Chapter 10

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hirai, come and get your girlfriend here. Quick.

That was Mina’s message that Momo received as soon as her class ended. She tilted her head in confusion as she stares at the sudden message.

I know your schedules. So, you better bring your in the council room this instant.

Her phone vibrated notifying another message from the youngest Japanese. Momo exhaled before making her way towards the council room still clueless on what Mina wanted her to do with her girlfriend.

She knocked softly at the door once she reached the specified room for the council members. Mina was the one who opened the door for her with a frown.

“Okay, go and get Sana out of here.” Mina commanded before pulling the confused Momo inside the council room.

Momo scans the room and saw the council members busy with their own works on their own including her girlfriend, Sana. She cannot help but let her sight lingers a few seconds longer on Sana who is busy typing something on her laptop.

Mina cannot stop herself from letting out a scoff seeing the looks Momo is giving towards her best friend, “C’mon, just get her out of here.” Mina pleaded.

Momo turned around to face the youngest Japanese, “Why though? She’s busy doing her stuffs.” Momo muttered.

Mina looked at her best friend before facing Momo again, “Exactly, she just got out of the hospital and look, she’s already tiring herself.”

“She’s just sitting though.”

Mina sighed, brushing her fingers through her hair, “Look, she still haven’t eaten her lunch yet and if we don’t stop her now, she’s gonna be like that until night, okay?” Mina explained, looking frustrated with her friend, “So, as her girlfriend, you are responsible to take care of her.”

Momo frowned, “She skipped lunch?” She said before glancing down at her wrist watch and her frown deepens when she saw how late it is already for lunch.

Mina nodded, “Yeah, we already told her to eat but she won’t budge. Nayeon’s already mad, look.” Momo looked towards the council president and saw Nayeon glaring at her laptop, “Sana’s works piled up when she was at the hospital that’s why she’s cramming those but we already told her that we’re going to help her but she rejected us.” Mina added, with a small pout of frustration.

Momo nodded understandingly before gazing towards her girlfriend who is still unaware of her presence, “Alright, I don’t have any class anyway.”

“You don’t have practice or training today?”

The older Japanese shakes her head, “Nah, we’ll have it tomorrow.”

Mina sighed before letting out a small smile, “Okay good, thank you, Momo.”

After a few chitchats, Momo decided to make her way towards her girlfriend, towards Sana who is still busy doing her things.

“Hey.” She softly uttered before tapping the oblivious girl on the shoulder.

Sana looked up and stares at the blonde girl in confusion, “What are you doing here?” Sana asked ignoring the looks the other council members are throwing at them.

Momo smiled, “Well, I heard my girlfriend skipped lunch.” Momo said with a frown, “So, I’m here to force her to eat.”

Sana sighed throwing a glance at the smirking Mina a few feet behind Momo before staring at the older Japanese standing in front of her, “I’m sorry but I’m kind of busy now, Mo.”

Momo stared back, “No, you have to eat, Satang.” Momo said seriously, her lips forming a thin line, “Mina told me that they are going to help you do all those stuff and you just got out of the hospital. I cannot let you tire yourself out, so please?”

Sana bit her lower lip, glancing at the stack of paper on her table before looking back at the pleading Momo.

Damn, she’s so cute. Sana thought.

“Alright, just because you’re cute.” Sana sighed with a small giggle.

Momo chuckled before offering a hand towards Sana, “Let’s go?”

Sana grabbed her bag before taking Momo’s hand into her own. Sana saw the hidden smiles of the council members upon seeing the interaction between her and Momo but she couldn’t careless as she feel the warmth of the other girl’s hand.

On the other hand, Mina and Nayeon smirked as they watch the whole interaction between their best friend and her pretend girlfriend. If they knew that just a few words from Momo would get Sana to eat, they would’ve called her earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter