Defying Fate

신곡 | Divina Commedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introducing the Sechskies' Inner Circle. The Alpha Familia.

In photograph (from left to right): 

Lee Jaejin. Former Second-in-command of the Sechskies Mafia. Founder of the unlisted Intelligence Agency - iKon. Information Clearance Level A.

Kim Jaeduck. Torture Specialist of the Sechskies Mafia. Head of the Torture and Interrogation Force. Founder of Winner - subsidiary of Sechskies. Information Clearance Level D.

Kang Sunghoon. Biochemist of the Sechskies Mafia. Head of the Research Department.  Information Clearance Level B.

Jang Suwon. Head of the Inflitration and Reinassance Division. Information Clearance Level A.

Eun Jiwon. Formally known as The Emperor. Former Head of the Sechskies Mafia. Information Clearance Level: S+

 

Not in photograph: Ko Jiyong. Senior Lawyer for the Sechskies Mafia. Head of the Legal Department.  Information Clearance Level E.

 

Defying Fate

Jiyong plans what to do with the information.

 

Jiyong, from his twentieth floor, stared at the figure of Seungri and Hanbin down on the ground.

Hanbin was escorting Seungri to a car that he owned (or rented? One may never know with that guy). He was treating Seungri with utmost care, like a guard to a VIP guest.

Jiyong scoffed at their image.

Hanbin opened the passenger door for Seungri, of which the man answered with a polite smile.

Once Hanbin closed the door, he moved to the driver's side. Before he opened the door, however, he looked up - and locked eyes with Jiyong.

Jiyong glared at him and Hanbin glared back in challenge.

 

 

"I don't think I could trust you," Jiyong said, implying in between the lines the payment for distrust in the Mafia.

Distrust means death. Especially with people who handle information.

Jiyong sat atop the Emperor's Throne.

Hanbin should only look up to him. Not (never) level him with his gaze.

And yet, here are they. Almost as if it was Jiyong who should look up at him. And damn it, if it doesn't hurt his pride.

"Frankly my dear, you don't have a choice," Hanbin replied, cheekily with a ing smile.

Jiyong's control was slipping.

His desire for blood breathing down his neck.

 

 

The door opened. Jiyong looked to see his friends entered.

Youngbae led Daesung and TOP to the bed and chairs by the table. TOP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter