The Devil Is In The Details

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note! Originally would have had Jiwon and Jaijin as well, but I remembered that they don't technically have enough authority over the organization since Jiyong had taken over the management. Having them on it would just complicate stuff.

 

The Devil Is In The Details
Hanbin and Jiyong faced each other and came to an impassive.

 

Sechskies's Official Head Quarters. Germany.

It was a deafening silence. Two men sat in front of another, at least a ten meter gap in between them over the long table.

Jiyong, the current Mafia Head, sat on one end. While Hanbin, the resident Informant, sat on the other.

Youngbae, Jiyong's official right hand man and current head of the newly formed Logistics Department, stood on Jiyong's right. While Bobby, the Mafia's Weapons Specialist, stood on Hanbin's right.

Each men on either side were glaring daggers at each other. Making the silence even more sickening, more dangerous.

They were like predators who are eyeing their prey, eyes sharp, looking for a hint of weakness.

But neither side were willing to give themselves away.

After all, a wrong move meant death on their line of job.

Jiyong leaned his right hand over the table and began to tap his fingers over it. His sharp nails biting on the table.

Tap. Tap. Tap

It echoes akin to a clock's hand.

"So. What happened?" Jiyong asked, body leaning on his seat. He looked bored, as if the world isn't exciting enough for his taste. But his piercing glare said otherwise.


 

Jiyong was called for a meeting just yesterday night. A private jet was sent for him and he was officially requested to be in attendance. Daesung had confirmed that the formal request was brought from the headquarters.

"B.I. was requesting office," Daesung said, visiting him late at night.

Jiyong, being an insomniac, was fortunately no where near his hibernation (less Daesung would have to call Youngbae for help).

Daesung handed him a phone and it seemed like Hanbin was on the other end.

"Fly here." Jiyong cut through the chaste. He's the ing Mafia Head, he shouldn't be summoned. He should rather be the one that does the summoning, not the other way around.

He heard Hanbin sighed over the phone, "I can't risk the documents." Was all he said before hanging up the phone.

Jiyong glared and without prompting, threw the phone across the room. "ing prick," he murmured, gritting his teeth, clenching his fists in annoyance.

He wanted to ing hurt someone.

"So, what do we do?" Daesung asked, unbothered by Jiyong's displace of anger.

Jiyong sighed before standing up, scratching his head in frustration. Because what else can he do? "We fly tonight."

Daesung nodded and left to prepare the flight and security details. Even if the private jet was procured by the Main Branch and the summon was confirmed by B.I., they still couldn't take any chances.

Now that they knew that Hanbin was ing with them.

Seriously, if Daesung didn't know that Hanbin had helped Seungri at some point before his and Jiyong's breakup, then he would've taken care of that *prick* - as Jiyong liked to call him - personally.

Daesung was never fun of violence, but in this case, perhaps he can make an exemption.

Hanbin had ed with them, after all.

Ten minutes later, Youngbae and TOP were standing alongside him, ready as soon as Jiyong told them to go.

Physically and mentally prepared to what Hanbin has in surprise for them back in Germany.



 

Hanbin clicked his tongue. Bobby, as if on queue, took out a briefcase from underneath the table.

Youngbae flinched when he saw Bobby ducked for a second, hands poised to grab the gun he had in his pocket.

Hanbin gave a short smile though, seeing right through Youngbae's mask of indifference.

"Here." Bobby said, pulling out a stack of folders and throwing them casually over the table.

Jiyong leaned forward to take the nearest folder. He opened it -

And Seungri's smiling face greeted him. The caption: In Photograph: Lee Seunghyun written in plain letters below.

His eyes widened in alarm. "What's the meaning of this?!" His voice rising in alarming anger.

Hanbin looked too undisturbed by it. "Yesterday, we found evidence of leakage in our database." He leaned forward, hands clenching together in front of him, atop the table. "Someone is distributing unauthorized information to who knows who."

Jiyong's blood ran cold. "The you meant you don't know? Its your ing job to know B.I.!" He yelled, he could barely restrain himself when Seungri was a part of the conversation. Isn't Hanbin the one who continuously taunted him about his profession and the reach that he has for excelling at it?

"I'm sorry. But I don't know." Hanbin said, leaning back, he looked apologetic, but it doesn't appear genuine enough.

"Bull." Jiyong had clenched the edges of the paper tighter, wrinkling it.

Hanbin sighed. "Look. His information wasn't the only thing leaked." He reached over and opened another folder.

Jiyong looked over and was greeted by Hanbin's figure -

In photograph: Kim Hanbin, formaly known as B.I. by the underworld community. Officially under Sechskies' Membership, Formal Position: [ REDACTED ].

Unofficially referred to as The Informant. (sells information for a price)   

Unlisted leader of iKon. Served under Jaijin's tutelage. Information Clearance Level S+

Hanbin opened another one -

In photograph: Kim Jiwon, formally known as 'Bobby' by the underworld community. Officially under Sechskies' Membership as the Weapons Specialist/Trader (black market) and Demolition Expert. 

Unlisted member of iKon. Information Clearance Level C.

And another -

In photograph (from left to right): 

Lee Jaejin. Former Second-in-command of the Sechskies Mafia. Founder of the unlisted Intelligence Agency - iKon. Information Clearance Level A.

Kim Jaeduck. Torture Specialist of the Sechskies Mafia. Head of the Torture and Interrogation Force. Founde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter