Curse Breaker 2

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curse Breaker

The countdown to the return of Seungri's memories starts.

 

After almost half an hour, they finally arrived to their destination.

The location was within a suburban residence, an ordinary neighborhood, inconspicuous. Brilliant, really, Sunghoon thought.

Bobby was the first to come down, rattling keys in his hand. He knocked on the door with a pattern.

A man opened it. "Yo! Bobby!"

Sunghoon didn't expect to see Minho still breathing. Or any of the Winner members, really. Did Hanbin bury that information as well? If they are still alive, that means that Jiyong was not told of what they have done to Seungri.

"How is he?" Bobby said. He entered the house.

Junhoe escorted Sunghoon towards the house. Sunghoon rolled his eyes, he felt like a criminal that was in danger of running off at any moment's notice. He wasn't suicidal okay? He may not be loyal, but he valued his life to know that once he left this premises, he has to guard his practically from anyone.

He entered the house with Junhoe right by his back.

Minho looked a bit flustered, "Well, he's not dead," he said, scratching his head.

Bobby sighed. "What the did you do?"

"Yo! We try to tell him off, okay?" Seunghoon, their leader, said over by the wall. He had his hands raised as if in surrender.

Bobby merely glared at him and it shut him up.

Minho doesn't seem at all bothered. "Guy's making a scene so I have to shut him up."

"That doesn't answer the question," Bobby said, acting like a teacher who was scolding the most rebellious student.

Minho shrugged, "Minor bullet wound in the thigh."

Bobby, without hesitation, punched him in the stomach.

Minho hulled over, coughing out blood.

"I said no alteration, didn't I?" Bobby asked, eyes flaring.

Minho didn't reply, he was crouching over. Apparently Bobby had hit him in the solar planex. Seunghoon came to fetch him and leaned him over the wall.

Bobby let him. He motioned over to Sunghoon. "Would that hinder it?" He asked over.

Sunghoon looked over at Minho, very much tempted to lie and say 'yes' just so he could see what punished Bobby would come up with.

He could do that, he doubted that any of these people would be smart enough to notice the lie, but then, if he did, then that means he has to stay for more than a day with these ers as he pretend to 'heal' the injury before continuing the treatment.

He sighed and just settled for the truth, "No. My antidote works regardless of anything short of ICU injuries."

Bobby nodded. "Okay. Good." He patted him in the shoulder. "Junhoe!" He called over.

Junhoe came and dragged Sunghoon towards the room where the target is no doubt healing from the 'minor bullet wound'.

Sunghoon's eyes trailed over at the sleeping form of Seungri. He has little to no pity on the man, subjected to an experiment no doubt he didn't consented to.

But, well, almost 99% of Sunghoon's test subjects weren't handed out with a consent form. Or in some rare cases, they are, it's always with a threat of maiming for them or for their "loved ones" had they forget to check the "I Agree" box.

So, to say the least, he doesn't feel a deeper connection to the man with a bullet wound in his feet and a messed up memory.

However, like any scientist, he was filled with curiosity. He hovered over the prone body, brain already processing the possibilities and consequences of his next move. His eyes then glanced over at Junhoe, who standing guard at the door.

He rolled his eyes, "Really? This room is three floors up, I'm not going to waste my life and jump," he said, still insulted by the way he was being treated. He was a top scientist, goddamnit, not some low life doctor that these *thugs* hired. Is it so hard to ask for respect these damn days?

Junhoe shrugged, unbothered.

Sunghoon grunted. "Then could you please do something to hide your hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter