Be Careful Who You Keep Company

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In photograph: Glory (former dance instructor and part time DJ in an unnamed University sponsored dance company; current occupation unknown) and Lee Seunghyun (part time vocal instructor in a local vocal academy). Glory and Seunghyun are officially together. 

 

Be Careful Who You Kept Company

Glory was approached by Hanbin. They talked about Seungri.

 

 

Glory was finishing up from the dancing academy when he got a call.

It was from an unknown number.

A little wary but still curious, Glory decided to answer with practiced politeness, "Hello? Who is this?"

"Glory!" A panicked voice resounded in his ears. He recognized that voice well. He had been friends with him, after all. Well, perhaps merely a friend by association?

"Hanbin!" He didn't expect a call from him. How did the guy got his number anyway?

"Hyung! I need your help!" He sounded closed to tears, panicking and out of control.

Glory's brotherly instinct kicked in. "What? What happened?" He dropped everything to his open backpack, not even thinking how they'll pile up together.

"Its about Seungri!" Glory's blood gone cold. What the f--

"What. Happened?!" He stood up and immediately ran to the door.

"I don't know!" Hanbin yelled back with the same urgency. "I just- , I got a call from my friend who works in some hospital- not important- but , it's Seungri. Hyung he needs you, there's been an accident and , I don't know what to do!" He was sobbing between his words.

"Okay, okay, Hanbin, calm down. Where are you right now?" He asked. It was almost midnight now, luckily Glory own a car. He went to it and started the engine.

Hanbin told him where and Glory immediately went to it, "I'll be there. Look after him, yeah?"

Hanbin gave a soft, "Yeah," before hanging up.

Glory's mind was filled with panic and fear about what happened with Seungri to even question the logic behind the call.

It doesn't matter, though. Knowledge is poison for someone as ordinary as him.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Glory came to the hospital looking as haggard and unstable as what he's feeling. "How is he? What happened?" He spoke questions after questions.

It didn't help the situation at all. But fortunately, Hanbin looked as if he had already calmed down. He had a cup of vending coffee in his hand. His eyes were light shade of red and he looked a bit paler than what Glory remembered.

It makes sense, though. Hanbin was Seungri's friend, of course he would be worried.

Hanbin looked up to him as if he came in the form of the S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter