chaeyoung just saw her looking—or is gaping a more appropriate term?

The younger was definitely teasing her with how Chaeyoung is still laughing at her. Seeing the younger laugh at her stupidity, she too can’t help but laugh along.

“You’re look so red.” Chaeyoung stated with a small chuckle. “It’s okay, I know I’m quite cute.”

Mina looked at the shorter, “I didn’t know you’re conceited.” She scoffed, teasingly.

The two of them share another round of laughter, forgetting the people around them for a few moments as they enjoy the company of each other.

“C’mon, let’s wait for them outside the gym.” Jihyo clapped her hands to gather their divided attentions, “They will just have a shower then we’ll discuss everything.”

Everyone nodded in agreement as they all walked out together, talking as if they know each other for a long time already. Some are watching the group, especially those students who have been in the university for quite long time to know the council members. They are known as the reserve type of people as they also didn’t have a lot of chance to get close to other students because they are usually drowning with council works. So, seeing this rare event really surprised the students.

 

“Okay, first let me tell you why I have to talk to you, Momo.” Nayeon started after they settled themselves inside the council room.

Momo nodded, waiting patiently on what the council president has for her. She definitely knows that she didn’t break any rule or such so she’s curious on why the council president needs to talk to her.

“We have this annual welcome party for the transferees and freshmen and it will be held in 2 months’ time,” Nayeon explained first, carefully watching the reaction of the oldest Japanese, “And well, we need people who would perform for the mini concert.”

Momo probably knows where this is heading but she decided to keep quiet first. She’s thinking of why does these people chose her to perform on that concert.

“Wait, how do you know—”

“That you’re a dancer?” Sana cut her off, so she just nodded, “Well, you guys filled up a form before you enter this university, right? We got access on those and saw your hobbies.”

“It’s just a hobby, so why ask me when there are a lot of students who could perform better.”

Nayeon sighed, “This might sound stupid but we saw some of your videos and you dance really well.”

“How?”

“We’re one of the prestigious universities in Korea, of course we have to keep tabs on our students.” Mina said, as she jot down notes on her mini notebook, “So, can you do us a favour and perform a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter